- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi this is my first fanfic. Please let me know what you all think. I don't care if it is good or bad you can always learn from the bad :) Thankyou all for your time.

 

**And if anyone could help me out with a banner that would be great.**

 

Another play where the beautiful Lilly May once again out did herself with an amazing performance. Scarlett Violet looked over at her mother not surprised to see the tears on her face with a roll of her eyes she looked at her father pride written all over his face.

"it wasn't that bad Scar"

Scarlett looked at her twin brother Oliver Gene his green eyes had their usual sparkle in them, smirk on his face. Their was one thing Scarlett was thankful for in life and that was Oliver. He's the only one she can bring herself to openly show her love to him, it does help that whenever she's around him that she can feel that he loves her.

"i'm just trying not to be sick brother dearest." Scarlett backed up her words by sticking her fingers in her mouth and made a gagging sound.

"Stop it you two." Aiden Charles was the oldest of the Carter Kids

"let's go backstage and congratulate your sister. She did a wonderful job." Nick Carter was always the first to give out praise, his pride in his family was one of the strongest feelings he had. It wasn't hard to show it for Aiden, Lilly And Oliver. Unfortunate when it came to Scarlett it was always hard to do, now a days he felt that she would go out of her way to do anything to disappoint him.

Scarlett followed her family though the crowd of perople as they found their way backstage to find Lilly standing with a group of her friends, chatting away excitily about the play they had put on. Due to Nick's height and experience with crowds he had no trouble making his way to his daughter quickly and grabbing her into a big bear hug.

"You were wonderful my angel, absolutely amazing."

"Daddy it was only a little school play." Lilly brushed abit of her Black hair out of her green eyes. Nick could never get over how much she looked like her mother, Lilly and Aiden both have their mother's black hair and green eyes but got their father's height with eighteen year old Aiden already standing at 6 foot, and sixteen year old Lilly stood at 5 foot 10. Where as fourteen year old Oliver has the same green eyes but Nick's blonde hair and also was 5 foot 10. Scarlett took after Nick blonde hair blue eyes, but got her mother's height at 5 foot 5.

"your father's right darling you were perfect." From the moment Lilly was born Dawn carter was wrapped around her finger, she saw a baby girl that she'd beable to treat like an princess. She also felt the same way when Scarlett was born, but it wasn't long before she knew that it was Nick that her youngest daughter wanted to be around. Dawn still knew Scarlett loved them all, she was just daddy's little girl. Lilly hugged each of her siblings as they praised her, she was in such a good mood that she didn't even let Scarlett's 'well you didn't kill anyone with bordem' comment get her down. Scarlett took the first oppitunity to sneak away outside that she got, if she has to spend another minute in there she was most likely going to kill herself. She stood againt the school wall and watched the people stop to talk to family and friends. She just wanted everyone to hurry up and get her home so she could lock herself in her bedroom and lose herself in music.

"you lose your family Scar?" She had to laugh hearing the voice of her bestfriend Rose made her smile. She had known Rose met Rose in kindergarden when Rose hit her over the head with a book because Scarlett wouldn't share the dollhouse, that she had ran to as soon as she layed eyes on it.

"What have i told you about getting my hopes up."

"Craig and the boys are hanging around at the basketball hops wanna go and hang." Rose didn't have to ask twice, Scarlett pushed herself off the wall and lead the way. Another thing daddy and mummy wouldn't approve of hanging out with boys after dark with no adults around. The thought of that just made the idea more appealling to Scarlett; anyway what her parents don't know can't hurt them.

"Hey girl's did you's enjoy the show?" Craig was one of the most popular boys in their school between playing basketball and the girl's that chase him he was never bored, except for history class. Scarlett just rolled her eyes and sat down next to him. "Your sister was in it right? your sister acts Aiden plays the guitar and Ollie plays basketball i'm intrested; what do you do?"

"Nothing; i'm the only Carter child without any talent. Go figure."

"SCARLETT VIOLET CARTER" Scarlett groaned 'i just got here why does he have to ruin everything' she thought as she looked over to when the voice had came from. Her father stood there his hands on his hips. "Car" that was all Scarlett had to hear she jumped up, gave her friends a small wave and took off for the car making sure she stomped her feet as hard as she could as she passed her father.

The ride home was a quick one and as soon as they were in the front door Scarlett tried to get into her room before anyone had a chance to say something to her. She didn't even make it up the first step before she heard her father's voice."Hold it. Kids go to bed. Scarlett family room." Dad loved to do his best work in the family room. Scarlett sat down on one of the black leather armschairs, hard enough that it banged against the wall behind it. Nick walked in and paced the room three times before turning to her.

"You couldn't do it could you?" Scarlett opened her mouth to answer, but her father cut her off. "Don't even try. First you complained the whole way there, then you couldn't even say anything nice to your sister, AND THEN YOUR HANGING OUT WITH BOYS ALONE!"

"I wasn't alone, Rose was there."

"You know what i mean." Nick ran his hand through his short blonde hair and started counting.

"i wasn't doing anything wrong, i was hanging out with friends. Anyway it has nothing to do with you."

"Nothing to do with me! it has everything to do with me you are my daughter, my FOURTEEN year old daughter and when i tell you to or not to do something you will bloody well do it."

"NO!" Scarlett yelled as she jumped up looking up at her father. "I'm not a little girl anymore. Why pay attention to me now when i do something wrong.

"I always pay attention to you." Even as Nick said that he felt guilty knowing that this past year he hasn't paid that much attention to her. Between work and everyone else he hasn't had the energy to work out what has been driving his youngest daughter away from him, he did try at first. He tried talking to her, tried spending more time with her it only made her worse. So he just stepped back and let her go, but it seems she just keeps getting worse.

"Why don't you just leave me alone. i don't want you near me. I HATE YOU!" And with that Scarlett ran out of the room Nick heard her bedroom door slam shut. He ran his hand sadly though his hair looking at the empty doorway that his daughter ran though. He looked around the family room the never ending photo that his wife had proudly displayed all around the room, he looking at the last picture he had taken with Scarlett she was so happy with her arms wrapped around him. He could remember when she was his little princess always wanting cuddles and kisses, never wanting him to leave her side. Scarlett had his heart from the first moment he held her and looked in to her eyes, he melted when she wrapped her tiny fingers around his finger for the first time. Now he was losing his baby girl; and he didn't know what to do to stop it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter. Thankyou for reading and please leave a review.