- Text Size +

Big Girl Now

Chapter 4

Donnie’s Point of View

Rehearsals were going well. I think we were going to be ready in time for the start of the tour in two weeks. Our dancers were amazing. They stepped up to the plate and learned the choreography we had been learning for the month before they got hired. Grace had earned the position of dance captain. This meant she would be in charge of rehearsals on tour. I could tell that it was a great honor for her. She was a hard worker and always helped us when our feet got twisted together.

I walked over to Jordan and Danny, who were waiting for the meeting to start. “Hey guys. What’s up?”

“Not much. How was your date with Grace?” Danny inquired.

“It was nice.” There was no way I was getting into details with my friends. They would tease me relentlessly.

Last Night

Earlier in the day I had decided to take Grace to a fancy restaurant near Central Park. Then I remembered that she was a native New Yorker. I scratched that plan and decided to have dinner at my apartment. This would give me a chance to get to know her better.

Dinner had been delivered about ten minutes ago. It was warming in the oven and the wine was chilling. All I was waiting for was Grace. The doorbell rang and I rushed to answer it.

“Welcome Grace. You look stunning tonight.” She was already giving me a massive hard-on after ten seconds. Grace was gorgeous in her little black dress.

“Thank you Donnie. You’re looking rather good yourself.” We walked into the living room. “I was surprised you invited me into your place.”

“I’m not worried you’re a stalker. Remember you don’t like me that much.”  I smiled at her.

She laughed as she sat down. “Well maybe you can give me a reason to like you a little bit more.”

I welcomed that idea. I don’t know how willing she would be to wanting to get to know me the way I wanted to get to know her. All I wanted to do was get her into my bed.

“Grace, I hope to give you many reasons to like me. Would you care for some wine? Dinner will be ready shortly.”

“Sure. Why not?”

I quickly poured us both a glass of chardonnay. Grace took the glass from me and sipped slowly. She was sexy drinking wine.

Over dinner we talked and got to know each other better. Well, I didn’t learn as much as I wanted about Grace. She was very elusive when it came to her personal life. Women like that tend to bother me, but for some reason I found it sensual when it came to Grace. I didn’t think she was hiding any deep dark secrets. She was just reserved when it came to her personal life.

“Dinner was delicious. Do you have any more of that wine? It’s one of the best I’ve ever tasted.” She leaned on the counter as I put the dishes in the sink.

“As soon as I’m finished I’ll pour us another glass.”

“Thanks for inviting me to dinner. I think I’m starting to like you.” Grace said quietly. She gave me chills when she said that. My body got tense.

“Well, I’m glad of that. My mom would be proud that I’m making new friends.” I poured our wine and handed her a glass.

She took a drink of wine, almost finishing the whole glass. “Mmm, Donnie this wine is so good. You need to give me the name so I can buy a bottle.”

“It’s called Foreplay.”

She set her wine down on the counter and reduced the space between us. Without thinking my hands were on her hips and my mouth was on her smooth lips. Electricity filled the air as we were lip locked. Grace’s hands were unbuttoning my shirt at record speed. Before I knew it my shirt was on the ground.

“Are you sure about this?” I whispered as I sucked on her neck.

“Mmm, yes. I haven’t had sex in months. I like the way you turn me on.” I loved the way she moaned.

My hands went to the zipper of her dress. I carefully unzipped it, not wanting to break the zipper. In my excitement I have been known to do that. She undid my pants and slid them down along with my boxers. When I pulled her dress down, I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. Wow! That’s the only word that came to mind when I looked at her gorgeous naked body.

“Did you purposely not wear any lingerie for me?” I teased as I started caressing her ample bosom.

“Actually, no. I ran out of bras and panties and didn’t have time to do laundry. You were never supposed to see.” Her head fell back in laughter. She started licking and sucking my neck. All talking was forgotten.

We went at in for hours in my kitchen. The floor, the counter, and the wall had all been christened by us. It was the best night of my life.

The meeting went on for hours. I was bored stiff. I texted Grace a few times, but she never responded. I figured she was busy shopping or packing.

“So all we have left to do is decide which pictures you want in the tour program. Once we get them back, I’ll let you go over the proofs and choose. They should be here by the end of the week.” Drea, our manager announced. “You are free to go.”

I saw Jon jump out of his seat and quickly leave. I wonder what the rush was.

“Where’s he going?” I asked Jordan who was only one left in the room.

“He’s meeting Grace for lunch.”

“What?” I was thoroughly confused. We spent a wonderful night together and she was having lunch with Jon. This was not fair. I thought after last night things were different between us. In between sex, we had actually taken the time to get to know one another. She didn’t seem as aloof as she did in the beginning. I thought we were on our way to becoming great friends.

“Grace and Jon hang out a lot. Jon says she feels really comfortable talking to him.”

I was ready to throw a tantrum, but I controlled myself. What did Jon have that I didn’t? Oh yeah, he was just a friend. I, on the other hand was intimidating. Grace only saw me as being the guy who wanted to get in her pants. Well, I proved that last night, except she was the one that initiated the sex last night. Damn, I felt used. She played me, and I didn’t even realize it.

“Drea, I was wondering if you could give me Grace’s address. She asked me to give her a copy of the music, and I forgot.” I use my charm to get what I wanted. I had no choice, I needed to confront Grace.

“Sure. Let me write it down for you.” She gave me a slip of paper.

I pressed a kiss to her cheek. “Thanks, Dre. See you tomorrow.”

With that I was on my way. I was going to settle things with Grace tonight.