- Text Size +

Big Girl Now

Chapter 8

Donnie’s Point Of View

Things between Marley and I were getting better. We were becoming the best of friends. She spent a lot of time on my bus. Mostly we talked and watched movies.

As much as I wanted her, I had to keep my horniness in check. There was no way I could sleep with my friend’s kid sister. She was off limits. Sure, I hadn’t talked to Chad in years, but it was wrong to lust over his little sister.

“What do you feel like doing?” Marley asked. I could tell she was bored.

“I don’t know. We could watch a movie.” I suggested as I plopped on the couch next to her. She smelled like peaches and cream. That made me want her more.

“We do that every night. I’m bored.” She sighed dramatically. Marley moved closer to me.

“What do you want to do?” I asked curiously. I was sort of afraid what she was going to say.

“Well, I’d like to have your lips all over my body.” She smiled at me as she straddled my lap. “What do you think about that?

My body was reacting and she knew it. She wiggled her ass and scraped her nails down my chest. “I don’t know if that is such a good idea.” I said slowly. I couldn’t concentrate on what was coming out of my mouth.

“I thought you liked me. We have good chemistry, but ever since you found out the truth you can’t even look at me as a woman. I’m still Chad’s baby sister in your eyes.” She huffed and removed herself from my body. She could see my erection. “Your body is telling me a different story. I’m going to bed. See you in the morning.”

“Where are you going?”

“To bed. You don’t want me, so I have nothing better to do.” She walked towards the bedroom and slammed the door once she was inside. I heard her lock the door. Guess I was stuck sleeping on the couch or one of the bunks. Marley was pissed at me. We went almost two weeks without any issues.

I grabbed a pillow and found a bunk to crash in. My mind kept going to Marley straddling me. That girl was H-O-T.  My pants were tight again. I slid down my sweats and boxers. Slowly I started getting myself off. She had me all hot and bothered. I needed to release this pent-up sexual desire. There was no way I could let her find out the way she made me feel. I thought about Marley the whole time I was masturbating. I shot my load and quickly fell asleep. She was going to invade my dreams.

 

I awoke when I saw the curtain being moved. The look on Marley’s face was half amusement and half ticked off. I was guessing she still wasn’t over last night. That girl could hold a grudge.

“Mornin’.” I said hoarsely.

“I’m sure it was. Did you have fun playing with your dick last night?” She closed the curtain and walked away. This was not good.

I looked down and realized I never pulled my pants back up last night. She was mad all over again. This time I didn’t blame her. I pulled my bottoms up and jumped down from my bunk.

Marley sat at the table eating a bagel loaded with cream cheese. She wouldn’t even look at me. She was upset and angry.

“Mar, baby.” I sat across from her.

“Don’t Mar baby me. You make me mad, Donnie.”

“Let me explain.” I wanted her to know the reason why we couldn’t be involved intimately.

“No need. You’re just going to say that I’m Chad’s little sister and that we can only be friends. I think it’s ridiculous that ever since you found out who I was I’m off limits. Before that you wanted to jump my bones constantly.” She slid out of the booth. “I don’t get this change of heart, but I can’t continue hanging with you if nothing’s going to happen.”

The door opened and in walked Joe and Jordan. I was not in the mood to deal with their shenanigans.

“Good morning lovebirds.” Joe sang.

“Damn it, we’re not lovebirds. Enjoy your time with him.” She grabbed her bag and put on her flip flops. “I’m out of here.”

With that she left. I was stuck with my friends, who had the wrong idea about us. I wasn’t in the mood to socialize. I wanted to go back to bed and forget about what happened.

“Who pissed in her Cheerios?” Jordan sat down.

“Stop staring at me like I had two heads Joey.” I barked.

“Trouble in paradise? Wouldn’t Marley put out for you?”

“Shut up! Don’t talk about her that way. I’m the one who won’t put out.”

Jordan and Joe exchanged glances. They knew how much I enjoyed sex. I wasn’t one to go without it for long. This was the first time I held out with a woman in a long time.

“Are you the same Donnie we know?”

“Jordan, I just can’t go there with Marley.”

“Can’t or won’t?” Joe asked. I wasn’t sure myself. My head fell onto the table. The coolness felt good on my head. This was getting out of hand.  I was feeling like a teenager again.

“Won’t.” I said matter-of-factly. “She is Chad’s little sister.”

“Marley is a grown woman. You don’t even talk to Chad. I think it’s perfectly fine to have an adult relationship with her.”  Joe acted like it was so easy. He was a newlywed and very happy.

“Joe’s right. It’s clear that you and Marley have something. Give it a chance. It didn’t bother you sleeping with her before.”

I got what they were saying. It shouldn’t matter. We were both consenting adults. I needed time to think about it. There was no reason to rush into anything. I wanted to be sure. Marley didn’t need me breaking her heart. She dealt with enough heartbreak over the years. No matter what I wouldn’t be the man to hurt Marley.