- Text Size +
DONNIE


Cassie’s the kind of woman we all dream about growing up. The one you see in the Playboy magazine inside your Dad’s toolbox that even your Mother knows nothing about. The one woman you fantasize about bedding and most likely never would. Even with the odds in your favor as a celebrity, there’s no guarantee you’ll get a piece of ass as hot as she is. You don’t realize that they’re somebody’s sister, daughter and possibly even some lucky son of a bitch’s girlfriend. I got lucky. I got that opportunity but she opened my eyes. She’s more than just a pretty face but her pretty face didn’t want me in that bed anymore.

I’m not stupid. I knew she was hot for Joe. I kept hoping that it was my imagination but the way he touched her and communicated with her fascinated me. I should have left. I almost felt like I was intruding the way they were so wrapped up in each other but I couldn’t help myself. It was one of those sappy chick flick moments without the PG-13 rating. Apparently he knew just what to say and what spots set her off more than I would ever possibly know. It’s true. It was the most amazing night. I would never forget it as long as I lived.

But life does go on and so did we. She and Joe had been together for a few months now. I’d seen her since that night. She asked if that offer was still open for DW air but I wasn’t sure what the payment was. She told me that the introduction to that friend of hers was the return on it. If her friend was half as hot as she was I had no problem. She showed me a picture of Debbie and I could not wait to meet the girl. I had a good feeling about this. Too bad I had to share the plane with the ‘newlyweds’. I knew they were happy and I had to deal with it if I wanted that same sappy thing they had. I guess Debbie had no idea I was going to be with them. Cassie was apparently bringing Joe with her so they could meet. God help me get through this!




JOE

I got the girl. I really got the girl! God I sound like a teenager but it’s the truth. Women like Cassie don’t come along every day and once they get a good ride from Donnie, it’s generally downhill for me. I’m just the bait. Not that they don’t get any satisfaction from me. I’ve been told I look too pure to sell sex. Have they ever seen me on stage? Seriously! I hold my own. I guess I’m supposed to be the ‘good boy’. Whatever!

I guess that means I’m too pure to have a woman that looks like a Playboy centerfold. So I look at them. I’m not going to lie and tell you I read it for the articles. When you have a bunch of hot, naked women willing to pose for the camera do you really think any of us are interested in anything else that’s been said other than the dirty cartoons?
But I don’t have to look anymore. I got the centerfold and she’s so much more than what’s on the outside. I’m sure it killed Donnie when he had to admit defeat.

I felt bad for about a nanosecond because he would have done the same damned thing I was doing. You know how they say you get what you give? Truer words were never spoken but I wanted to give her so much more. It’s been the best three months of my life . Now she wants me to meet her friend. I was thinking it was too soon then I realized she’s already met the people in my life that mean the most to me so it wasn’t unreasonable. Plus she was going to introduce Donnie to her friend. I think the fact that she slept with both of us was going to be limited to she’d only slept with me but girls talk so who knows? Wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to know your girl is bragging about how much she likes the way you give it to her.

Cassie had the entire trip planned from Donnie’s private charter to the limo ride to her friend’s house but we were still somewhere above the world. I even felt bad for a few seconds with him having to deal with us. Trust me, she set limits but there would be no limits on this flight. We raised the arm of the chair and she had snuggled up against me and dozed off after taking off. I think we still had a good hour when she woke up. She moved off of me then brushed her lips against mine. “Sorry about that.”

“ About what? I like it when you snuggle up on me. In fact…….” I traced my finger lightly over her arm as her hand rest against my chest and whispered,” I like it even better when you’re naked.”

“I like that too.”

“Have you ever been naked on a plane?”

“I could be.” She continued carrying on our conversation in a whisper as she played with the buttons on my shirt.

I looked over her shoulder to see Donnie was as far away as possibly could be as he was staring out the window. No! I wasn’t going to share the view yet again. Once was enough! I removed her hand then got up. Grabbing it, I led her to the back of the plane where there was a comfy little bed but we weren’t going to use it. I could tell she was going to protest but I hit the button and the sliding door closed. I pressed her against it.

“For a minute there I thought you were gonna go convent- oh God!” She moaned as I pushed her skirt up over her ass and let my fingers work their magic in her already slick pussy after I pushed her panties to the side.

I know you’re supposed to want a nice girl to settle down with but when you have the one women men around the world would kill to have a piece of, it’s a goddam ego boost. I really thought I would get tired of her after a few months but everything just keeps falling into place. Why fight it? Especially when she’s got you half naked and working to get to the other half as you continue to pleasure her. I slowed her as I withdrew the bliss my fingers were giving her and slowly opened her blouse. Tripping the closure on her bra, I dove into the luscious set that were now all mine. Her fingers tangled in my hair. I loved how soft she was that way. “ Please Joe, “she begged. “Fuck me before we land!”

I would love to have had her sweet little lips wrap around my dick but we were pressed for time and I was so hard I couldn’t stand it. Wrapping her leg around my hip, I pushed into her. “Fuck I love the way you feel!”

“And I love the way you fuck me!” Her hands gripping my shoulders as I drew the other leg up around me and drove into her. “Oh God that’s fucking amazing!”

I could feel her grasping to hold onto the feeling but I knew even I wasn’t going to last that long and we were just at that breaking point when the knock on the door came. “Hurry it up you two! We’re landing in twenty minutes.”


We both looked at each other and I pushed hard and deep one last time; delivering us both right over the edge. Her head buried in my shoulder as we laughed. Donnie sure did have impeccable timing. I’m sure he knew what we were doing but the fact that he managed to interrupt us TWICE at that crucial moment was no coincidence. So now we were both members of the mile high club. What? Had to happen sometime.