- Text Size +

 

Whatever It Takes

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 23

 

            Snuggling on the big bed with Nick, I can't believe what just happened. And that's not being said in a bad way. Being with him was undoubtedly the best sexual experience of my life. Maybe it's because I love him.  All I know is, when Nick made love to me, he made me feel like the most beautiful, most desired, sexiest woman on the planet. And the best part is, he actually feels that way about me.

            He hears me sigh and he says, "What's on your mind, Tessa?"

            I smile against his chest and say, "Not much. I'm just enjoying this."

            He squeezes me before sliding down in the bed, bringing us face to face. He kisses my nose and says, "We snuggle every night. How is it different now?"

            I giggle and say, "If you don't remember, maybe I should refresh your memory."

            I can see the passion flare in his eyes.  I can feel his heart beat speed up. I can feel him start to get hard again. I slide closer to him and whisper, "Would you like me to refresh your memory?" I slowly let my tongue slide over his lower lip.  His comes out to play, swirling around mine before he sucks on just the tip.

            I let my hand slide down his body and my fingertips graze his hardening shaft.  He moans, still gently exploring my tongue with his.  If this were a porno, by now it would be on.  But it's not. It's Nick and me and I want it to last for him. Still teasing his dick with my fingertips, I move my tongue across his face to his ear. After sucking on his earlobe I say, "You taste good Nick."

            I feel his hand in my hair. He tugs my mouth back to his for an explosive kiss. Before he can pull me onto his body though, I push away and push him onto his back. With his hand still tangled in my hair, I lean down and kiss the center of his chest. When my lips move to tease one of his nipples, I can feel his body shudder. His grip in my hair tightens. 

            I let my breasts skim across the skin on his stomach as I crawl up to sit on his knees.  I look up to find him watching me. I smile and slowly drag my tongue up the center of his chest. He growls and whispers, "Fuck baby."

            I giggle and whisper, "Not yet."  I move further down his body, letting my hair fall across his groin. That small contact sends his hips surging up off the bed.  I nuzzle his shaft, allowing my tongue to slowly slide from the base to the tip. 

I look up into Nick's eyes. I see the longing there. The begging. He whispers, "I can't take it...please Baby."

I open my mouth and close it around his cock. The feeling of power I have is overwhelming.  Knowing I'm bringing him this kind of pleasure makes me giddy with excitement.  Also makes me want him all the more.

As if they have a mind of their own, my fingers stray to my moistening slit.  When I feel how wet I am, I just ache to crawl up Nick's body and take him inside me. But he's enjoying this so much I can't bring myself to stop.

I glance up at him again, finding he's propped up on his elbows, getting a pretty good view of what I'm doing. I see that sexy as hell smirk and my body tightens.  He whispers, "Come up here Baby.  Please..."

Not wanting to give up what I'm doing, I take my mouth off him long enough to say, "Not yet." I return my lips to his heated flesh, letting my tongue find all the secret pressure points on his cock that make his body shake.

I bring him so close to his orgasm, his body feels as tight as a coiled spring.  He finally mutters, "For the love of God, Tessa, I don't want to cum in your mouth, PLEASE!!!"

Before crawling up his body, I place a last, lingering kiss on the tip of his cock, eliciting another groan from him. I feel his hands on my shoulders, moving up to cup my face.  He sits up and brings my mouth to his.

I settle myself over his body and feel his cock nudging my opening. I reach between us and put him inside me, moaning with lust when he thrusts upward. Grabbing my waist, he guides my body on his shaft, filling me completely with his length. I play with his hair and bite my lip as waves of pleasure threaten to drown me.

Sensing I'm close, he whispers, "Lay down Baby."  I crawl off his body and do as he asks. I look at him as he crawls between my thighs, bringing my left leg up to rest against his body, opening me for the onslaught of his.  His skin is shining with sweat. I have this overwhelming urge to lick his neck, but feeling him pushing his cock back inside me steals my train of thought.

He turns his head and kisses my ankle as he thrusts in and out of me slowly. He pushes in as deeply as he can, sending shockwaves to every nerve ending in my body. Holding on to my thigh, he's relentless as he pushes me further and further.  My eyes meet his and he whispers, "I love you Tessa."

I manage to say, "Love you too," as my climax consumes me. He pushes in deeper, screaming as his body lets go.

When he collapses beside me, gathering me in his arms, I finally let the flood gates open. He kisses my face and whispers, "Shh, it's ok, did I hurt you?"

I hiccup and say, "No...oh God Nick no, it was just...I never knew I could feel like this."

            We wrap around each other as tightly as we can. I can't bring myself to let him ago for fear I'll wake up and find it's all a dream. Then it happens.  Baby girl decides my bladder is a cool bed.  I groan and Nick says, "What? What's wrong?"

            I manage to laugh and say, "Someone is using my bladder for a bed. I have to go pee."

            He laughs and lets go of me. Before I can get up, he says, "Wait."  He scoots down and kisses my stomach before saying, "I hope you're eyes were closed."

            I can't help but laugh. Laughter turns to a groan and I say, "Now you did it." I barely make it to the bathroom, with Nick's laughter following me. As I finish answering the call of nature, I say, "You're gonna pay for that!"

            He's still chuckling when I come back out and lay back down. Pulling me in close, he says, "What? You're gonna pee on me next time."

            I pinch his nipple, giggling when he yelps. I kiss it to soothe it and say, "I just might."

            He sighs and says, "I love you my sexy woman."

            I fight back a yawn and say, "I love you too, Nick."

            He kisses my temple and says, "Sleep my love."

            I sigh and snuggle closer, barely managing to say, "Good night, Nick."

 

            When I wake up the next morning, I stretch, groaning at the soreness in my body. I turn to find Nick watching me. He smiles and says, "Good morning, Sexy Pants. A little sore?"

            I slide closer and let my foot wander up his calf. I say, "Not THAT sore."  I kiss him gently and whisper, "Good morning."

            He tugs me against his body and holds me close. He whispers, "Baby last night was incredible."

            I sigh and say, "For me too, Nick. I wish I could find the words..."

            He laughs and says, "Yeah, incredible is even lame. It was the best night of my life."

            When our lips meet for our good morning kiss, my body aches with need for him. Just as the kiss intensifies, my phone rings.  Nick groans and says, "Do you have to answer?"

            I whisper, "No, I'm still in bed." I pull his lips back to mine for a deeper kiss.  My phone beeps that I have a voicemail, but I ignore it. Right now, I just want to be with Nick.

            This morning isn't really about turning each other on, even though he has me on fire. It's about being together. Sharing something exquisite. Something beautiful. When our lips part, I whisper, "Je vous aime Nick."

            He kisses my nose and whispers, "I love you too."

 

            After an hour or more of snuggling, we get up to start our day. Nick hits the shower first because he has another conference call with the producer of his new album. While he's gone, I grab my phone and check my voice mail.

            Had a feeling it was Gillian. When I call her back, she says, "Good morning, I didn't wake you earlier, did I?"

            Deciding I don't want to talk about mine and Nick's relationship over the phone, I say, "No, I left my phone downstairs. What's up?"

            She says, "A package came for you last night.  I figured being your first night in Tennessee I would let you know today."

            I say, "What is it?"

            She says, "I don't know. Just one of the post office envelopes that is cheap to mail. Want me to open it?"

            Thinking it might be something to do with my mother and her belongings, I say, "Nah, just ship it to me. Anything else?"

            She hesitates before saying, "Yeah...your mom's quilt from the nursing home. They called me because they couldn't get you."

            That one hits me like a sledge hammer. I fall back on the bed and say, "Can you send that too?"

            She says, "Already packed it. I miss you Tess."

            I sniffle and say, "Miss you too Gilly. Thanks."

 

            When I hear Nick turn off the shower, I try to stop crying, but I can't. Mom's been gone a while now, but knowing I'm going to have her quilt soon makes me ache with sadness. Nick crawls on the bed behind me and puts his arm around me. He kisses my shoulder and says, "What's wrong, Tessa?"

            I sigh and say, "It was Gillian. She has some stuff of Mom's to send me. I just...I got a little emotional."

            Laying his head against mine, he says, "I'm sorry Baby."

            He holds me till I stop crying.  When I turn over to face him, I can see he's still damp from his shower, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I snuggle against his chest and say, "It's really ok. I guess I'm gonna have moments like these every once in a while."

            He kisses me and says, "And that's ok. Just let me know so I can be here for you.  OK?"

            I kiss him gently and say, "OK."

            We cuddle for a while and he says, "I've got to get dressed and get to this call. What are you gonna do?"

            I say, "I think I'll shower and maybe take a walk. Do a little exploring."

            He smiles and says, "Feel free. Just keep the house in sight. I don't want to lose you in the woods."

            I hug him and say, "You're not gonna lose me Nick. I promise."

            He kisses my nose and says, "You're damn right I'm not."

 

            After my shower, I open his office door long enough to wave at him. He winks at me before turning back to his call. I sneak out quietly, not wanting to disturb him.

            Once I'm out in the sunshine, I stretch out my arms, basking in the warmth.  Even though it's October, it seems unseasonably warm.  I have on a jumper with a long sleeved t-shirt under it and I feel a bit warm. Walking to the shade of a tree, I lean against it, looking around.

            It really is beautiful here.  I look up and see the pine trees towering majestically over me, mixed with maple trees, oak trees and dog woods, along with other trees whose beauty simply amaze me. I lean against a beautiful red maple, the burgundy colored leaves falling slowly around me. 

            I think about Nick and I have to smile.  I wrap my arms around my stomach, trying to hug my baby. All I manage to do is make my growing boobs hurt.  Damn, nobody warned me that when my body grew with the baby, my boobs would hurt.  And talk about sensitive.  Doesn't take much to get my nipples going.

            Not even thinking about what I'm doing, I rub my breasts, trying to sooth them.  Out of nowhere, I start to hear leaves rustling. I turn to see Nick walking toward me with a determined gait.  When he gets closer, I say, "What's wrong?"

            He steps close to me and takes my hand, pressing it to the front of his jeans and says, "This! DAMN do you know how hot you looked standing out here rubbing these?"

            As he's speaking, he takes over massaging my tender breasts gently. I squirm under his hands and giggle before saying, "I didn't know you were watching."

            He says, "So you just came outside to play with them?"

            I can't help but laugh. Leaning into him, I say, "I wasn't playing with them. They are kind of sore because they were growing. I was trying to massage away the soreness."

            Instantly, he stops, saying, "Oh Baby, I'm sorry...am I hurting you?"

            I take his hand, pushing it firmly back onto my breast and say, "Only when you stop. YOU make them feel so good, Nick."

            He growls and presses me into the tree as his lips claim mine.  I slide my arms around him as one of his hands moves down to my hip. When our lips part, he says, "Ever done it outside?"

            I smile and say, "Can we?"

            He starts pulling the front of my dress up as his lips return to mine. Sliding his hand between my legs, he strokes me through my panties, causing my body to shake. He pulls his lips away and says, "Take off your panties, Baby."

            I do as he asks and in a flash, he's pulled my leg up onto his hip and slid up into me.  When he opened his pants, I'll never know, and I really don't care. I tangle my fists in his shirt and whisper, "Nick, YES!"

            I don't even notice the bark digging into my back as he thrusts me against the tree.  It feels so amazing. He grabs my other leg, pulling it up, bracing me against the tree.  A few seconds later, I see stars in my eyes as I cum hard.  I grip his neck, feeling him press up as hard as he can, spilling his seed inside me.

            As we gasp for air and he lowers me to the ground, he whispers, "God, I didn't hurt you, did I?"

            I giggle, falling against his chest and whisper, "Am I complaining?"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Love to know what you think!! :)  Thanks!!