- Text Size +

“Rosie, Can I speak with you?”

I thought I’d escaped the wrath of my father as we all climbed out the car back at the house. I was four steps up the stairs when he called me. No pretending I couldn’t hear him or anything.

“Sure.”

I sighed and walked back down the stairs, passing Donnie, who squeezed my hand gently as I walked past him. I wanted to turn around and bury myself in his arms, but that would only make things worse at this moment.

I followed my dad into his office and sat on his huge office chair as he perched on the edge of his desk.

“Talk to me.”

I looked up at him. “About what?”

“You. Your school. Music. You were being serious?”

I sighed. “It doesn’t matter now dad. I’ve finished school, I did the classes you asked me to do.”

“But you didn’t want to do them?”

I slowly shook my head. “No.”

“And yet you did them anyway?”

I nodded. “Dad, we can’t change the past. I wanted to do music, yes. I still do.. but what can we do? I’m too old for music school now. And I don’t want the last few years of studying, essays and exams wasted for nothing. Can we just drop this?”

Dad looked at me a moment before sighing. “I’m sorry, Pumpkin. I should of listened to you.”

I bit my lip, screaming in my head that, YES, he should of. But I couldn’t bring myself to say it. “Can I go upstairs now?”

Dad nodded, and I quickly bolted out the room and up the stairs. I didn’t let out the breath I’d been holding until I’d shut my door and leant up against it.

Well at least he didn’t ask me about Donnie.

***

I closed my eyes and sighed against the covers before jumping as the bed shifted. I opened my eye a little to see Donnie looking at me.

“You’ve been quiet..”

I rolled onto my side and looked at him. “Why is everyone saying that to me today?”

Donnie chuckled. “Well, if more than one person’s said it then it must be true, what’s wrong?”

I rolled back onto my back and looked up at the stale white ceiling of the hotel room we were in. I’d gone out for a “walk” and Donnie had picked me up twenty minutes later. He’d kept the hotel room he’d booked the week before, and we came straight here. And ever since we’d got here I’d said nothing.

Why did he like me again?

“Just.. thinking.” I felt the bed shift a little more before seeing Donnie’s face over mine.

“Wanna talk?”

I shook my head. “No. I wanna stop thinking.”

Donnie chuckled. “Let me help..”

I looked up at him and smiled before he leant down and pressed his lips against mine. They were soft kisses, his lips barely touching mine. I didn’t think he was going to kiss me any other way until I felt his tongue push my lips apart gently. I sighed softly before wrapping my arms around his neck and letting him deepen the kiss.

I wasn’t going to lie, his kisses always killed me. I’d wanted him since the night I’d first had him, but we hadn’t had sex since then. And in a way it was nice. We had taken the chance to get to know each other, rather than just jumping into bed in any given moment. Still, we’d spent a lot of time making out, and I already knew that the kisses he was now giving me meant business. He wanted more just like I did.

His body has slowly lowered down onto mine, and the more his kisses became hungry and intensified, the more turned on I felt. I could feel him pressing into my thigh and it was driving me crazy.

Donnie moved his lips from mine and trailed them down my neck, giving me a chance to catch my breath. I purposely arched my back into him before letting out a groan.

“Too many clothes..” Donnie muttered, his hand moving up my waist, bringing my tank top with it.

We both silently sat up and helped each other strip down to our underwear before I decided that it was my turn to take over.

I pushed Donnie onto his back before straddling his waist. He chuckled as I ran my hands along his chest and stomach. His hands were on my hips, holding me in place. I hadn’t really had a chance to take everything in last time, being that it was dark and we were in a cramped front seat of a car. Now we were in a heavily lit up hotel room, and I could literally stare at him, and watch him as he pretty much watched me.

“You’re thinking again..” He murmured, making me look at his face.

“I know.. good stuff, I promise.” I gave him a smile, and pretty much melted as he grinned back at me.

“Wanna share?”

I felt myself blush. “I’m just thinking how I never got the chance to look at you before…. Last time was pretty rushed.”

Donnie’s hands moved to my thighs. “It was great, but yes.. it’s nice to get the chance to see each other properly.”

I noticed his gaze move along my body and it sent a shiver through me. It hadn’t even occurred to me that he would look at me too. Suddenly I felt a little vulnerable, and self-conscious. What if my boobs were too small, or my stomach wasn’t flat enough? What if my legs were a little too prickly from not shaving them this morning? I looked down at myself, making Donnie chuckle.

“Baby, you’re beautiful.”

I looked up and smiled bashfully. “Really?”

He nodded and smiled before sitting up, pulling me against him. “Yes. What’s not to like?”

I opened my mouth to talk, but decided against it. Voice what’s not to like would be me voicing what I didn’t like about my body. And I didn’t want to do that. I felt my bra get lose and looked down as Donnie pulled the straps over my arms. I helped him remove my bra before holding my breath as he looked at me.

“See.. beautiful…” He murmured out.

I went to reply when I felt his mouth cover one of my nipples, making me forget everything as he slowly teased me with his tongue. His other hand was massaging my other breast, and it was driving me insane.

I ran my hands through his short hair and let out a soft moan as his teeth grazed my nipple before he began the same assault on the other one. Once he had moved his mouth from my chest I was breathing heavily and had my eyes closed. I felt Donnie kiss along my collar bone before his hands wrapped around my back, pressing our chests together.

“Open your eyes.”

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Donnie, who was face to face with me and smiling. I felt my heart skip a beat and cursed myself inside for letting myself get carried away. I was falling for him, big time.

We gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment before I couldn’t take it anymore. I cupped his face and kissed him, moaning loudly when his tongue thrust into my mouth against mine. Our hips were pressed together more and more as we kissed, and I knew what needed to happen next.

I reached between us and pushed my hand inside the waistband of Donnie’s boxers. He let out a soft grunt as I took him in my hand, but he didn’t stop kissing me, even as I slowly started to stroke him. I could feel him getting harder in my hand as he moaned into my mouth.

Donnie’s hands were on my ass, pulling at my panties to get them off. I reluctantly let go of Donnie to sit up and removed my panties, and as I did Donnie pulled off his boxers.

Suddenly, I became nervous. I didn’t really even know why. We’d already had sex, and I was nowhere near a virgin. Maybe it was the way Donnie was looking at me as he got me to lay down on the bed. He wasn’t looking at me like I was some object, but looking at me like I was…desirable.

His hands touched my legs, making me jump in anticipation. He grinned at me before placing a single kiss on the tip of my nose. “I wanna see you..”

I smiled. “I think you just did..”

He shook his head and smiled. “Nu uh.” He moved his hands up along my sides before he started a trail of kisses down my face, neck and chest. I was giggling until his kisses moved lower. Down my stomach, nibbling my belly button before moving lower still. My heart was pounding in my chest as he slowly pushed my legs apart and moved his lips lower still.

It’s funny, the fact that I had a boyfriend for a year and a half, and he had never once gone down on me. This was all new to me, and I definitely had been missing out.

I was writhing around on the bed as Donnie teased me with his tongue. I could feel myself getting to the edge of no return already and he’d barely touched me. I dug my hands into his shoulders before reluctantly pushing him off me. He laughed as I made some kind of shrieking sound at the loss of him on me.

“Too much?”

I shook my head and pulled him on top of me. “Not enough..” I whispered, wrapping my legs around his waist as he gripped my thigh and pushed himself inside me.

This was another thing I wasn’t used to. A guy taking his time. A guy, not only having sex for himself, but making sure the person he was having sex with was equally enjoying themselves.

I was pretty much wrapped around Donnie as he moved inside me over and over, his lips on mine, his moans being swallowed up by my own. My nails were digging into his back every time a wave of pleasure washed over me. I was close, and I wished I wasn’t, for I didn’t want this moment to end.

Donnie broke our kiss and moaned as he rest his forehead on mine. We both breathed heavily as he fastened his pace, making me shudder. “You’re close..”

“Shh..” I covered his mouth with his hand and moaned softly. “..don’t stop..”

I felt him move his lips under my hand, but didn’t have a clue what he said as he brought my leg up higher around his waist and pushed deeper inside me. I let out a loud cry as my orgasm hit me hard, and cried out his name as he brought it out more and more with every thrust.

My hips met his with every move he made as he quickly pushed inside me more and more until he found his own release. He kissed me hard, moaning my name into my mouth before his body collapsed down on top of mine, breaking our kiss so we could both catch our breath.

I ran my hand over his hair, which was damp with sweat, as I felt my heart rate continue back to normal. I could feel Donnie’s breath fan over my breasts as his hands slowly brushed my sides. He dropped a kiss on my chest before slowly lifting his head, looking at me. He smiled lazily as I ran my hands down his cheeks. I wanted to speak, but no words came out. In fact, nothing I could say would make this moment any more perfect, so I was glad when Donnie closed the gap between us and kissed me softly.

And really, a kiss can sometimes say it all.

I just wondered if mine told him I was falling for him.