- Text Size +
Chapter Sixteen

I woke up the next morning to find myself still curled around her. We hadn't had sex, but I'd spent the night holding her. I studied her as she was sleeping, curled into my chest, her cheek pressed against my skin, her hair flowing behind her head and across the pillow. She looked so beautiful asleep like that, so... I guess the word is non-lethal.

I gently kissed her forehead and her eyes fluttered ever so slightly, then slid open slowly. She blinked and I could feel her eye lashes moving against my skin. Carefully, she moved her head to look up at me. She looked like she wanted to say something, but didn't quite dare to. "Yeah?" I asked.

Charley shook her head, and turned away, silently pressing her mouth against my chest. "C'mon," she said, rolling away.

"Where?" I asked, sitting up. I was missing the feeling of her pressed against me already.

Charley smiled, "Just c'mon."

I followed her lead, pulling on my t-shirt as we spilled into the hall. Charley grabbed my hand and led me toward the stairs. "Keep watching the room," she told the guard as we went by, "We're just gonna be a few minutes."

The guard nodded, and winked at me - he clearly thought I got lucky.

Charley led the way into the stair well. Our footsteps echoed off the cement walls. "You know what I love about stair wells?" I asked her as she pulled me along.

"What's that?"

"THEY ECHO!" I hollored out.

Charley giggled as my shout echoed and repeated all around us. She grasped the handrail with her fingers and paused on a landing, looking up at me halfway down the steps behind her. "THEY DO ECHO!" she shouted.

"ITS A LOT OF FUN!" I yelled.

"IT REALLY IS," she cried back.

I laughed. "CHARLOTTE AVERY'S A SEXY NINJA WOMAN!" I bellowed.

Charley grinned, then looked at me with naughty eyes, "I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT IN THE POOL!" and then she laughed boldly and ran down another flight of stairs.

"What?!" I leaped down the steps that got me to the landing and chased after her, "Seriously?" I whelped.

At every landing, Charley stopped and looked back to see me, grinned, then bolted forward. I followed after her, my heart racing and my feet only barely finding each step as I rushed to keep up with her.

When we reached the bottom floor, Charley opened the door into the hallway and slipped out. She crept down the hall to a door marked Locker Room and tugged on the handle. It was locked.

I pointed to a sign marked Pool Hours, indicating the pool wasn't even open 'til after noon.

Charley grinned. "Wait here," she commanded, and she ran off down the hall.

As I stood there, waiting for Charley to come back, I tried to wrap my head around the idea of what we were doing. My palms were clammy with excitement by the time Charley returned, holding up a key, which she used to unlock the locker room door. "How in the hell did you get that?" I asked.

Charley grinned, "I told the girl at the desk what we were doing."

"What?"

"She was really excited for me," Charley laughed. She locked the door behind her, then turned to me. "Strip, soldier," she joked.

"Yes m'am," I answered, saluting her.

"And make it sexy," she added.

I laughed and reached for my shirt, humming bow-chicka-bow-bow.

Charley laughed.

Stil humming, I shimmied out of my t-shirt and lowered it to the floor, feeling only slightly self conscious. After all, like she'd said, it was nothing that she'd never seen before. I unbuttoned my pants. Charley leaned against the wall facing me, biting her lip and watching intently as my zipper went down and I stepped out of my pants, leaving me dressed in nothing but my boxer shorts. I was still humming bow-chicka-bow-bow as those, too, met the floor and I stood there before her in the dim locker-room lighting, naked.

Charley rubbed her chin and hummed like she was appraising me. Her eyes sparkled. "I approve," she said after a long pause.

"Your turn," I said.

Charley didn't hum the bow-chicka-bow-bow music as she lifted her shirt up nor as she dropped the cargo pants to the floor. I was entranced. It was like being hypnotized. I couldn't have ripped my gaze from her if I'd wanted to. She was wearing bright red underwear and bra, all lacey and fancy. She walked towards me, pressed her hand to my chest, and whispered, "Can you help me with the clasp, sir?"

My mouth was dry. I reached behind her and undid the clasp, my fingers fumbling a little over it. Charley pressed her lips against my cheek as the bra fell away between us, then stepped back and removed her underwear. My eyes travelled across her body slowly, "Fuck," I muttered, "You -- you are -- incredible."

Her hand slipped to my thigh and slid slowly until she had a firm grasp on me. She stared right into my eyes, "You wanna talk about incredible?" she whispered, her voice husky. Her eyes twinkled, "No wonder all the ladies want your penis."

I couldn't hardly breathe. She started working me gently with her hand, pushing me slowly backwards until my back hit a cool tiled wall. I lookd up and realized we were in a shower stall in the locker room. She let go of me, leaving me at full attention, and turned the faucet on. Water rained down on us and I presesd her into the wall, my mouth all over her neck and shoulders, my hands holding onto her breasts, fingers rotating on her nipples. She gasped and pressed her palms against the walls of the shower stall as my other hand dropped down and started rubbing her softly. I slid one finger inside of her and she gasped, tossing her head back and thrusting her chest into my grasp.

A few moments of this, and Charley gasped, "We should --" but she couldn't quite finish the sentence.

I dropped my hands away from her body and she sank against the tile, gasping. She turned off the water, and looked deep in my eyes. "Come on," she whispered, once she'd regained composure. She grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the shower stall, and out the locker room door to the main pool chamber.

It was a high-walled room, with murals painted all along the walls. The water was bright blue and two skylight windows on the very top of the building revealed the clouds and allowed bright streaks of sunlight to filter into the otherwise dark room. We didn't bother with a light switch.

Charley pulled me along the deck of the pool to the deep end, where she stopped and jumped at me like a puma. I fell backwards into the water, my arms tight around her, her chest pressed against mine. The splash was tremendous, and it echoed off the tight walls. Charley clung to me and when we bobbled up to the surface of the water, she had her legs wrapped around me and I was inside of her, our mouths locked in a kiss.