- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning! This chapter contains sexual content. If you are under age or don't want to read it for whatever reason please skip this chapter and head on to the next one.

I also really would like to know if you like the story so far. Thank you.
He sat down next to her. The couch was not a really big one so they sat close together. Brian took a sip from his wine and smiled “I had an awesome time at the pool today”. “Me too” Nicky smiled “I didn’t expect it to happen but I think I like it what’s happening”. “Me too” Brian took the remote control from the table and turned down the TV. “You want to listen to some of my new music?” he got up from the couch. “Oh yeah, sure I’d love to” Nicky stood up too to pull down her short red skirt a little and then sat down on the couch again. “You look stunning by the way” Brian’s glare went from top to bottom.

Nicky quickly changed clothes before she went to see Brian. She chose a black top with a red short skirt and a pair of black killer heels.

“Thank you” she answered shy. He got on his knees and turned on the cd player and made her listen to a couple of new songs. “Wow I like it Brian. That is good stuff!”. “Thank you. It took a little while but I’m finally happy with the results” Brian felt proud. Creating new material is always a challenge so he was glad she liked it.
They talked about several subjects and had a really good time together. He played an acoustic song for her on his guitar and she told him about her past and her family. Brian told her some of his personal stuff and the wine taste good that evening. They really connected.

Another bottle got ordered and by the time the clock turned midnight Nicky felt tipsy and comfortable enough to have taken of her shoes and laid down on the couch with her head resting on his lap while he softly caressed her hair. He bend his head towards her and kissed her softly. The inner (slightly drunk) woman did a happy dance and Nicky cupped his face with her hands to intensify the kiss. Brian stopped for a second to look at her “You are such a beautiful woman” he sighed “You make me crazy, you know that?” and he kissed her again. Nicky smiled while kissing him back. He suddenly placed one arm supporting her back and the other under her knees and stood up lifting her in his strong arms. He moved over to the bed and softly laid her down. All Nicky could do was smile. Butterflies racing through her body and even though she said she wanted to take things slow she knew she didn’t had the strength anymore to reject the longing to be intimate with him.

Outside in the corridor they heard footsteps and laughter, probably from Kevin and Kristen.

Brian blew out the candles, closed the curtains and turned on the light on the night stand. “I probably should be going to my own room” Nicky hesitated. Why else would he be closing the curtains or turning of the cd player. Brian turned around to her “If you really want to…. But I actually was hoping that… you’d stay tonight” his voice was soft and his pleading puppy eyes made her drowning in her feelings for him. Her heart jumped and she kissed him “yes, I want to” she whispered “But I do have to get some stuff from my room. You know, toothbrush, birthcontrol pills” she whispered. So Nicky went down to her room to get them. Luckily nobody saw her.

When she came back in Brian’s room he immediately kissed her and took off her top. With his soft hands he softly massaged her booty while kissing her with passion. They laid down on the bed and while they kissed they undressed each other. Brian tenderly took of her bra and his hands found their way to her breasts. He softly massaged them with his soft warm hands while his lips were still sealed with Nicky’s. She moaned of pleasure. Her hands were all over his chest and Brian searched his way down with his mouth to continue the breast massage with his tongue. Nicky went wild. That feeling of his tongue circling around and over her nipples made her nearly reaching her edge already. That man knew what he did. She couldn’t lay still. Yet Brian repositioned himself on top of her to make sure she didn’t go anywhere. All she could do was surrender herself to him. She tried to stay as silent as possible but given the ‘royal treatment’ he gave her remaining silence was hardly undoable. She needed to do something in order for her not to lose her mind and scream out of pleasure. The walls weren’t very thick in hotels. She pressed her jaws together and went through his hair with her hands while moaning. Brian looked up to her to see her facial expression and was visibly proud to see that he was the one responsible to get her in that state. He grinned and continued with pleasuring her. Her nipples where stiff and she moaned for more. Brian kissed his way down to her panties and teasingly licked the line of her underwear thereby gently touching her skin. “Oh god Brian” she sighed. Brian helped her out of her underwear and gently massaged her thighs and purposely stayed away from her hotspot. He knew very well Nicky was completely on fire and one touch there would help her cross the edge. He didn’t want that…. Yet. “Turn around on your stomach” he whispered in her ear. She obediently did what her was told to do. She laid flat on her stomach. He then started to massage her shoulders while kissing the back of her neck. By that time every part of her body was sensitive for his touch and Brian knew that. He softly licked the line of her spine from top to bottom and back. His warm hands softly carressed her booty and began to massage it. Every once in a while he let his hand slip between her thighs to playfully touch her hotspot followed by bringing two fingers inside of her 'accidentally'. Nicky screamed of pleasure every time he did that. “Please take me” she panted “I can’t take it anymore. I beg you”. Brian smiled “Patience baby” he whispered. He then made her spread her legs and worked his tongue to her hotspot. Nicky went over the edge. When he also slid two fingers inside and trusted her combined with the licking she went over the edge for the second time. This time the orgasm was even more intense than the first one. By that time Brian couldn’t hold back any longer. He made her turn on her back so she would face him. He looked at her and enjoyed her horny, ecstatic facial expression and loved the sight of her beautiful naked body. He placed his knee between her legs which made her spread her thighs one more time and this time he entered. The feeling of him filling her deep inside caused a loud moan from her mouth and also Brian moaned as he felt her warm thighs closing around him. He began to trust her slowly but after a short while he sped up the pace. His trusts went faster and harder and so were the moans that came from Nicky. Brian couldn’t hold back any longer. He trusted her aggressively and moaned load and Nicky went over the edge with him. With hard trusts and loud moaning they both reached their orgasm at almost the same second. They reached heaven together.
Brian stopped trusting her and rested on top of her for a couple of seconds more to catch his breath. Nicky had her eyes closed and was still enjoying the tingle she felt inside of this make out ‘deluxe’ session. “Oh My God” she sighed “Damn Brian that was….. WOW”. He softly went out of her and placed himself next to her. “Wow” he sighed “that was indeed…. Wow”. He wrapped his arm around her body. “You were fantastic” he whispered in her ear. Nicky smiled “Thank you but I didn’t do anything. You did all the work” she whispered. “Did you like it?” Brian laid the blanket on over them. “Are you kidding me? Haven’t you noticed how I reacted to every single thing you did?”. “I did” he grinned.

After a little while they brushed their teeth and made themselves ready for bed. They got in their pyjamas and went to bed. They quickly fell asleep laying in each others arms.