- Text Size +

Oh oh oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh,
Oh,
Yeah,

You had me waitin even on the second date,
I picked you up I took you to your favorite place,
I saw you flirtin but I looked the other way,
Away, away, away, hey,

You pulled me up and said you had a place to go,
Just grabbed my keys, you took my car and stole my phone,
I know I shouldnt but I let you get away,
Away, away, away,

But Im not a player,
Im not a clown,
I wont be a puppet,
Just hangin around,
You need another man to put diamonds on your hands,
And let you take his car,
I found out who you are,
I finally figured you out,

Oh no,
I should've seen it comin you were just pretend,
You just took my credit card and maxed it til the end,
I wish Id known before I hit the ATM,
Oh no,
It happened again,
(Oh yeah)

Im not a player,
Im not a clown,
I wont be a puppet,
Just hangin around,
You need another man to put diamonds on your hands,
And let you take his car,
I found out who you are,
I finally figured (I figured you out),
I finally figured (oh figured you out),
I finally figured (oh yeah) you out,

Im goin away (far, far away),
Im goin away (so far away),
Im goin away (far, far away),
Im gonna pack your bags and kick you out,
Im sorry but I figured you out,
(Figured you out, yeah),
So long, so long,
Farewell,

(Cause) Im not a player,
Im not a clown,
(I wont be) I wont be a puppet,
Just hangin around,
You need another man (diamonds on your hands) to put diamonds on your hands,
And let you take his car,
I found out who you are,

(Im) Im not a player,
Im not a clown,
I wont be a puppet,
Just hangin around,
You need another man to put diamonds on your hands,
And let you take his car,
I found out who you are,
I finally figured (I figured you out),
I finally figured (oh figured you out),
I finally figured (oh yeah), you out.

 

The divorce quickly followed and he learned that this incident was just a small part of the long affair she had been in.     

Unexpectedly though the divorce went smooth. Leighanne probably felt guilty for cheating so she didn’t cause any trouble when the properties, belongings and assets were divided. Brian immediately sold his properties afterwards because he didn’t wanted to be remembered to Leighanne anymore. The sooner she disappeared out of his life the better.  As for Brian this affair did came out of the blue. Apparently he either had been blind for her lies or she kept it well hidden but he never noticed anything different in their relationship. He always had strong faith in their marriage but after he caught her in the act with Jim, the Robbie Williams look - a - like gardener, he felt  heartbroken and betrayed.

After the divorce Brian moved to his apartment in the city and decided to first go on tour before buying a property in the countryside near his family. The furniture and all the other belongings he couldn’t take with him to his apartment where temporarily stored in a container.

 Brian had shown interest in a property ten miles from Kevin’s place and  fourteen miles from his parents house. The property was situated in a lovely little county where he and Kevin had grown up and therefore reminded him of his wonderful childhood. He had asked the real estate agent to ask the owners to take the property off the market for the six weeks he was on tour because he definitely wanted to buy it. The tour started within four days and there was just too little time to arrange the legal aspects of the purchase. Just when Brian feared that the property would slip through his fingers he luckily found out that the owners where  long – time friends of his parents. These friends had their own house close to his parents.  Not so long ago they inherited this property from an old aunt. But since there was just the two of them they didn’t need it. Brian’s mom contacted their friends and they immediately took it of the market.

Knowing the house would be his felt good. It was a big step in the right direction. He needed rest and regularity to stabilize his life again and living close to his relatives and in a house with no painfull  memories of Leighanne  would definitely help him reach that goal.

Caught by his thoughts he opened a bottle of water when AJ joined him “Hey, you’re already here! That’s quick”.

Brian frowned and made a goofy face “I was hungry” he looked at AJ’s plate which was overloaded with vegetables, rice and fried chicken and chili sauce “but it looks like I’m not the only one with appetite tonight” he smiled.

“You don’t have a clue how hungry I am” AJ sighed “I didn’t had much for lunch so I definitely need food NOW” and sat down.

“So where are the others?” Brian looked over his shoulder as he saw some crewmembers entering the room.

“Dunno” AJ answered while chewing. “Nick and Lauren wanted to call home before dinner and Howie and Leigh where playing cards. Howie was losing so I guess they’ll be here soon haha. And Rochelle was on the phone with her sister so that’s probably gonna take a while. You know…. women” he grinned. 

Just as he spoke those words he startled as he heard Rochelle behind him “Ooooh, look who’s talking” she slapped his arm “you are the one talking for hours on the phone like a girl, not me. And did I mentioned you stealing my make – up?” she teased him and sat down next to him.

AJ smirked as he wrapped his arms around her for a hug and kissed her cheek “You’re gorgeous when you’re mad. I love you. And I don’t steal your make – up, I only use your nailpolish”.

Rochelle shook her head pretending to be annoyed “ooooh, seriously…. Men!” and looked at Brian.

Brian smiled “Don’t look at me. I’m a guy too, last time I checked. Hey, what are you eating?” as he glared at her plate.

Rochelle giggled and blushed a little “I asked the cook if he could make me a couple of pancakes with fresh fruit, whip cream and chocolate sauce”.

“Wow, that sounds like desert though” Brian laughed.

“I know, but hey I’m pregnant” she giggled “I’m allowed too”.

Nick and Lauren walked up to their table. “Ooooh” Lauren’s eyes grew big as she looked at Rochelle’s pancakes “I want it too”.

Brian busted in laughter “Why? Are you pregnant too?”.

Lauren slapped his arm softly and smiled “No, but I am a girl and I love pancakes”. As she turned her head to Rochelle “Where did you get these? I didn’t see them at the buffet.”

“You’re right” Rochelle smirked “I asked the cook to make me pancakes. My latest craving”.

“Oh my God, do you think he wants to make me some too?”

“Sure, come on, let’s go we’ll ask him together” Rochelle smiled “That way he can’t refuse”.

“Oh oh, girls on a mission. The cook can run but he can’t hide” Nick raised his voice and shook his head with a smirk on his face as he watched them run to the kitchen like a couple of kids on a birthday party.   

Nick walked over to the buffet to get his dinner when he saw Nicky leave the room with a plate of food. Apparently she followed his advice to stay away from Brian for a little while. Maybe that was for the best. At least for now.

When he got back to the table everybody was there and ready to eat.

“Nick, I already asked the others. We wanna go to Aquaworld tomorrow. You wanna come too? Kristen asked.

“Sure sounds like fun, at least if Lauren feels like it too” he nodded.

“I’d love to” Lauren smiled.

“Q, Justin and Jenn are also joining us” Kevin spoke as he tried to cut the fried chicken.

“Well, we did ask the other crewmembers but they had other plans” Kristen yawned “I’m sorry! I am a little tired today”.

Kevin gave her a kiss.

Right after dinner the guys had to prepare themselves for the show. Lauren, Leigh and Kirsten were going to watch a movie together, in one of the busses. Rochelle decided to take a nap. The pregnancy went well but it made her tired easily.

After a full hour of sleep Rochelle woke up and refreshed herself. She walked into the venue to take a peek at the running show. “Hi” she smiled as she saw Nicky. “I didn’t see you during dinner. Is everything okay?”

Nicky didn’t knew if Rochelle knew what happened “Oh, I’m fine. I wanted to eat by myself tonight. A little quiet time, you know”.

“I know, life on the road can be pretty stress full. Listen, about tomorrow, would you like to come to Aquaworld with us? It’s gonna be fun” Rochelle glared hope full.

“Sure, I’d love to” Nicky smiled.

“Cool! I see you tomorrow okay? Meet us after breakfast. We’ll wait for ya” Rochelle smiled and continued her walk in the direction of the stage.