- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I would like to get more reviews on my story, please post your opinion. It's important to me to get feedback. It's my writersfuel. Thank you.

"Beautiful Woman"

How can I begin to
Tell you what you do to
Me every time I hear ya
More willing to wanna see ya

I know that there's no use in
Tryin' to explain the confusion
But still I'm not complainin'
'Bout my situation

Let's not talk about a
Possible ending

The very first time that I
Was lookin' to be your fella
I found my inspiration
Hidin' in your expression
So I put myself forward
For your consideration

[Chorus:]
Let's not talk about a
Possible ending
Let's not think about it
Every day
And I know
I'm so
In love
With you
I'm finding it harder and harder to breath
Every time I hear
My beautiful woman

And so we put the top down
To take you drivin' downtown
I guess we'll know just what to do
When you're lookin' to fool around

It's too late to stop me
I know we're gonna get down

[Chorus]

My beautiful woman
My beautiful woman
My beautiful woman

B is for beautiful
As the sunshine
E tells me everything is feelin' alright
A goes to you and me swingin' it down
T is two
I want you, You've got me actin' like a
Fool

[Chorus]

 

“I have to go to the bathroom, are you staying here or are you going inside too?”

“I have to go to” Nicky giggled.

“You go inside first than okay? People might insinuate things seeing us coming back inside together and following each other near the toilets” he grinned.

Nicky couldn’t help but laugh “Sure, whatever”.

 

She swim back inside and made her way to the women toilets. While on her way she had to suppress the urge of looking behind her whether Brian followed her or not. Butterflies were racing through her body. She never expected this to happen. Of course, she had felt attracted to him since the beginning she started working as a crewmember. Because let’s be honest, Mister Littrell is a gorgeous looking man with a great personality. But she never had the illusion that he would fall for a plain girl like herself.

She got in the toilet, did what she needed to do and after she washed her hands, she fixed her wet hair a little in the mirror.

With a big smile on her face she left the ladies room. Right when she stepped out of the ladies room Brian took her hand and gently pulled her with him to follow him to the locker area. In the background they heard the voices of Nick and Kevin coming closer. Brian looked at her over his shoulder and placed a finger on her lips as a gesture that she had to stay silent. They had to rush to  get  behind the first row of lockers to prevent that they were being seen by Kev and Nick. Just in time they made it.

Out of breath Nicky leaned with her back at one of the lockers “Wow, that was close” she sighed.

Brian didn’t answer, instead he looked at her with a sensual glare in his eyes. Him looking at her like that made Nicky feel weak in her knees and mind. He placed his both hands gently on her face and kissed her. Still a little breathless she did manage to keep up with the kiss. He pressed his body against hers an moved his hands to her back into a tight wrap. His soft lips and tongue gave her a mind blowing kiss that again seemed forever. It took every inch of self control she had inside of her not to rip of his swimming trunks. Wow, that man turned her on like nobody has ever done.

Brian broke the kiss to look at her with that same sensual glare. Nicky returned that look and this time she was the first one to respond to that. She gave him little kisses, teasingly biting his upper lip, until she couldn’t hold it back anymore. She kissed him aggressively and sensually. He answered her with all the lust he had inside. She stroked his masculine upper body and his hands slowly slid down to her booty.

Unwilling to break the kiss and with their eyes closed they tried to get in one of the dressing rooms. They seemed to manage to get in one without falling and when the door was locked behind them the make out session continued.

 Her soft hands on his body made him crazy. His hands slowly slid to her breasts as he kissed her again. The sexual tension between them was almost touchable. A soft moan escaped from her mouth. To Brian it was an invitation that he could continue the what he was doing. One hand reached behind her back to unwrap her bikini top.

Nicky pressed him away from her “No Brian, stop” she whispered.

It took a second or two before Brian realized what she said. He immediately stopped. “I’m sorry” he said a little startled. “I guess I lost control a little”.

“You don’t have to feel sorry, really, It’s not that I don’t want it, but maybe we… should slow down a little” she said as she stared to the floor. “I do like you, a lot” she whispered.

“I do like you too, a lot” he said tenderly. “I’m really sorry if I crossed your boundaries. And of course we can wait and take it slow. We have all the time in the world. I was just caught up, I guess, by the kissing and all” he wrapped his arms around her for a hug and kissed her forehead. “I’m thirsty. How about we got back inside and get something to drink” he smiled.

“I think that’s a good idea” she smiled back. “But Brian?”

“Yes?”

“What does this mean?’”

“I don’t know, what do you want it to mean?”

“I eh… have no idea. But I do like what happened” she blushed.

“Me too” he whispered.

“Shall we take it slow, like one step at the time?”

“To get a little used to this, you mean?”

“Yeah”

“I think it’s a good idea” he smiled.

“ And how about the others?”

“I don’t know, maybe it’s best if we waited a little and figure out where this is going to take us”.

“I agree. Now let’s get inside for some coffee okay” she smiled.

“After you gorgeous” Brian opened the door.

While passing him he slapped her teasingly on her but.

“You pervert” she laughed.

“I slap a fine booty when I see one” he grinned.

“Not to every woman right?” she acted quasi startled.

“No don’t worry, just yours”.