- Text Size +

The rest of the day went by quickly. There were no encounters like this with Brian for the rest of the day but the secret looks they gave each other, and the secret teasing caressing or touches under water whenever he was near sure kept the sensual tension between them. Nicky felt like she was blushing all day but it felt good.

At five they went back to the hotel. Nicky went to her room to refresh herself and to take a hot shower. She dropped her key card on the table and her bag on the floor. She undressed herself and got in her soft white bathrobe. Just when she wanted to take a shower somebody knocked on her door. “My god, great timing” she sighed and got to the door.

When she opened she found Brian in her doorway. “Hi” he smiled.

“Oh eh hi” Nicky instantly blushed “come in. Brian entered her hotel room. “Nice room” he grinned as he looked around “it looks a lot like mine”. Nicky laughed “you want something to drink?” “No I need to shower before dinner, I only wanted to ask you if you’d like to come to my room tonight. You know have some wine and maybe talk a little. Getting to know one another” he asked a bit shy. “Howie wanted to talk to me after dinner but I guess he and Leigh have some business to work out so he coming by tomorrow”.
“Yes, I would like that” she answered shy.

He came a little closer and both of them felt the tension building up between them. Nicky lost herself while looking into his sweet puppy eyes. Slowly Brian motioned to her. He then cupped her face in his hands and softly kissed her. His hands slowly slid under her bathrobe. Nicky’s heart missed a couple of beats. She wrapped her arms around Brian and answered his kiss. He slowly guided her to her bed and while kissing they laid down. He tenderly positioned himself on top of her. She took off his shirt and without stopping the dazzling kiss she massaged every piece of his masculine chest. Her touch turned him on. He laid on top of her and kissed her neck. She moaned softly while her hands were all over his chest. The touch of his soft lips over her body made her wild. She felt his hands sliding under her bathrobe to her breasts. She was surprised how soft his hands were. Brian was completely mesmerized by her. He couldn’t stop kissing her. Damn she was hot he thought. His fingers gently massaged her nipples. “Oh Brian” Nicky whispered.

Suddenly they heard knocking. They both freezed “Fuck” Brian whispered.

“Nicky” that was Nick’s voice “I have your wallet here. Lauren forgot to give it back to you” they heard from behind the door. “Wow great timing Nick” Brian mumbled softly and stood up from the bed.“Oh eh ok” Nicky raised her voice “give me one minute ok” she rushed to the bathroom and gestured Brian to get in there so that Nick wouldn’t see Brian. She quickly made sure her bathrobe was covering everything and with red cheeks she opened the door.

Nick looked curious “am I interrupting?” “Oh eh no, I eh was just about to get a shower” she felt her cheeks becoming red again. Nicky hoped Nick wouldn’t notice it. He gave her the wallet. “Thanks” she smiled. “Yeah I thought I’d bring it by right away. I don’t like it when I have someone else’s money you know” Nick answered.

BANG! They heard a loud noise coming from inside the hotel room. Nicky almost jumped to the sealing. “What was that?” Nick wanted to step in the room. “Oh eh… I think it’s my toiletry bag or something. It’s nothing really” Nicky wished Nick would leave. She didn’t knew how to keep him further on distance so that Brian wouldn’t get noticed. “Oh ok, well see you at dinner ok?” he smiled. “Sure, see ya” Nicky smiled back and Nick left.

She closed the door and took a deep sigh. She went to the bathroom where Brian immediately apologized for letting the toothpaste fall on the floor. “That was close” she sighed. “I know, I’m sorry” Brian felt a bit guilty. He didn’t want her to lie just because he couldn’t control himself.

“I don’t want to but I’m going back to my room. I really need to take a shower” Brian sighed. “I know, me too” Nicky sighed. “How late are you coming by tonight?” Brian pulled his shirt over his head. “How about nine?” “Sure, nine is good” Brian buttoned up his jeans. He gave her a last kiss and left.