- Text Size +

 

Nick could hear laughter coming from the kitchen as he made his way down the stairs from the bedroom. After a satisfying quickie in the basement Peggy had gone to entertain her company and Nick headed to their room to clean himself up. He had a quick shower and put on proper clothes and was finally ready to meet the two women who were currently occupying his space.

He heard his name as he approached the kitchen door, making him pause. He had experienced moments like this in the past. Women had this tendency to huddle around in kitchens talking about their men. It was one of the ways that he had found out one of his ex’s wasn’t really all that into him, but rather into his bank account.

He didn’t think anything like that would get said in this case, but he was curious nonetheless what kinds of things Peggy was telling her girlfriends about him. He had heard her on the phone with her sister before and knew that conversations between the two of them tended to be more on the dirty side. They were closer than most sisters and seemed to be far more comfortable sharing intimate details about their sex lives.

It was one of the things he loved about her because he had the same relationship with his siblings. He often got strange glances, or comments when people saw him interacting with his family, specifically with his sisters. He would never forget the first time Brian saw him kiss his sister on the lips (albeit completely platonic) and came right out and asked him what was with that. Nick didn’t think there was anything with it, it was just something he had always done.

His entire family was very loving, very touchy, so kissing his sister seemed normal just like talking to his sisters or brother about his sex life. They were people too and there was no denying that he had sex so he didn’t see why he would need to be weirded out about hearing stories. It wasn’t as if he was participating.

He leaned up against the wall next to the kitchen door, turning his ear towards it as though that would help him hear better. They were idly chatting about the house, how well it was coming together and how lucky Peggy was to be living in that neighbourhood. Inevitably though the conversation turned dirty (just like he knew it eventually would) so he was even more curious to know what Peggy would say about him.

“How have things been?” the voice he recognized as Peggy’s sister Marilyn asked. “You were all worried before you moved in that you guys wouldn’t have the same spark as you did when you were flying all over to meet him.”

“It’s been okay,” Peggy replied but she didn’t sound totally convinced. “I keep feeling like I have to be available to him whenever he wants because our relationship was so heavily based on sex before...”

“Why would you move in with someone if your relationship is only based on sex?” Amy asked bluntly and Nick couldn’t deny wanting to know the answer to that question himself. He had never heard Peggy talk about these issues before.

“I didn’t say our relationship is ONLY based on sex, but sex was a big part of it before. We only had a short amount of time to be together so a lot of that time was spent in bed. We still formed a relationship around enjoying each other’s company, common interests, and being able to talk forever without getting bored of each other. I love every single thing about him, even the annoying stuff. We just came from a really strange, non-traditional relationship that I had never experienced before. I just don’t want him to feel deprived of anything he used to be able to get before.”

Nick was surprised by her confession. It explained a lot, including how she had been constantly ready to please him in every way possible. She must have thought his video game playing was out of boredom and used the basement blow job to make it up to him. As much as he was enjoying the total access to sex all the time he didn’t want Peggy to think that’s all he wanted. He was cool for them to just be together. Problem was, it would be difficult to let her know that without admitting that he had been eavesdropping on their conversation.

“Well if he loves you as much as you love him then he’ll be happy with what you have now. Maybe he doesn’t want sex every minute of the day... wait. He’s male. He wants sex every minute of the day. But maybe he could go without it if you weren’t always offering it.”

“Maybe I like having having him want me all the time,” Peggy chuckled and Nick smiled on the other side of the door. “It would be different if he wasn’t a good lover but since he’s the best I’ve ever had...”

“Really?” Amy interrupted, her tone somewhat skeptical of Peggy’s claims. “The best you’ve EVER had? Better than Dustin?”

Dustin was Peggy’s first and longest serious boyfriend, Nick knew. They had known each other since they were children then dated through high school and college. It was pretty much assumed that the two of them would get married, have kids and live happily ever after but it didn’t happen.

Peggy’s family was absolutely in love with Dustin. What they didn’t know was that while they were seeing a charming young man, good looking and ready to succeed in life, behind closed doors he treated their daughter like garbage. From what Peggy had told him Nick got the impression that Dustin was very manipulative. He constantly insulted, belittled and degraded her as though it were all a joke.

By the end of their relationship Peggy was depressed and suffered from anxiety from years of emotional abuse. He made her feel small and powerless and Nick applauded her for having the courage to get out of the relationship. It hadn’t been easy though, her family couldn’t understand why she would have left such a perfect partner and they continued to maintain a relationship with Dustin despite their break-up because they didn’t know the truth about him.

“Hands down better than Dustin!” Peggy exclaimed confidently and Nick felt his ego inflate a little. “He actually cares about making sure I’m satisfied whereas I sometimes wonder if Dustin really needed me there at all.”

“You can’t just say these kinds of things without giving any details,” Marilyn joked. “How good are we talking here? Does he do some sort of tantric thing where he can hold back an orgasm for an hour? What’s so special about him that other men haven’t been able to do?”

Peggy laughed loudly, “What is this? An interview? Sheesh. I don’t know what it is about him. He’s just... he can be gentle and soft when he wants to be but when it’s clear that I don’t want that he can be aggressive and dominant and I love that he can read where I’m at. He’s open to pretty much anything and he knows I am too so there’s never a lack of variety. I know I tell you guys everything but I really can’t believe I’m about to tell you this...”

Nick leaned closer to the door, his eyebrow raising higher and higher up his forehead as he anxiously awaited her next words.

“A couple of months ago I went out to Denver to see one of his shows. I’d never seen him on stage before and he was so unbelievably hot. It was everything I could do not to run up there and just jump on top of him. By the end of the show I was practically foaming at the mouth but I didn’t realize that performing, for him, was such a huge turn on. When he came back to the hotel he was absolutely insatiable. I’ve never... I came eight times. Eight. And I’m talking toe curling, sheet fisting, screaming-so-loud-the-people-in-the-next-room-probably-thought-I-was-being-murdered good. He’s better than any man I’ve ever been with.”

“Holy shit,” Marilyn muttered.

“Really?” Amy was still clearly skeptical. “From what you’ve told us before Dustin was pretty impressive in what he had to offer below the belt.”

“I don’t deny that!” Peggy said. “Nick might be smaller but he knows how to use it better.”

Nick ego deflated just a little bit knowing that he would be sure to lose that pissing contest with his girlfriend’s ex-flame but pride aside he liked knowing that she was that satisfied in the bedroom. He often wondered if women just told him he was great because he was Nick Carter or if they were actually getting as much out of it as they let on.

“How much smaller?” Marilyn piped up curiously.

“Not by much,” Peggy dismissed the question. “Let’s just say... what Nick lacks in comparative length he makes up for in girth and it’s just fine by me. And it’s just... nicer to look at. He takes much better care of himself than Dustin ever did.”

Amy chuckled and Nick glared at her through the door, “Are you saying he has a pretty dick? I better write that one down! I guess when you’ve got a pretty face the rest just follows.”

“Stop,” Peggy said and Nick could tell she was rolling her eyes. “Speaking of his pretty face, where the hell is that boy? Did he drown in the shower?”

For a brief moment Nick considered bolting back up the stairs but he didn’t want to make any noise and moving quickly would surely arouse suspicion. He stayed put and planned the best way to casually walk into the kitchen as if he hadn’t been there all along when his cell phone suddenly chirped in his pocket with Peggy’s familiar tone, letting him know she had texted him.

“Did you hear that?” she asked with a hint of amusement in her voice and before he could escape the phone chirped again, reminding him about the text. He reached down into his pocket to put an end to the noise but before he could dash from the scene of the crime the kitchen door swung open to reveal an amused looking Peggy.

“How long have you been standing there?” Marilyn chuckled, appearing from behind her sister.

Nick blushed for the second time that day and shrugged, deciding to just bite the bullet, “Long enough to know you think my dick is pretty. Which, thank you, it is. I spend a fair amount of time tending to it. I’ll also have you know that when I get together with my friends we are not nearly as dirty as y’all.”

Marilyn smiled and opened the door the rest of the way, motioning for him to come into the kitchen, “I think I like you.”