- Text Size +
Message #5


Silence answered to the acoustic signal.

Then a breath, deep and trembling.

After that came a small whisper.

“Nick? Nick, can you... can you please answer me? I don’t know why you’re keeping doing this. I don’t even wanna know why you keep playing this stupid and hurtful game. It’s not funny anymore. It wasn’t at the beginning and it isn’t now. Just... please, Nick. Just answer this phone! – A sob. A cough to clear the voice. – I’m here Nick. Don’t... Just answer.”



Message #6



“I’m not angry. I won’t be angry, Nick. Whatever the reason is, whatever you’ve done, it’s... it’s okay. I don’t care what you did, I don’t care why you need to pretend to be dead. I just care that you... we’ll solve it, okay? Whatever it is, we’re gonna set it straight.

We’ve always done, no? We’re Frick and Frack, you know that you can trust me with everything, Who else you’re gonna trust if not me? Your other half. You’ve always said that I was your better half, now it’s time to prove those words. I won’t judge you. I won’t say anything and I certainly won’t throw things against you, just like one of those characters in soap operas.

I won’t do any of those things so, please, just come back. I need you.”




Message #7


The voicemail started recording the message, though sobs and cries were the only sounds. Each one of them was a drop full of pain and rage that made his voice faltering with its intensity.

“I hate you. Why did you do it? Why? I can’t. Nick, this... I can’t forgive you for this. All... you know that I’ve always forgiven you but... this is too much. This time I can’t and I don’t want to. You could break up with me. It would have been painful but I would understood it. Not like this. Now I just can’t help but hating you. I hate you more than you can imagine, I hate you with every fiber of my soul that only yesterday loved you so much.

I hate you because this silence is unbearable. It’s like an itching, one of those that ends only when you have finished to scratch until you can see the bone beneath the skin.

I hate you because I keep searching for you and I can’t find you.

I hate you because everyone thinks that I’m crazy or broken or both and I don’t have the strength to prove them wrong. And maybe... and maybe they are right, maybe I’m crazy because I keep believing that you’re still alive. And I hate you for this.

And I hate you because you left me with nothing. I’m just... I’m just a web of pain and void.

I hate you.

I hate you because I’m here, crying and screaming against a voicemail that belongs to a dead man. And still I’m begging you to reply. To answer. To come back. Anything, please. Anything except this silence. Even the smallest and softest of the whisper is more than this silence.
Nick... No, Nick.
I won’t beg you anymore.”




Message #8


Leave a message after the acoustic signal.
Leave a message after the acoustic signal.
Leave a message after the acoustic signal.
Beep.

“I miss you.”




Message #9



“A week. A week has gone by and still no words from you. I know I’ve promised I wouldn’t do it anymore and yet here I am. Begging you to come back to me.
I love you.
I love you and I miss you.
I miss your voice. I miss your eyes.
I miss your breathing.
I miss the sound of your heart beating.
I miss...
I miss you, Nick.




Message #10



“You won’t come back, right? You won’t come back, you won’t kiss me again or smile at me once again. You’ve left me, you’ve left me here all alone and I’m so angry. I’m so angry to the fact that you’re dead.
Because that is the truth.
You’re dead.
And you won’t come back to me.