- Text Size +

As the days passed it turned into months Rays grew more impatient with her boyfriend. He never wrote or called and even when he did it was just for a five minute conversation she felt like they didn’t matter to him anymore.

“Can I be completely honest with you?” Raya asked.

“I guess.”

“Why don’t you care for us anymore? You walked out I took you back, you said you were a changed man you said everything would be okay, and yet here I am still sitting here at my parents’ house.”

“I told you this would take some time Raya. This place is in complete shambles. I am not always going to have time for you”

“Well that’s just fantastic John. I practically am raising our children by myself because you can’t get off your ass and find a real job that is actually paying money. You told me when you went down there that this would be good for our family and it wouldn’t tear us apart. I sit here and bust my ass to find a job to provide for the kids. I have to go though I have my kids to take care of” Rayna hung up the phone. Raya sighed,” Ugh! That man makes me so angry sometimes. I don’t understand how hard it is to help take care of your kids. I should have never taken him back. I should have just walked away when I had the chance too.” Rayna thought to herself.

Rayna scooped up her daughter and tucked her into bed

“Good-night baby girl mommy loves you, see you in the morning.” She kissed Olivia on the forehead. Hunter already had himself all tucked into bed.

“Look mama I got myself into bed all by myself”

“You sure did buddy, you are such a big boy, but it’s time for bed now good night mommy loves you. I will see you in the morning” Rayna kissed him on the forehead as well and shut their door. As she walked back to her room she couldn’t help but think of getting out of this place she was tired of living with her parents’ and she was certainly tired of dealing with drama with John.

Now that both kids’ were tucked into bed it was time for Rayna to settle down onto her computer. John had gotten her into World of Warcraft he thought it would make them closer together since he was so far away. She logged onto her account to get ready for her raid. She had a message from her guild master.

“Hey Ther, We got a new healer tonight a couple of friends of mine say he is really good and he knows all the fights. I’d like to try and bring him along tonight; Gramps said he wants to tank so we would be down a healer anyway. His name is IShiftMyself and he is boomkin/resto see ya tonight at the raid sis love ya!”

Rayna quickly looked him up on the armory and was quite impressed with all his achievements and all his gear he had accumulated.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rayna was quite impressed with this healer he explained everything so well that they were actually getting bosses down they had never downed before.

“Alright guys, be back in about five minutes. Excellent job tonight so far” Rob said over vent.

“K, I’ll be back I gotta go and grab something.” Rayna had been paying very close attention to Shift she thought his voice sounded very familiar but she figured it would just be too good to be true.

Shift: Btw, you are one fantastic druid healer ;)

Rayna: You’re crazy! Have you seen your heals?!? They are insane!

Shift: w/e you’re totally kicking my ass also, love your raid music

Rayna blushed on the other side of the computer screen blasting her Backstreet Boys music playlist

Raya: lol, thanks I can’t help it, their music gets me into a good mood to raid and just to lie back, being a mom of two kids’ isn’t easy most days.

Shift: I bed, I have seen first-hand and girl I am not sure if I would know what to do with screaming babies’ lol

Raya: lol, you get used to it ;)

On the other end of the of the computer screen almost 3100 miles away Nick sat there becoming more curious about this raid member. There was just something he wanted to know about her after all she was listening to what seemed their entire music library. He felt like maybe he already knew her in some way it sounded crazy, but yet it felt right all at the same time.