- Text Size +

Daddies’ Girls

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 33

 

Aspen

 

I’m sitting at the island doing some work when AJ appears. I glance at the clock. It’s almost three o’clock. Where does the time go? The kids will be home shortly.

 

“Hey baby! What are you working on?”  AJ sits down beside me.

 

“Just trying to finalize the list of cupcakes I want to sell.”

 

“Just make sure those Better Than Sex Chocolate cupcakes are on the list.”  He takes my notebook and closes it.

 

“But wouldn’t you rather just have sex?” I tease. This pregnancy has me extremely horny. I can’t get enough of AJ. Things have been going extremely well for us since AJ bought the cupcake shop. It’s been fun experimenting. It’s a shame I waited this long to do it.

 

“Hell yes!” AJ slides off the stool and moves closer to me. “I want to fuck you on this island, Aspen.”

 

The house is quiet since the kids started back to school this week. I look at the clock on the microwave and realize we have time for a quickie. Perfect.

 

My mouth moves to AJ’s. I am not wasting any time. AJ lifts me onto the island. With my feet I push his pants and boxers down. Thank God he’s wearing jogging pants.

 

“AJ, you’ve got me so horny.” I gasp as he nips at my neck. Then he slowly rips open my blouse. I shrug out of it.

I lean back as my husband assaults my chest with kisses. “Aspen, damn baby, you’re so beautiful.” He unsnaps my bra as his mouth moves toward my abdomen. “You look so sexy carrying my baby.”

 

“Just fuck me. I need you.” I cry out.

 

We lose track of time. We are so into each other that nothing but pleasuring each other matters. I’m enjoying making up for lost time. AJ mouth moves to my breasts. He’s sucking my hard nipple as my hands are gripping his head. I wrap my legs around him.

 

“OH MY GOD!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!” Reese shouts out loudly.

 

My worst fear has come true. AJ stops what he’s doing and stares at me wide eyed. I’m in a trance and can’t move, even though my teenage daughter is standing in the room, where her dad and I are in the middle of an intimate moment.

 

“Back up Seth. Back the hell up.” She screams as she tries to get out of the room. I watch her leave.

 

Neither AJ nor I say a word. What do you say to a teenager who’s caught her parents naked almost having sex? I’m so embarrassed, especially hearing Reese’s tirade.

 

“I fucking hate my parents. I’m never going to be able to set foot in the kitchen!” She rants and raves. “What the hell were my parents thinking? Who has sex on the kitchen counter? That’s just plain disgusting.”

 

“Reese, calm down.” Seth attempts to calm her down.

 

“I will not fucking calm down. I’m sure you enjoyed getting a peek of my mom. Guys are such pigs.”

 

I turned my attention to my husband. He looks tense. Neither of us speaks. All of a sudden AJ starts laughing.

 

“It’s not funny. Why the hell are you laughing?” I smack him on the chest.

 

“I know it’s not funny, but I feel like I’m in some bad teen movie.” He starts to laugh.

 

“You’re an ass. I hope you realize that we’ve traumatized our daughter for life. How can we look her in the eye after what she saw?” I am starting to freak out. Our relationship with Reese is getting back to normal and this has to happen.

 

AJ hands me my ripped up blouse. I quickly put it on as he pulls up his pants. He helps me off the island.

 

“We just need to be honest with her.”

 

“That’s funny coming from you, since you can’t even utter the word sex in front of Reese. Have you ever caught your mom having sex?” I am pissed that AJ is taking this so lightly.

 

“No, thank god.” AJ shudders.

 

“Exactly. I’ve walked in on Nick and Jade a few times. Let me tell you I was not a happy camper. I can just imagine what is going through Reese’s mind.

 

We don’t get to talk to Reese about what happened until later that night after the little ones go to bed. I knock on her door and wait.

 

“Leave me alone!” She yells.

 

“Reese, we need to talk.” I reply calmly. I am tired and want to go to bed.

 

“There’s nothing to talk about. Just leave me alone.” She is stubborn.

 

“Reese Elizabeth open the door now or you’re grounded.” AJ gets all tough. I roll my eyes at him. In turn, he smiles at me.

 

I hear her stomp to the door and open it. She marches back to her bed and flops down dramatically. She pretends like we aren’t in the room.

“What you saw today….”

 

Reese interrupts. “What I saw today was fucking disgusting. I can’t believe you were going at it like rabbits in the kitchen! What if Grayson or Hayden saw?”

 

“Reese, your mom and I never meant for you to see that. But, I am not going to apologize.” I pinch my husband. He jumps. “Mom and I are consenting adults in a monogamous relationship.”

 

“Honey, what dad is trying to say is that we don’t want you getting the wrong idea.” I attempt to explain, as my face feels hot from embarrassment.

 

“I know what you’re saying. I’m too young to have sex. No kidding.” She walks over to her window. “You two are too old to be having sex outside of your bedroom. That’s just gross. How can I sit at the island and eat a bowl of cereal?”

 

Reese has a flair for the dramatics like her father. Everything is a bigger deal than what it really is with her. I mean every conversation is a big to do.  I wish she would just calm down.

 

“Reese, you need to calm down.” I try to reason with her.

 

“Hell no I won’t calm down. This is fucking shit. You two are obsessed with sex. Parents aren’t supposed to have sex. Only I have parents who spend all their time fucking around the house. Just wait to Calleigh finds out. Oh, God, why do I have such assholes for parents?” She goes on and on, not even realizing she’s digging a hole she may not get out of for a long time.

 

“THAT’S ENOUGH REESE!!!!!” AJ shouts. She freezes and stares at her dad. “If you want to continue to curse like a sailor, you can spend the next month grounded.”

 

They continue their staring contest. I’m afraid to say anything. AJ’s temper has gotten the best of him. My daughter just doesn’t know when to keep her mouth shut. Things with Reese have been normal since she returned, but now we were back at square one. These teenage years are going to kill me.

 

“Fine, Dad!” Reese backs down. “That doesn’t change how I feel.”

“Sweetheart, you are entitled to your feelings. I’m sorry that you saw what you did.” I can’t even utter the words at the moment. I’m still mortified. “Dad and I never wanted you to see us like that.”

 

“Seth being there only made it a thousand times worse. He’s going to tell everyone at school, and I’ll be the laughing stock of eleventh grade. Life is so unfair.” She complains as she falls onto her bed.

 

“Reese’s Pieces, I don’t think Seth will say anything. He doesn’t strike me as the type of guy that would do that.”  AJ reassures her. It’s a lost cause, since she doesn’t like Seth.

 

“Oh Daddy. You don’t get it. Seth hates me. He’ll find anyway to torture me. This is the perfect way to ruin my reputation.” Reese starts crying. She’s a pathetic mess. I feel bad for her, but now she’s milking it for all it’s worth.

 

“You’re being a little dramatic, don’t you think.” I move beside her on the bed.

 

“Hardly, mom. You just don’t get it.” She sighs. “I can’t get the visual of the two of you out of my mind. How am I going to sleep tonight?”

 

“Okay, Reese. We get it. We totally grossed you out. Mom and I apologized. It’s getting late. Finish your homework and get to bed.” AJ plants a kiss on her forehead and walks out.

 

“Night, Reese.” I give her a kiss, but she ignores me.

 

AJ is waiting in the hallway for me.  “Well that went as well as I expected.”

 

“That’s Reese for you. She’ll get over it by the time she graduates college.” I start to yawn. “Let’s go to bed.”

 

“Can we finish what we started earlier?” AJ wraps his arm around me as we walk to our room.

 

“Yes, please. I’m still horny.” We both laugh as we go into our bedroom. “Honey, make sure the bedroom door is locked."