- Text Size +

Daddies' Girls

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 34

 

Jade

 

            School is in full swing and Halloween is just around the corner.  Michael decided he would choose costumes for himself and Cameron both.  Cameron stubbornly refused until he realized Michael suggested they be Buzz and Woody.  Cameron is completely fascinated with the space traveling Buzz Lightyear and readily agreed with big brother's decision.

 

            I hear the front door open and turn to see Calleigh and Spencer walk in holding hands.  When they see me he lets go fast.  Calleigh rolls her eyes and I just laugh.  "Hey Kids, how was school?"

 

            Calleigh throws her books on the table.  "Fine."

 

            Spencer sighs. "We had...trouble today."

 

            Instantly on edge, I sit at the table with them. "Trouble? What kind?"

 

            Calleigh sighs.  "Jake was at school.  Reese told him to buzz off.  Then he was bugging me about making her talk to him.  I kind of...well..."

 

            Spencer, being uncharacteristically brave, grabs Calleigh's hand and says, "Jake grabbed her arm and I shoved him back. Then Calleigh slapped him."

 

            I'm ready to throttle Jake, but at the same time I'm in shock that quiet, shy Spencer shoved Jake. And even more so that Calleigh slapped him. "Why didn't the school call me?"

 

            Spencer answers because Calleigh's too busy staring at their entwined fingers.  "Mr. Hartzog saw it all.  He kicked Jake off school grounds then took us to the office.  Even though he said he thought we were only defending Calleigh, we shouldn't have resulted to violence.  He said he'd give us a chance to tell our parents before he calls about our punishment."

 

            My shock turns to anger. "Punishment? He thinks he can punish you for defending yourself? HE ACTUALLY THINKS I'LL ALLOW THAT?"

 

            My screaming wakes Jasmine from her nap.  Calleigh rolls her eyes.  "Mom, chill out. We'll probably just be suspended a couple of days." She leaves the room and comes back in carrying her baby sister. "If you're gonna be like this, I dread telling Dad."

 

            I sigh and close my eyes. "Calleigh, I don't want you to think what that boy did was ok. Not by any means. He never should have put his hands on you and neither you nor Spencer should be punished for what you did.  Your Dad will have every right to be angry."

 

            From the back door, Dad asks, "Angry about what?"

            I see Calleigh's face pale and Spencer looks down. I know he's not necessarily afraid of Nick, but he has a healthy respect for Nick and I as Calleigh's parents. He knows that one wrong move will mean he can't see her anymore.

 

            Calleigh stands and says, "Now Daddy, please stay calm."

 

            I can see the fire in Nick's eyes.  I reach for Jasmine and put her into Nick's arms.  "She's right Nick. Stay calm."

 

            Nick looks down and Jasmine. She stares at him and coos.  I see the fire dying in his eyes. "OK, Jade, I get it.  So what happened?"

 

            We all sit at the table and Calleigh and Spencer once again tell their story.  When they finish, Nick looks at me.  I know he wants to kill Jake the same as me. "Nick, we can't let Spencer and Calleigh be punished.  I don't want to cause problems, but I'm not gonna stand for them taking the blame for defending Calleigh from a physical attack."

 

            Calleigh sighs loudly. "Mom, it wasn't really an attack. He didn't hurt me and Mr. Hartzog sent him away. I don't want trouble, honest.  Just...let it go. For Reese's sake.  Jake's hurt her enough already."

 

            Nick rubs my leg as Jasmine sleeps quietly on his shoulder. "Pixie, Mom's right.  You two shouldn't be punished.  I promise, I won't start anything with Jake, unless he does something else, but I'm not letting either of you have it on your record you were fighting."  He looks at Spencer and says, "Thank you for helping Calleigh."

 

            Spencer smiles at him and says, "I'm glad I was there, Mr. Carter."

 

            Calleigh looks at me and smiles.  Nick's really warming up to Spencer. This is a good thing.

 

 

            Trick or treating is a great success.  Spencer and Calleigh dress up as Captain John Smith and Pocahontas because Michael and Cameron beg them to walk with them for trick or treating instead of Nick and me.  Calleigh and Spencer agree only because Calleigh loves her little brothers to death and Spencer wants to do whatever makes Calleigh happy.  Nick and I follow behind, Jasmine snuggled against my chest sleeping.

 

            Nick has his arms around my shoulder. "Are you sure Denise doesn't mind having all the kids? It seems like a lot."

 

            I rub Jazz's back and say, "She swears it's fine.  Spencer and Seth are going to hang out with the girls and Reese and Calleigh promised to help with the little ones.  I think they'll be fine.  It's not like we'll be far away."

 

            Nick groans. "I can't believe AJ and Aspen are having a Halloween party. At the cupcake shop no less."

 

            I push myself closer to his side and say, "It's her grand opening. You know you'll have fun."

 

            He kisses my temple. "Do I have to dress up?"

 

            I watch Michael and Cameron happily approaching all the doors on our street as I answer. "Yes, you do Nick. We all are.  AJ's gonna be Peter Pan and Aspen will be Tinker Bell.  Her fairy costume is SO cute!"

 

            Nick starts chuckling.  "Peter Pan?  AJ?"

 

            As he guffaws, I snicker and say, "What's so funny, Big Bad Wolf? You have to wear an old granny nightgown with your scary, hairy mask."

 

            Nick's laughter dies.  "That's not funny Jade."

 

            I smile up at him and whisper, "I'll make it worth your while."

 

            He groans. "No.  The doctor said your blood pressure..."

 

            I sigh loudly. "Nick, I'm gonna give you two choices.  Either you make love to me tonight or I'm bringing the vibrator out of retirement.  Think about it.  Cause if I have to do that, you will NOT watch."

 

            I stalk ahead of him, listening to him sputtering behind me. "Come on Kids. Dad and I have to get ready for the party and get you to Grandma Denise!"

 

 

            Once I'm dressed, I wait in the kitchen anxious for Nick's reaction. Spencer and Calleigh walk in and Spencer blushes.  Calleigh whistles. "Looking hot Mom!"

 

            I laugh and say, "Thanks, Sweetie."

 

            She giggles and says, "No more babies, ok?"

 

            My turn to blush. "Calleigh Amber!"

 

            She laughs.  "Just kidding Mom. Just kidding."

 

            I sigh. "Go watch TV with your brothers."

 

            I go to the fridge and pour myself a glass of water. Little as she may know it, she's dead on. I picked this outfit deliberately.  I'm wearing thigh high, black leather boots with a deep, dark red mini dress.  There are black silk ties across the bodice making it look like an old fashioned corset.  The handkerchief hem gives glimpses of my thighs as I walk and the matching red cape falls open. I pull the hood up on my head, letting it rest lightly on my hair as I wait for Nick to come down.

 

            I'm leaning against the sink with my ankles crossed when he walks in.  I could giggle at his granny nightgown, but the look of sheer hunger in his eyes makes my body tremble.  He whistles and says, "You don't play fair, Jade."

 

            I smile seductively. "I'm tired of playing fair.  Nick I need you. God knows how much I need you. It's been too long."

 

            He pushes me into the counter and dips his head to drink from my lips. As we part, he whispers, "I need you too...but Jade..."

 

            His lips on mine were my undoing.  I take his hand and pull him into the walk in pantry, shutting the door behind us.  I grab his face and pull his lips to mine. Our kiss is deep and sensual.  His hands slide my dress up quickly and he fingers my black lace thong as I grip the granny gown covering his jeans and pull it up.

 

            My fingers fumble for the button on his jeans as he pushes his fingers into my wetness. His lips leave mine and in a ragged whisper, he says, "Jade, the kids..."

 

            Before I can reply, I hear Calleigh yell, "We're making popcorn, Michael. Don't eat anymore chocolate, you'll get sick."

 

            Nick and I freeze, my fingers wrapped around his engorged member as his lay soaking in my juice.  I want to groan and at the same time pretend the kids aren't out there.  Until Spencer says, "I really like you Calleigh."

 

            It's so quiet on the other side of the door, I think they have left the room.  Until the microwave beeps.  I hear Calleigh say, "Wow, Spencer...I really like you too."  My eyes meet Nick's and we both just know. Spencer kissed Calleigh.

 

            I feel Nick's hard on start to die and I want to scream in frustration.  Calleigh and Spencer leave the room and Nick tries to push away from me.  "Nick, please, don't..."

 

            He says, "Jade, I just...he kissed her. You know he did!"

 

            I shrug.  "So?  My first kiss was when I was younger than her. It was just a kiss."

 

            He struggles to keep his voice down. "But she's my baby!"

 

            I stomp my foot in frustration. "And I'm your wife!  Nick, I need you, please!"

 

            I see his gaze skim my body.  I'm standing before him, my dress up around my waist, my panties soaked and pushed to the side and my breath coming in deep gulps.  A glimmer of an idea enters my mind.  I slide my hand between my legs.  His nostrils flare. "Jade, don't..."

 

            I smile sweetly, his eyes making my body come back to life. "Make me stop, Nick. Come over here and make me stop."

 

            His gaze hardens. "You know I can make you, Little Girl."

 

            Ohhh, it's the dominate Nick coming out to play. "Do you really want to, Master Nick? Do you want to make me stop?"

 

            His gaze falters. "We said no playing in the house Jade."

 

            I sigh, letting my hands and my dress fall. "So we did."

 

            I move to go past him. He grabs my arm. "Jade wait."

 

            I pull away. "Don't Nick. Don't touch me unless you're going to make love to me.  I just can't take it anymore."

 

            With tears in my eyes I leave the pantry.  What now?  I can't even tempt my husband with his most favorite game we play.  How do I get him to make love to me again? 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let us know!! :)