- Text Size +

 

Daddies' Girls

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 42

 

Jade

 

            Nick's bombshell about the group retiring was a shock.  He's been complaining for a couple of years now he wished he was home more.  But we all understood how much performing meant to him.  I don't understand it at all.  I feel he's giving it up because of me.  I don't want him to do that.

 

            After putting Jasmine down for her nap, I go searching for my husband.  I find him in the kitchen watching Calleigh and Spencer sitting together in the back yard talking.  I step close to him and slide my arms around his waist.  "What are you doing, Nick?"

 

            He covers my hand with his and says, "Just watching them."

 

            I sigh and chuckle into his shirt.  "Nick, will you calm down. She's going to be fifteen in another week.  Whether we like it or not, she's becoming a woman."

 

            He groans and turns to face me, putting his arms around me.  "Jade, she can't be a woman.  She's my little girl."

 

            I lay my head on his chest.  "She's growing up whether you like it or not Mister. She's got a good head on her shoulders, she knows what can happen if she has sex.  We can't stop her from KISSING boys, but honestly Nick, I know her. She's not ready for sex."

 

            He bends to bury his face in my neck.  I giggle as he licks just below my ear. "Can we NOT talk about Calleigh having sex?"  When I sigh, he sighs too.  "Jade, she's just so young."

 

            I nod, snuggling with him. "I know Nick. I was 15 when I lost my virginity. I told her that.  I also told her what a huge, monumental mistake it was. I think I scared her.  I tried to anyway.  I want her to realize that she's not mature enough yet to have a healthy sexual relationship with anyone."  I kiss his neck.  "Besides, I don't think Spencer is pushing for anything.  He's happy just holding hands and kissing when we're not looking."

 

            Nick spins around and looks out the window, relieved to see Spencer and Calleigh aren't kissing. Just holding hands and laughing. He looks down at me and whines, "Jade, don't DO that!"

 

            I giggle.  "Nick, you are NOT storming out there if he kisses her.  Leave her be and come spend some quality time with your wife.  Jasmine will sleep at least two hours."

 

            He allows me to drag him from the kitchen and up the stairs. "Jade, what do you think you're doing? I need to..."

 

            I turn on the top step, forcing him to stop. We're standing eye to eye and I whisper, "The boys are next door, Jasmine is asleep, and Calleigh is in the back yard talking to Spencer.  I'm going to take my husband into our bedroom and have my way with him." I see the smirk on his face and my panties get wet.  "After I talk to you about something rather important."

 

            His face falls. "What if we talk after...?"

 

            I giggle and say, "Come on, it will only take a minute." I pull him into our room and push him down on the bed.  He pulls me on top of him and we stretch out still fully clothed. I settle on his chest and say, "Nick, are you sure? About the group?"

 

            He plays with my hair.  A new habit of his that I love. "I'm sure Jade. We all are. I mean, let's face it.  I'm in my 40's now. Kevin and Howie are both over 50.  We still love singing together, probably always will, but we're old. It's time for us to be what we are.  Middle aged men with families."

 

            I sigh and whisper, "Nick, you're the most amazing singer in the world.  And you love it. I don't want you to give it up if..."

 

            He pulls me up till we're nose to nose.  "Jade, I'm giving up nothing. Yes, I love singing, but hell, I'm the first to admit my voice isn't what it used to be.  You can't say it is. It's time. Please, stop worrying.  I'm not giving up anything.  I'm gaining.  I get to be with you and the kids all the time. That's all I want. I promise."

 

            I sigh and snuggle into his neck. "Nick, I love you."

 

            He rubs my back.  "I love you too."  After a comfortable silence, he whispers, "Jade?"

 

            I almost laugh.  I force myself to sound sleepy and say, "Hmm?"

 

            He kisses the top of my head and sighs deeply.  "Nothing Sweetheart. Go to sleep."

 

            His tenderness makes me want to cry.  I slowly slide my hand down his side and over his hip. I feel his body tense as my fingers slip lower.  I tease him, rubbing his crotch, lightly at first, then applying more pressure.  He groans quietly as his hard on starts to grow. "Jade..."

 

            I tilt my head back and kiss his chin. "Yes, Nick?"

 

            He rolls me onto my back and his lips cover mine. Oh how I love his kisses.  I suck on his lower lip as he crushes my body with his.  My hands move to his hair, holding his face to mine as he insinuates himself between my legs, pressing me further into the bed.

 

            I pull my lips from his and whisper, "Nick, take your clothes off."

 

            He smirks.  "I will if you will."

 

            Seduction with us used to be slow and easy.  Because of the kids, we can't do that anymore.  I make a mental note to find a baby sitter soon and kidnap my husband for a night. 

 

            We're naked in record time and I push him onto his back. He whispers, "Jade, what..."

 

            I straddle him and say, "I told you, I want to have my way with you."

 

            He grabs my hips and surges upward. "MMM Jade, you're SO good."

 

            I lean forward and kiss him sensually.  "I love you Nick."

 

            He nibbles across my jaw and whispers, "I love you too."

 

 

            As we snuggle in the aftermath, I whisper, "Nick, I'm really glad you're going to be home."

 

            He kisses the top of my head and whispers back, "Me too, Jade. Only, we need to get a babysitter one night. Soon. I need more than an afternoon quickie with my wife."

 

            I sleepily whisper, "I was thinking the same thing Nick."

 

            We snuggle and doze until Jasmine starts waking up.  When I hear her starting to talk to her mobile, I know it won't be long before she's screaming because she can't reach it.  I slip from the bed, letting Nick sleep.  I dress quickly and move into the nursery.

 

            When Jazz sees me, her legs kick a mile a minute.  I smile and whisper, "There's my angel. How did you sleep?" I lift her into my arms and kiss her cheek noisily.  She laughs and squeals. "Jazz, you're gonna wake up Daddy. Come on, let's go find Calleigh and let Daddy sleep. He made Mommy VERY happy this afternoon."

 

            She coos at me, not understanding a word I say.  I laugh and head downstairs, finding Calleigh and Spencer raiding the refrigerator.  Spencer stands when I enter the room. "Mrs. Carter, is it ok if Calleigh eats with my family tonight?  My mom will bring her home as soon as we're done."

 

            I settle Jasmine into her swing and say, "I think that will be ok. Want Nick to drive you over?"

 

            Calleigh sighs. "Well, we kind of hoped you would, Mom.  Dad is a little, umm..."

 

            From the door, Nick yawns loudly and says, "Dad is a little what, Pixie?"

 

            Her head falls and I can't help but laugh and fill in the blank.  "Dad's a little to over-protective. Nick, watch Jazz, I'm gonna drop Calleigh and Spencer off at his house for dinner. Janice said she'd bring her home later."

 

            Nick looks puzzled.  "Janice?"

 

            We all laugh.  "Owens, Nick.  Spencer's mother. Do you even LISTEN to me?"

 

            He smiles sheepishly.  "Depends on what you're saying."  Turning to Jasmine he says, "You and me, Sweetie. Want a snack?"

 

            I pop him on the behind as I follow Calleigh and Spencer from the room.  "Behave yourself Carter. I'll be back in a few."

 

            He turns and grabs me, kissing me deeply. "I love you woman."

 

            I hug him tightly and whisper against his lips, "Love you too. Make a salad for dinner.  I'll be back."

 

            I get to the car, finding Calleigh and Spencer in the back seat holding hands.  I laugh and say, "OK, so I'm a chauffeur.  Do I need a little black cap?"

 

            Calleigh giggles.  "A black jacket too, Mom."

 

            We all laugh and I say, "Anything for you Calleigh. Anything for you!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you're still enjoying this!  Let us know!! :)