- Text Size +

 

Daddies' Girls

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 43

 

Reese

 

            So I seriously think my Mom and Dad are crazy.  After Mom tried burning the house down, Dad flooded the basement. All of the recording equipment and instruments were damaged so now we have to rehearse at Calleigh's house.  Which is fine, except she invites Spencer and they are so googly eyed over each other, it's sickening.

 

            Seth and I...well, he's still my boyfriend.  When we're alone, we kiss and make out.  It doesn't happen often though.  After Mom and Dad found us in their room kissing, I figured I'd never get to see him again.  But Mom convinced Dad we weren't doing anything wrong.  Which we weren't.  We only kissed.  That time.

 

            Now, I'm sitting by the baseball field waiting for him to pick me up. I'm skipping my last two classes today. I told the office secretary my Mom was sick and needed me so she got me excused from my classes.  I told Seth I had free periods today for the last two classes.  I'll go to hell for all these lies, but I want to be with him for more than five minutes. Since he's on a work co-op, he only goes to school half a day. Today he has a day off and I intend to get a LOT closer to my boyfriend.

 

            After I get into his car, I lean across the console and pull his face to mine. I don't know why, but kissing him feels so good.  At first it was awkward sometimes, but now that we've practiced, it's really good.  He pulls back and says, "Am I taking you home?"

 

            I grimace.  "Not yet. Let's go somewhere we can be alone."

 

            He looks nervous but starts the car and we take off.  To pass the time, he says, "What are you getting Calleigh for her birthday?"

 

            I shrug.  "I hadn't thought about it. Mom's too busy trying to plan MY party next month." I don't want to talk about Calleigh.  I'm gonna be 16 and I want Seth to focus on MY birthday. Not hers.

 

            He glances at me.  "Reese, what's going on with you and Calleigh? You guys used to be tight."

 

            I feel my face turn red. "Can we PLEASE talk about something else?  Calleigh and I are just fine!"

 

            He shrugs and says, "Whatever."

 

            He parks behind the grocery store where he works.  The lot is deserted.  "Why are we here?" I ask.

 

            He leans back and says, "You want to be alone. No one comes back here anymore.  The employees park on the side because there are more lights at night."

 

            I look around and notice he's right.  There are no cars in sight. I lean closer and whisper, "Let's get into the back seat."

 

            Once we're in the back, I slide closer to him and he puts his arm around me.  I whisper, "You know, I still can't believe you asked me to be your girlfriend."

 

            He shrugs again and leans closer, kissing me. Did I mention I love how he kisses me?  I throw myself into it, wrapping my arms around his neck.  When he slides his tongue over my lips, I open them.  We've French kissed before. He always tastes like cinnamon and root beer. 

 

            His hand moves from my waist down to my thigh.  I shiver when he grips it and pulls me up till I'm straddling his lap. Oh my, I feel all tingly.  He grinds his body up into my privates and I almost see stars it feels so good. How can this be wrong when it feels so right?

 

            I pull my lips from his and whisper, "Seth, do you want to touch me?"

 

            I hear him groan and I feel light headed. I guide his hand up under my shirt.  He squeezes my boob and even through my bra it feels hot.  I struggle to strip my shirt over my head.  He stops me and says, "No, Reese.  Don't."

 

            I sit up and look at him, stunned.  "WHAT?"

 

            He struggles to push me off his lap. "We're going way to fast Reese. I'm not ready for us to...do it."

 

            I want to cry I'm so frustrated!  "Seth, what did I do wrong? Am I ugly? Are my boobs to little? WHAT?"

 

            He grabs my face and whispers, "Reese, you're perfect in every way. I love you just the way you are."  I lean closer, hoping to kiss him, but he says, "Don't. I told you, it's not the right time."

 

            I sit back and cross my arms. "Some boy friend you are.  I'm practically BEGGING you to fuck me and you won't!  I know you're turned on. I felt your dick. What, are you AFRAID to fuck me?"

 

            He sighs and climbs out, getting back into the front seat and starting the car.  "Yes, I am afraid!  Reese, you're only 15.  I'm almost 17."

 

            Then it dawns on me. "Did Daddy threaten you?  You're afraid of him, aren't you?"

 

            He sighs. "No, I'm not afraid of him. I respect him.  He didn't threaten me exactly.  He just...reminded me you're underage."

 

            I stomp my foot and scream.  "Why the fuck can't he leave me alone?"

 

            I cross my arms and let angry tears fall down my face as he drives me home.  When he pulls into the drive way, he locks the doors before I can get out.  He turns around and says, "Reese, listen to me. I love you. I've never said that to any girl before, but I do, I love you. And I want to be with you. But not until we both know what we're doing is right and I don't think it's right."

 

            I spit at him.  "No, my DADDY doesn't think it's right!  Damn you Seth! Leave me alone!"

 

            I unlock the door and get out, running into the house as fast as I can.  No one's home for a change.  When I get to my room, I throw myself across the bed and sob. 

 

            When I'm all dried up, I get up and go downstairs.  I look outside.  Seth is gone, but my book bag is on the porch.  I snatch it up and carry it up to my room. Ripping it open, I pull out my notebooks. 

 

 

            By the time Mom gets home, I've calmed down.  I'm still mad as hell at Daddy, but if I throw a fit, I'll be grounded forever and I'll never get the car I want for my birthday.  Mom knocks on my door. When I invite her in, she says, "Reese, what's wrong?"

 

            I look at her puzzled. "Nothing, Mom, why?"

 

            She crosses her arms.  "Your science teacher came to the shop.  She wanted to know if I was feeling better."

 

            I blush so bad I feel it in my toes. I am in deep shit.  "Umm, well, you see..."

 

            She sits by me and says, "Where did you spend the afternoon?"

 

            I sigh. "With Seth."  At her gasp, I whisper, "Nothing happened Mom.  Dad must have threatened him, he barely kissed me."

 

            She sighs, obviously relieved. I just roll my eyes.  "Reese, why did you skip school?  And lie? You know we don't condone that!"

 

            I jump up. "Mom, please!  It was math and science. I'm eons ahead on those classes anyway.  I just wanted some time with Seth. For all the good it did."

 

            She cringes.  "What did happen?"

            I stomp my foot and yell "NOTHING!  Dad threatened him  and he barely kissed me. Now will you PLEASE leave me the hell alone?"

 

            I instantly regret my words.  Mom stands awkwardly. "You don't leave this room the rest of the night, Reese.  I mean it.  You will NOT speak to me like that ever again, do you hear me?"

 

            I just nod, mortified I could be so mean to my mom.  Before she leaves, I whisper, "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean it."

 

            She nods. "We'll talk when Dad gets home."

 

 

            Three hours later, I'm starving.  I've already eaten the two granola bars that were in my back pack.  I don't think Mom will let me starve.  I wonder if I should remind her it's dinner time?

 

            Before I get the nerve to try to leave, there's a knock on my door.  Nervously, I say, "Come in."

 

            Mom and Dad comes in.  Dad looks PISSED.  Mom's carrying a box and Hayden's old diaper bag.  "OK, Reese, you think you're ready for sex do you?"

 

            I blush, avoiding my Dad's gaze.  "What?"

 

            She puts the box on the bed and pulls out a baby doll.  A baby doll?  Before I can ask, she says, "I got this from your health teacher.  For the next month, Reese, you are a mother.  This is a "smart" baby.  It cries when it's wet, when it's hungry, when it's sick.  You WILL take care of it BY YOURSELF.  Understand?  I won't help you. Dad won't help you. Where you go this baby goes. INCLUDING SCHOOL.  Got it?"

 

            My mouth drops open. "I can't take it to school! They'll laugh at me."

 

            Dad looks kind of sad.  "Welcome to the real world, Kid.  Mom's have to do a lot of things for their babies.  Everything you do or don't do will be recorded in this doll.  We can't get you to understand we have your best interests at heart so you get to see what it's like when someone who isn't mature decides sex is ok."

 

            Mom flips a switch on the back of the doll and walks out.  Dad follows her. He turns back and says, "Don't turn it off, Reese.  That's recorded too.  For the next 30 days, you are officially a mother."

 

            They walk out.  I look down at the doll.  Now what do I do?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Think Reese will learn now?  Let us know!!! :)