- Text Size +
Before: Showtime


Ashley

We got a room and we rushed to the elevator. Nick's palm smacked the door close button so fast that there's no way in hell anyone was following us onto that thing. The moment the doors shut, he plowed me into the wall and his mouth met mine, his fingers instantly were in my hair. I wrapped my arms around his back, clutched his shirt, he pressed against me. "I'm... gonna... blow... your... mind..." I muttered around kisses.

"You sound... like my song," he replied.

I laughed, breaking the kiss.

The elevator dinged and we broke apart like shrapnel as it came to a stop. I pushed my hair back, trying to neaten it, held my jacket round the buttons again, and the door opened and a big guy with a little kid wearing arm floaties and a swim suit stepped onto the elevator. The kid had on a snorkeling mask, the breathing tube in his mouth, and he was making honking noises through it. I looked over at Nick. He licked his lips, staring up at the number floor we were on. Eight. We were going to fourteen.

"Afternoon," the big guy said, smiling, friendly. The kid honked. He looked at the numbers on the panel, which Nick was blocking. "Could you hit the pool button?" he asked.

Nick looked at the panel. "Pool is down...We're going up." He looked hopeful.

"Oh fuzzles," the guy replied. "It's okay, though, Teddy here likes to ride the elevator. Isn't that right, Teddy?"

"RIGHT!"

Nick begrudgingly hit the button.

The guy stood there, grinning like a cheshire cat, his hand on the little boy's shoulder. The kid kept honking through the stupid tube. Nick was holding his jacket and duffle bag in front of himself again. I kept my hands on the buttons of my raincoat.

Seriously, longest elevator ride ever known to mankind. I'm not even kidding. The kid honked all the way up to the fourteenth floor, and somewhere around twelve the big guy asked us what we were doing in Boston. "Business or pleasure?" he asked.

"Pleasure," I replied. Nick choked and the guy looked at Nick like he was mental. I decided to mess with Nick's head. "We've always wanted to come in Boston," I said. Nick's lips quivered. He was trying not to laugh. I could see his nostrils flexing with the effort of bottling it in.

"Me and the wife and Teddy here came on a school trip to see the history," the guy replied.

The elevator dinged again, this time on 14, and the doors opened. Nick galloped out. "Well have fun," I said and followed after Nick, "And use protection," I added as the doors closed.

Nick busted a gut. He was doubled over, clutching his knees laughing. "Oh fucking hell, oh Jesus," he wheezed. "I can't believe you."

"What? Did I have a freudian slip?" I asked in an innocent voice. I backed down the hallway toward the hotel room number the desk guy had given us. I looked at the door. Nick was still doubled over several feet away. I took a quick glance either way down the hallway. Then I whistled to get his attention. Nick looked up and started walking toward me. I hesitated. Then I quickly opened the front of my jacket, flashing Nick with my lingerie.

"Holy mother of God," he gasped, and his walk turned into another gallop as he ran down the hall toward me. I closed the jacket. He fumbled with the key in the hotel room door and finally shoved the thing open and we pushed our way into the hotel room. He threw his dufflebag and pulled off his shirt in one fluid motion. I slammed the hotel room door, spun the lock, and stripped the jacket off.

Nick was on me like nobody's business, his heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in his veins as he touched me, like electricity was running through him. He ran his hands across my chest, which was amazingly still in the bustier. I'd kind of half expected my boobs to bounce out of the barely-there cups that only just covered the essentials. He had his hands on my back, his mouth on my neck.

"Oh Nick," I moaned. He kicked off his shoes.

I pulled away from him. "Do you want Number 27, sir?" I asked, backing into the hotel room away from him, in nothing but the silly lingerie and the heels. Nick nodded, all but drooling like a puppy dog, inching closer to me. "Then you need to get on that bed," I said, "And wait for it like a good boy." I sounded so stupid, I almost laughed. But Nick's eyes on mine were so intense, I knew that he didn't think I sounded stupid.

And that's what matters.

Nick took his belt off and threw it down by his shoes. He took off his jeans slowly, staring at me. He had on boxer-briefs underneath, and they were barely containing him. He started to take them off, too, but I said, "No. That's my job," and he stopped. He stared at me.

"What is Number 27?" he asked, voice choked with excitement.

"You're gonna hafta just find out, aren't you?" I asked. I waved at the bed.

Nick literally threw himself onto the bed, scrambling across it, his legs lobster-crawling backward to the pillow, where he propped himself up on his elbows and stared at me, waiting, his chest heaving as he breathed.

I licked my lips.

It's showtime.




Nick

I don't care how much crazy shit I have done, I don't care how many women I've been with, I have never, in my entire life, been more turned on than I was by Ashley as she stood there in that teeny-tiny little frilly whatever that just barely covered her body (and what was covered was mostly covered by sheer material). She stood at the end of the bed, staring down at me, her eyes smokey and her hair touseled from all the making-out we'd been doing. She put her hands down and touched my feet. I felt like I'd been electrocuted. She ran her hands up my ankles. A lump of desire rose in my throat.

She knelt down on the bed and inched forward until she was straddling me, sitting on me, the only thing keeping us apart was the material of my boxers and the sheer material that covered her. "Ashley I --"

"Shh," she whispered. She pressed her finger tip against my mouth. I shhed. She leaned forward and her hair fell over her shoulder, spilling toward me like liquid fire. I reached for her, but she caught my hands and laced her fingers through mine. The further forward she came, the more enticing she looked, her eyes never pulling from mine, until she'd pressed her mouth against my chest and kissed the dead center of me.

Ashley's mouth pressed against me, a line down the center of my chest and abdomen. She crawled backward, her hair dragging across my skin. I wanted to close my eyes with the feeling, but I didn't want to miss a single moment, either. I licked my lips and squeezed her fingers softly. She squeezed back, then released my hands as her mouth reached the waistband on my boxers. She looked up at me, a grin danced in her eyes and she grabbed onto the waist band. With her fucking teeth.

"Holy shit," I breathed as she tugged, backing down, her knees reached the edge of the bed, and to keep pulling she arched her back, her ass going up in the air. I thought I was going to die. Seriously. I couldn't... I was shaking. She got the boxers mostly off and I kicked them off the rest of the way. They hit the floor with a thump.

Her eyes sparkled as she grinned at me. "This hotel room has the most incredible view," she whispered, staring across me.

"I know what you mean," I said thickly, staring up at her.

Ashley licked her lips, her tongue moving slowly across her mouth. "Please," I whimpered. I didn't think I could take another moment of waiting.

She put her hands on my knees. "You want this?" she whispered.

"Yes," I said.

She slid a little closer, to my thighs. "You want this?" she asked.

"Yes," I gasped.

She leaned forward. Her hair touched my skin and I arched my back a bit, thrusting up toward her. She laughed. I could feel her breath she was so close. Her mouth pressed softly against my thigh, leaving a wet spot in the shape of her lips that felt cool as she pulled back. "You want this?" she asked yet again.

"Oh God yes," I squeaked.

She kissed my shaft softly, her lips only just making contact. Her breath was hot. I breathed in sharply, every nerve in my body exploding to react. My brain was gonna burst. I was gonna have mind guts everywhere, I just knew it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I couldn't feel anything except the popping of her words against me as she asked, her voice husky, muffled by my blowing mind, "Do you want this?" she asked again.

"Yes, Ashley, yes, please," I moaned.

And then she completely blew my mind.

For the next hour she blew my mind.

By the time we were done, when I was completely mindfucked and I didn't think I could ever, ever, ever recover from it, I felt like a pool of quivery jelly or something laying there, spattered on the mattress. Ashley lay beside me, pressed against me, one leg swung over my hips, her head on my shoulder, her hair all a mess, spilled over the pillow behind her. She stared up at me.

"How did I do?" she asked quietly.

"On a scale of one to ten?" I asked. She nodded. "Thirteen billion, twelve-hundred-and-ninety-seven."

She laughed.

"Have I told you lately how fucking incredible you are?" I asked.

"Fluffing," she corrected.

"You're fluffing incredible."

"You're pretty fluffing incredible yourself," she whispered.

I closed my eyes. There was a hum, somewhere across the room. I opened my eyes again. It was an hour later. Apparently I'd fallen asleep when I closed my eyes. Ashley had, too. The hum woke us both up, though. She sat up slowly, the bustier was a little crooked on her now from all the craziness and the sleeping. She slid toward the end of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"My cell phone's ringing," she said.

I didn't want her to leave.

Ashley picked up her jacket. She fished in the pockets and pulled out her cell phone. "It's Patrick," she said. She answered the phone, "Hello?"

Pause.

"Oh my God."

Ashley dropped the phone.

"What? What is it?" I sat up.

Ashley looked at me. "Chris is here."

"What?"

"He's outside Patrick's apartment building."

"How in the fuck?" I asked, and I got up so fast that I was dizzy.

Ashley looked at me with wide, terrified eyes. "I don't know," she said.