- Text Size +

Kazie woke up with a huge grin across her face. Did she and Nick Carter really make out last night? 'Yep! We did!' she thought, jumping out of bed. Looking out the window, she saw all the buses lined up at their next venue in Michigan. Walking down the hall, Brian sat at the kitchenette table, drinking a cup of coffee, and checking his emails. 

"Morning," she said, grabbing a cup from the cabinet, and pouring herself a cup.

"Morning, Kazie," he said. She leaned in, and kissed the top of his head, and took a seat. Pouring some cream into the cup, she stirred. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Yes, I did, thank you. How about yourself?" 

"I did, in fact. I rested a little easier knowing you were back on the bus," Brian said, taking a sip.

"What's the plan for today?" Kazie said, checking the time on her phone. She couldn't believe it was only 9:15. She didn't get back on the bus until well after 3am, but for some reason, she felt like she slept for days.

"Same thing as yesterday." Brian said, finishing up his last bit of coffee, and getting up. Placing the cup in the sink, he then pushed in the chair he was sitting on. "I gotta go run inside for a minute to check something. Where you gonna wander off too?"

"Just gonna shower now. Maybe see if any of the guys wanna get breakfast since it's still early."

"Okay, well, text me. Be good," he said, as he walked off. Kazie picked up her cup, and walked back to her sleeping area. Placing it on the little nightstand, she opened up the dresser drawers, and pulled out her outfit of the day. A pair of faded denim shorts, a white tank top with lace along the V-Neck, finished off with a a pair of rhinestone flip flops. 

 

After she showered, she blow dried, and flat ironed her hair. Applying just a touch of eyeliner and mascara, she grabbed her purse, and walked out of the bus, to the one parked next to her. Knocking, she awaited Nick to answer.

"Good morning," he said, with a huge teethy smile.

"Morning," she replied. "Can I come in?" 

"Of course," he said, backing up, so she could walk up. Entering, he leaned over and gave her a kiss. "What's up? You look nice," he said, as they took a seat on the couch. Putting his arm around her, he pulled her closer.

"Nothing. Wanted to see what you were up to. Maybe grab some breakfast," she shrugged.

"Sure!" he said, getting up, and taking her hand. "Does Brian know about last night?" Kazie shot him a look. "Didn't think so. Okayyyy," he groaned. "I'll have to resist holding your hand in public. For now." Kazie smiled, and kissed him. The two walked out side by side, and entered the back of the arena.

"He's in here somewhere," she said. Walking down the corridor, they walked into the green room, where there was a whole buffet of food waiting for them. Jordan, Howie, and AJ were already seated, enjoying their meal, and chatting.

"Hey!" they called over, seeing the pair walk in.

"Hi! Mind if we join you?" Kazie asked.

"Please! It'd be our pleasure," Jordan said. 

She and Nick walked over to the buffet table, and began to fix their plates with fresh fruit, eggs, turkey bacon, a small piece of french toast, and some granola. Walking back, Nick pulled out her seat, and they sat.

"Whatcha think of last night?" Howie asked, popping a grape in his mouth.

"Like, nothing I've ever experienced before," Kazie said, her eyes twinkling. Nick smirked, knowing she meant what went on after the show had long ended. The five continued their conversation, filling Kazie in on any details she may have needed for today.

"Guys, and my lady," AJ said, getting up. "Please excuse me. Gotta go call the future Mrs.," he said, taking out his phone, and waving it.

"Tell Ro I said hi!" Kazie said, placing her napking on her empty dish.

"Wanna go back to the bus?" Nick said, getting up. 

"Yes! I needed to show you that cover letter for my internship," Kazie said, not wanting to sound suspicious. "Bye, guys. Thanks for great company."

 

The two walked out of the green room, and Nick grabbed her hand, and pulled her down the hall.

"Dressing room," he whispered, as he opened up a door, and flicked on the lights. Shutting the door behind him, he immediately grabbed Kazie, and started to kiss her. Kazie felt herself turn into a puddle of goo in his arms, as he wrapped them around her waist. 

"Isn't this a little too ballsy?" Kazie asked, breaking their kiss.

"Yes, but I wanted to do it since we left the bus," Nick said, pushing some hair out of her eyes.

"Okay, just asking. I didn't say I was against it, or anything!' Kazie said, pulling him back in, and parting his lips with her tongue. The two were lost in their own world, when the door opened up.