- Text Size +
Nick and Kazie finished dinner without anymore interruptions. Dinner was delicious, and they shared a small piece of apple tart for dessert. After paying, the two got up, and linked hands.

"This was so much fun!" Kazie said, as they walked off the patio, and towards the water.

"Good, 'cause I have one more thing in store," Nick said, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Kazie raised an eyebrow, and smirked, following Nick. They walked several yards, approaching the dock, and a day sailing yacht. Kazie's eyes widened, and she turned to Nick,

"What! Is! This??" she exclaimed.

"It's a yacht," Nick said, helping Kazie get onto it.

"Well, I know that! But what are we doing with it??"

"We're taking it out for the evening," Nick said, stepping on himself. The two walked to the interior, to find their captain.

"Hello, Mr. Carter," Captain Richard Scully said, tipping his hat. "How are you, and Ms. Littrell doing tonight?"

Nick extended his hand to shake Captain Scully's. "Fantastic, thank you." Kazie looked around, completely in awe.

"Everything is set up on the port for you. Please feel free to walkie me if you need anything else. We'll be setting sail in just a few minutes."

"Thank you again," Nick said, leading a star-stuck Kazie back outside. Walking to the left, they were greeted with a chilled bottle of champagne, fresh chocolate covered strawberries, a large blanket, and two chaise lounges, pushed together.

"Oh, wow," Kazie said, breathless. Nick smiled, putting his hands on her waist, and walking her over to the lounge. Nick sat her down, and picked up the champagne to open it. Popping the cork into the sky, it began to overflow. Kazie covered her mouth, and giggled, as Nick did his best to stop it.

"Oops," he said, cheekily. Picking up one glass, he poured for Kazie, then a small one for himself. Putting the bottle back into the ice bucket, he sat down next to Kazie, and held up his glass. "Cheers." They clanked glasses together, and drank. Kazie handed Nick her empty glass, and he placed them back on the table. Snuggling close to him, when he laid back down, he grabbed the blanket from the bottle of the chairs, and covered them. Kazie rested her head against his chest, and listened to his heart gently beat. The boat began to move smoothly into the open water.

"This is perfect," Kazie said, quietly, almost afraid to disturb the complete silence surrounding them.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Nick said, playing with her hair with one hand, holding her's with his other.
"Told you I promised something great when we would go out."

"We could be back on the bus watching movies, or playing video games, and I would still have the greatest time, silly."

Nick smiled, and kissed the top of her head.

"So, do I have to wait for the tabloids to find out if we're dating or not?" Kazie looked up, and kissed him. "Guess not!"

"Does that answer it for you?"

"Think Rok is gonna flip a table when he finds out?" Nick smirked.

"Most likely. We'll just have to slowly phase him into it."

"Should we upload pictures of us on Photo Bucket for him to see?" Nick laughed.

Kazie raised her head. "Who uses that anymore?! Is it even a website still?"

Nick shrugged. "He's YOUR blood!"

"He can be so weird. I'm so happy him and Leighanne have a son. Imagine if he had a daughter? That poor girl!"

"Well, it's also him, and Harry. Kevin, and his brothers, and then you, and your sister. As a brother to three younger sisters, I get where he's coming from."

"This is why when people used to asked me if I wished I had a brother instead of a sister, I always said no, because I felt like I had five. Even before my dad passed away, they were like this, but once he was gone, it multiplied times a million."

"He does it because he loves you," Nick said, snuggling closer.

"I know he does. And he loves you too. I'm just not sure how much he will once we get back."

"Like you said, we'll just ease him into it."

"Sounds good to me," Kazie said, closing her eyes, listening to Nick's heartbeat again.