- Text Size +
"Good morning, Miss Mackenzie," Joey said, tucking his phone in his back pocket.

"Morning, boys," Kazie said, walking up to Joey, then AJ, and giving them each a kiss on the cheek. She got up to Donnie, who gave her a big hug.

"So, you and Nick?" AJ asked, looking at his own phone.

"Huh?" Kazie leaned against the bus. AJ handed her the phone, and her eyes widened. There, on the screen, was a picture of her and Nick last night at dinner, their hands intertwined, gazing into each others eyes with a huge smile on each of their faces. "Where did you get this?" She studied the picture once more. Under it was a tweet caption.

"@mishx0: @nickcarter & Mackenzy (@brian_littrell's cuz) on there DATE! she's really pretty & sweet. there cute 2gether"

"Okay, one, that's NOT how you spell my name, and two, she used the incorrect version of there, both times." Handing AJ back the phone, she shook her head.

"And how does this girl know you're sweet?" Donnie asked, taking the phone from AJ, and looking at the photo.

"She came up to Nick and I with a friend, or someone, and asked to take a picture of them with Nick, so I took it. Three in fact. She must've snapped this when we weren't paying attention."

"Get used to it," Donnie said, dryly, handing AJ the phone.

"You guys are cute together though. How's Brian with it?" Joey asked.

"He's okay. I mean, it's nothing serious. I mean, we're not engaged or anything. We're just seeing where it goes naturally."

Kazie's conversation was interrupted by her own phone going off. She pulled it out of the front pocket of her sweatshirt, and looked at it.

Vicky: I SAW THE PICTURE ON TWITTER! OMG! SO CUTE! CAN I POST IT ON FB??

NO! Relax

Vicky: What 'relax'? You're dating NICK CARTER!

Yes, I know! But we're just seeing where it goes first!

Vicky: Well, just a heads up, Gabby already posted it on IG. At least her account is private. You looked so pretty! Loved the blazer! Whatcha doing now?

I'm outside with Donnie, AJ, and Joey. Nick and Bri are talking. I'm guessing about me.

Vicky: Cool. Well, your picture has already gotten 27 likes, and she just posted it about 3 minutes ago. Shit's going viral! text me later! love you!

Kazie shook her head, and slid her phone back in her sweatshirt. Rubbing her temples, she sighed.

"Too quick?" AJ asked.

Kazie nodded. "Yes. Why didn't people care when we went for coffee?" She turned to Donnie.

"Because they probably thought I was your father," he mumbled. "I'm gonna go call the boys. I'll see you in a little bit." And with that, he turned and walked away.

"What's up his ass?" Kazie asked. AJ and Joey shrugged.

"Maybe he slept wrong. He gets grumpy," Joey said. Kazie turned back to the bus.

"I'm gonna go check on them. I'll see you later." Giving a small wave, she headed back to her bus.

"Poor girl. It didn't take long for it to be public," Joey said, kicking some dirt from under him.

"Ehhh, she's a Littrell. She'll handle it," AJ commented.