- Text Size +

Kazie finished straightening the last chunk of her dirty blonde hair, and then clicked the iron off. Grabbing her can of spray, she applied a generous amount, ensuring no fizz or fly-aways. Her bags were already on the tour bus she would be sharing with her cousins. She was even more excited hearing in a few weeks, Leighanne and Baylee would also be joining them. She waited a few minutes for the iron to cool off enough to throw in her duffle bag. Although promised she would have access to her things whenever she needed, she still decided to put several must have items aside in her tote.

"Kazie, you almost done?" Brian called, from down the hall.

"Just about!" she replied, 

"Okay, cool. Anything else I can bring down for you?"

"Nope. That duffle bag is light, and the tote is going to be staying with me. Thanks though," she yelled. Standing up from the bed, she put the iron in her bag. Zipping it up, she threw the strap over her shoulder, and the tote over her other one. Giving the room a final check, she walked out into the hall.

"Sure you don't need help?" Brian asked, his mouth filled with muffin.

"Nope, I'm good," she said. "I'm gonna go wait in the hall."

"Did you call aunt Mandy?" 

"Yes. She sent love," Kazie replied, opening the door. 

Brian grinned. "I was always her favorite."

Rolling her eyes, the doors clicked shut behind her. She turned to be met with Donnie.

"Morning," she said, with a smile.

"Hello there. Did you sleep well?" he asked, folding her arms, and leaning against the wall.

"I did. How about you?"

"Eh, pretty okay. Nerves are kinda high though."

"Really? Why? You guys are going to kick ass," Kazie reassured.

Donnie chuckled. "Hopefully this old man still has moves."

Kazie raised an eyebrow. "Old man? If anyone is the old man, it's definitely Kevin! Ugh, I wish he was a part of this."

"We do too. Trust me," Donnie said. "What year was Kev born in?"

"Um," Kazie thought. "I'm '89, so he's '71."

"I'm '69" Donnie stated.

"What?? Get out!" Kazie's mouth agaped.

"Swear. I have a son 4 years younger than you."

"Wow. You are the old man!" Kazie joked, as her eyes lit up. "Can I make you a bedazzled cane?" 

"Like, a pimp cane?"

"No, dumb dumb. Like a walking cane, in case your bones start acting up out there. Do you know how embarassing that would be?" 

"Woooow! That's just harsh!" Donnie said, covering his face. 

"Well, for an old guy, you definitely still got the look. Even if I do prefer Mark."

"I'll pass the message to him," Donnie nodded.

"Thanks!"

"So, you think I got the looks? What? Like I'm not the Crypt Keeper yet, or I'm still a DILF?"

"Did you just refer to yourelf as a 'DILF'?" Kazie spat out.

"No! I'm asking if you think I'm a DILF!" Donnie corrected.

Kazie shrugged. "I guess we'll see tonight, if you still got your moves."

Winking, Donnie grabbed the duffle bag from off her shoulder. "This going downstairs?"

"Please," Kazie said, following him to the elevator. 'DILF. TOTAL DILF,' she thought to herself, trying not to smirk, as they stepped in together.