- Text Size +
Later in the week the emails started to get more frequent and quite more demanding he didn’t know what to do so he decided to take matters into his own hands and he called Brian he figured he would know what to do.

“Hey what’s up?”

“You have time to talk? Its kind of important.”

“Yeah I got a few minutes Leigh and Bay went to the store for some grilling supplies. What did you manage to do?”

“Why do you always assume I have done something?” he questioned.

“Because its important if you just wanted to say “how’s it going” you would have texted me. Now what did you do?”

“Wellll” he stuttered a bit,” I have been getting these weird emails from this woman, and I have no idea how she got my email or anything like that”

“Maybe its just a fan? You know how they are like the secret service sometimes. It’s not like you cheated or anything,” Nick was silent, “Nick, did you? Answer me Nick,” Nick was still silent he didn’t know how to explain how it happened or why it happened,” When did you do it and just answer me this time.”

“When Ray and I were first having problems I guess maybe right after Leslie had died, and then we went back on tour and it just kind of got out of hand from there I guess.”

“Dude I can’t believe you. After all what she went through with her ex you of all people do this to her, and to the kids? I am disappointed in you man, I really don’t know what to say I can’t fix this”

“I am not asking for you to fix it I am asking for advice about the emails.”

“Aren’t they from the same girl?”

“No”

“How many women is there Nick?” Nick grew silent again which was making Brian frustrated and quite angry,” Well since you are not going to answer me I am going to take a wild guess its more than you can count on both your hands. My advice bro is to drop all the women you are in contact with even the current mistress or fuck buddy whatever you want to call her and focus on Rayna and the kids you have been married for almost two years now you aren't a bachelor anymore, and also for heaven’s sake change your damn email address and your phone number, I also suggest you don’t mention this to Rayna. I have to talk to you later Leigh is home.” Brian hung up the phone. He had never seen Brian so angry with him and he has done some pretty stupid stuff in the past. Maybe Brian just needed to cool down before he talked to him again, but Brian had a point he was unfaithful to her something he promised he would never do to her at the beginning of their relationship. Nick felt bad but he just couldn't come out and tell Rayna what would she do? Would she leave? Would she forgive him? He figured she wouldn't she always told him if he were to cheat she’d be gone in a heartbeat. It was best he just leave it a secret he did however decide to take Brian’s advice and get rid of everything completely change his email, and get a new phone and get rid of their phone numbers or anything like that so he wouldn’t be the least tempted if they weren’t in his phone.

“I can overcome this.” He thought,” Gosh I really fucked myself this time I can’t believe I have been doing this for so long without realizing what I was doing. If she would ever leave this would just completely devastate me.” Nick kept replaying all the events in his head when the cheating started how many women he slept with he didn't realize it was out of hand until now. He sat back in his computer chair and thought about how disappointed he was in himself for allowing this to even happen once. He couldn't help but think of what if everyone else found out the other guys what would they think? Nick decided to stop wallowing in disappointment and get out to get everything changed since Rayna took the kids to do grocery shopping.