- Text Size +
Nick walked through the door of the house they were staying in. He was greeted by everyone.

“What is this some intervention or something?” Nick said taking off his coat and tossing it onto the couch that was nearby.

“Yes.” Brian replied,” You need help”

“I am capable of doing this on my own”

“No you are not if you were out with some random chick tonight” Howie chimed in.

“It was just a onetime thing” Nick shrugged his shoulders.” And you didn’t need to go and tell the whole world Brian. What if they tell the girls?”

“They aren’t even here and besides if you don’t stop your shit I am sure it will be plastered all over some tabloid soon enough. You need the help Brian told us everything about the NKOTBSB tour. This isn’t fair to Rayna or the kids if you wanted to still be a bachelor then you shouldn’t have gotten married” Kevin said.

“Kev, it was a mistake and it won’t happen again.”

“You told me that almost two months ago Nick and what do you know you are in the same exact position.” Nick was becoming frustrated with everyone. He knew he wasn’t going to escape the madness of them, but they were right what if a tabloid found out?

“Did you at least use protection so she couldn’t get pregnant?” AJ asked.

“Uh I don’t know it was dark.”

“Nick you can be a real idiot some days.” Howie said,” I knew you were careless but I didn’t think it was this careless”

“Hey now just stop ganging up on me. If this is all you guys are going to do I am going to get out of here for the night. I don’t have to put up with this shit.”

“We are just trying to get through to you Nick. You don’t seem to understand the extent of what you are doing. If Rayna were to ever find out and at the rate you are going right now she will you will lose your wife, your kids and everything that comes along with it. Take our damn advice and just end this all. Just pick up your phone and call that girl that you will no longer be in contact with her.” Brian said. Nick thought for a second why was he being so stubborn about this. Why risk everything?

“You’re right”

“I know I am right, but what can we do about it?” We need a solution”

“Well how about Nick will need a chaperone when he goes out? That way the temptation is gone,” Howie suggested.

“I like that idea and we will get Nick a new bodyguard as well since obviously he wasn’t paying attention that Nick left without him”

“Sounds good anything else to add?” Brian asked.

“And if the wives are in town Nick will just have to stay at home. Well now that I think about it Rochelle won’t be able to come out this way since she is getting further and further along. I can just hang out with Nick.” AJ said. Nick rolled his eyes.

“Hey this is for your own good. You did this and these are your consequences. Baylee behaves better than you at times.”

“Just wait until he gets his first piece of ass”

“Nick quit being an asshole” Kevin snapped,” This is the only way we can ensure you won’t do this again stupid actions cause for stupid consequences. So is this what we want to do then?” Everyone nodded in agreement,” Alright well how about we go to bed I am beat and Kristen and the girls should be home soon from taking the kids out for ice cream”

“Night guys” Nick felt so furious on the inside how everyone just ganged up on him and didn’t even let him get a word in hardly now he has to have two bodyguards while going out. This was getting ridiculous to him. He knew everyone was right but he wasn’t a child he was a grown man obviously having issues. He went into his room and laid down on his bed and couldn’t help but think of what scheme Emelyn was trying to come up with. His gut was starting to tell him it wasn’t a good thing that was going to be coming his way. He was in a pretty bad situation and a bad situation always leads into trouble which something Nick seems to be good at these days.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed these chapters! Hopfully I will get to write more this week :)