- Text Size +
Erin woke up the next morning around nine. She rolled over and moved closer to Aj. Aj opened his eyes and smiled at her. Erin smiled back at him.
"I am glad to wake up to that smile." Aj said.
"You are too sweet to me," Erin said.
"Well, you do deserve it." Aj said.
"What time is the party?" Erin asked.
"It is at noon." AJ said.
"So, we are able to lay here a little longer?" Erin said.
"We sure are," Aj said. Erin leaned in and kissed him. He ran his fingers through her hair. He moved her hair away from her neck. He kissed her again and started kissing down her neck. He put his hand on her breast and took it off. He wasn’t sure if she would be upset.
"Aj, you can touch them." Erin said.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"I am positive." Erin said. Aj placed his hand under Erin's shirt and continued under her bra. He started kissing her again. After a little bit, Aj leaned back and looked at the clock. They needed to get ready for the party.
"Are you hungry?" Aj asked.
"Actually, I am starving." Erin said.
"I will make us something to eat while you get ready." AJ said as he got up from the bed.
"Hey Aj?" Erin asked.
"Yes love?" Aj said.
"Thanks again for taking things slow." Erin said.
"Some things are worth waiting for." Aj said. Erin smiled at him. Aj walked down the stairs into the kitchen. He decided to make a couple of ham and cheese omelets. Erin came down a few minutes later.
"That smells great." Erin said. Erin walked over and sat down at the table. Aj brought over the food. He sat it down and walked over and got some orange juice and poured it into two glasses. He walked back over to the table.
"I hope it tastes good. I'm not the best cook." Aj said.
"Well, we will find out. I love to cook." Erin said. They started to eat.
"This is actually pretty good." AJ said.
"I agree." Erin said. They started to eat the rest of the food. They finished a few minutes later.
"I am going to go get ready," Aj said.
"While you are doing that, I need to put some makeup on." Erin said.
"You look fine without it." Aj said leaning in to kiss her.
"You are to kind to me." Erin said. Aj grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom and started to take a shower. Erin's phone rang. She looked down and saw Maddie's number.
"Hey Maddie," Erin said.
"Hey, what are you up too?" Maddie said.
"I am about ready to go to Aj's cousin sweet sixteen birthday party here in a bit. What about you?" Erin said.
"Well, I am on my way home from my parents. I decided to tell Danny about the baby. I want to keep it and he does need to know." Maddie said.
"Well, I am glad you are going to keep it and tell him. I am excited because I can be an aunt to the baby." Erin said.
"I know you will spoil the baby." Maddie said.
"You got that right. Let me know how everything goes with Danny." Erin said.
"I will call you later and let you know." Maddie said.
"Talk to you later." Erin said and hung up her cell. Aj walked out of the bathroom. "Maddie decided to tell Danny about the baby and she is going to keep it."
"I bet he will be excited." Aj said.
"I am excited for her. I know she isn't my real sister but I can be Aunt Erin." Erin said and smiled.
"Does that mean I will be uncle Aj?" Aj asked. Erin smiled and nodded her head yes.
"I am ready whenever you are." Erin said.
"I just need to grab her present and I am ready." Aj said. He walked into the living room and grabbed it.
"What is it?" Erin asked.
"I got her tickets for her and a couple of her friends to see One Direction." Aj said.
"That is cool." Erin said as they made their way out to the car. Aj got in the driver side and Erin went to the passenger side. They made their way to the party. The party was at the park. Aj parked the car and they got out. They started to walk over where they were at.
"There they are," Aj pointed over to the pavilion.
"That is your cousin?" Erin asked.
"Yea, do you know her?" Aj asked.
"Yea," Erin said.
"How do you know her?" Aj asked.
"Let's walk over and see if she remembers me." Erin said and they continued to walk.
"Alright," Aj said. They arrived to the pavilion.
"Hey guys." Denise said.
"Hey," Erin and Aj said at the same time.
"Aj, is that your girlfriend?" Summer asked.
"She sure is. Her name is," Aj started to say as Summer cut him off.
"I know her name. Her name is Erin." Summer said.
"You know each other?" Denise asked.
"She is the student doctor that helped saved Summer's life last year at the hospital." Summer's mom Nicole said.
"That was you?" AJ said.
"It was me." Erin said.
"The doctors were not listening to what she was complaining about. Erin kept telling them that it was her gallbladder. Finally, Erin got them to listen and saved her life before her gallbladder burst." Nicole said.
"It wasn’t going to be long until it ruptured." Erin said.
"I never got to thank you for saving me. Thank you." Summer said and hugging her.
"No problem." Erin said. Aj looked over at Erin and smiled.
"Do you mind if I introduce you to my friends?" Summer asked.
"Not at all," Erin said following her to where they were.
"Aj, you need to keep her. She did an incredible thing for us. She actually listened to what Summer was saying. Even though she was a student at the time, she did more than the actual doctors did. She is pretty amazing." Nicole said. Erin walked back over a few minutes later. Aj leaned in and kissed Erin's forehead.
"What was that for?" Erin asked.
"I just want you to know that you are amazing person. You are going to make a great pediatrician. You care about the patients." AJ said. Denise took Erin over to meet more of the family. Summer walked over to Aj.
"Aj, don’t let her go." Summer said.
"Don’t worry; I'm not planning on it." Aj said.
"She completes you in a different way than the rest of the girls I have met have." Summer said. Erin and Denise walked back over to Aj. Aj walked up behind Erin and put his arms around Erin's waste. He leaned down and kissed her neck. A little bit later, it was time to open gifts and eat cake. Summer opened the gift up from Aj.
"What is it?" Nicole asked.
"Four tickets to go see one direction." Summer said.
"I figured you could take some friends." Aj said.
"Only one of my friends likes the group so, I want you, Erin and her to come." Summer said.
"Are you sure?" Aj asked.
"Yes, I am sure." Summer said. They ate cake and Erin and Aj left a little bit later.
"I can't believe that you were the person that help saved her." Aj said as he started to head back to his house.
"I can't believe that was your cousin." Erin said. "I heard her telling you not to let me go."
"Her and her mother both said that." Aj said.
"Well, I think they have a good idea," Erin said.
"I have to agree. You are pretty amazing." Aj said as he pulled up at his house.
"It takes an amazing person to see another amazing person. You are pretty amazing yourself." Erin said. Aj leaned in a kissed her.
"How did I get so lucky?" Aj asked.
"We both got lucky. Just think; if I would not have left work at Maddie's party we wouldn’t have met." Erin said.