- Text Size +
After the show, the girls went back to the dressing room. They started changing and leaving at various times.
"Erin, what are your plans for tonight?" Tiffany asked.
"Well, I was going to go over to Aj's. Why don’t you and Jason come over and we can have a movie night?" Erin said.
"That sounds good. I have my stuff with me." Tiffany said.
"I have to get a few things from my apartment. So why don’t you follow me from my apartment to Aj's?" Erin said.
"That sounds good. I will call Jason and let him know." Tiffany said. They headed out the door. Erin got in her car. She picked her phone and called Aj.
"Hey baby, how was work?" Aj said
"It was great. Tiffany and Jason are going to come over for a movie night. Is that cool?" Erin asked.
"That sounds great. The rest of the guys will probably be by." Aj said.
"Jason needs to guy friends to hang out with. Most of the ones he has are still in the military and aren't home yet. Well, we will be there in a bit. I will see you soon." Erin said.
"I will see you when you get here." Aj said. Erin pulled in her apartment. Tiffany and Erin walked in the apartment. Erin walked in and gathered her things. She walked back out a few minutes later. Erin got back in her car and pulled out of the driveway. Jason and Tiffany followed behind Erin. They arrived a few minutes later and parked. They got out of their cars and headed to the door. Aj opened the door as they were walking up.
"Come on in guys." Aj said. They walked in.
"I love your house." Tiffany said.
"I will have to show you the place I found where I am going to read at." Erin said. Erin motioned for her to follow her.
"I will show you the living room." Aj said. They walked in.
"I would love to have a house like this." Jason said.
"It is pretty nice but it was too big for just me. It isn't as big now that Erin has been coming over." Aj said.
"I am glad she found you. It was time for her to find someone who actually appreciates her." Jason said.
"I am glad to have her as well." AJ said as the girls walked back into the room.
"What shall we watch?" Erin asked.
"What about something scary?" Jason asked.
"That sounds good to me." Tiffany said. They agreed on a movie and Aj put it in the DVD player. Aj sat down next to Erin on the couch. Jason and Tiffany sat on the love seat. The movie started and they watched it.
"Hey, where is your rest room?" Jason asked.
"I will show you. I can put my stuff in AJ's room on the way." Erin said. Erin got up and showed Jason to the rest room.
"I just want to thank you for bringing a smile on Erin's face. We hadn't seen it in a long time." Tiffany said.
"Well, she puts a smile on my face too."Aj said and smiled. Erin walked back in to the room.
"What are we talking about?" Erin asked.
"We were just talking about you." Tiffany said and smiled.
"What about me?" Erin asked and smiled.
"I was just thanking him for bring out a side that I thought was gone." Tiffany said.
"I have to agree that I thought it was almost gone after Mark did what he did. You did show me all guys aren't the same." Erin said and sat down to Aj. She leaned in and kissed him.
"What about me?" Jason asked.
"You are my brother and you don’t count." Erin said and laughed.
"I agree that he isn't like other guys." Tiffany said.
"Get a room," Erin said and laughed. Aj started the movie again. Erin had fallen asleep before the movie finished.
"I am going to put her in bed. I will be right back." Aj said. He picked her up and carried her to his room. He walked back into the living room.
"Thanks for having us over." Jason said.
"You guys are more than welcome to stay here tonight. I have plenty of room." Aj said.
"Are you sure?" Jason said.
"I am sure." Aj said.
"Alright then," Jason said. Aj went and showed them where they could sleep. Aj walked down the hall to his room. He grabbed his pajamas and went to the bathroom and changed. He walked back out and got into bed. As he got comfy, Erin rolled over and opened her eyes.
"I didn’t mean to wake you." AJ said.
"It's alright. I swear I don’t mean to keep falling asleep watching a movie." Erin said.
"It is alright if you fall asleep. That just means that you can stay here with me in this big bed." Aj said and smiled.
"Well, that is true. Did Jason and Tiffany leave?" Erin asked.
"I told them they could stay the night here," Aj said.
"I am going to go change before I go back to bed." Erin said. Erin got up and grabbed a tank and some shorts. She went in to the bathroom and changed. When she came back out to get in bed, Aj had fallen asleep. She got in the bed and leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. She pulled the covers over her. She fell asleep a few minutes later. The next morning, Aj woke up and got closer to Erin. Erin rolled over and opened her eyes.
"Moring handsome," Erin said.
"Good morning beautiful," Aj said and Erin smiled.
"How did you sleep?" Erin asked.
"It was great since you were here." AJ said.
"I could do this every morning." Erin said.
"That is good because I am planning on not letting you go." Aj said.
"And I am not planning on letting you either." Erin said.
"You have class today don’t you?" Aj asked.
"Nope, the teacher is going to be out of town for the day. So, class is cancelled." Erin said.
"Well, we can spend the day together. We don’t have to be at work till later this afternoon. "Aj said.
"I like that idea. We can have lunch with your mom. She can meet Jason." Erin said.
"I will call her right now." Aj said. He grabbed his phone and called his mom. A couple minutes later he hung up. "She will meet us at noon at the restaurant around the corner."
"Well, I am going to go ahead and get ready. Do you want to join me in the shower?" Erin asked. Aj raised an eyebrow.
"Are you sure?" Aj asked. Erin nodded her head.
"I think it is about time anyways." Erin said.
"I just want to make sure you were ready first." Aj said.
"It isn't our first times, we know that. You aren't going to break me. I can't make you wait forever." Erin said getting up.
"I would wait for you." Aj said.
"I am ready, I promise." Erin said pulling her shirt off exposing her bra.
"Alright then," Aj said getting up out the bed. Erin walked in to the bathroom and pulled her shorts off. Aj leaned in and kissed her neck. As he was kissing her neck, he unhooked her bra. Erin took it off and tossed it on the floor. Aj ran his hands over her breasts. Erin pulled down Aj's boxers. Then she pulled her thong off. Erin walked over to the shower and started the water. Aj followed in behind her. Erin pushed Aj up to the wall.
"Close your eyes." Erin said. Aj closed his eyes. Erin got down on her knees and placed his hard penis in her mouth. She heard him let out a moan. His hand came up behind her head. After a couple minutes, he pulled her up to him. He turned her around so her back was facing the wall. He grabbed her legs and placed them around him. He leaned in and started to kiss her. He entered himself into her. Erin let out a soft moan. Aj continued going and adding speed. He started kissing Erin's neck. He moved his way down to Erin's breasts. After a few minutes, they both let out a moan together. Aj leaned in and kissed her.
"Well, was it worth the wait?" Erin asked.
"It was," Aj said and leaned in a kissed her.
"I thought so too," Erin said and smiled.
"Can I tell you something without it creeping you out?" Aj asked.
"Sure, what is it?" Erin asked getting under the shower.
"I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I know we haven't been dating long but I do." Aj said.
"I love you too." Erin said and leaned over and kissed him. Aj smiled at her. They finished getting ready and heading downstairs to the living room. Tiffany and Jason were sitting on the couch watching TV. Jason looked over at Erin. Erin smiled at him. Jason smiled back at him.
"How was your guy's night?" Erin asked.
"It was great," Tiffany said and smiled.