- Text Size +
Aj, Erin, Tiffany and Jason headed over to the restaurant. Aj saw his mom's car in the parking lot. They got out of the cars.
"She must have went in and got a table." Aj said. They walked in. Aj looked and saw her at a table. They went over and sat down.
"Hey mom," Aj said.
"Hello Aj and Erin." Denise said.
"Denise, this is my younger brother Jason and his girlfriend Tiffany." Erin said as she sat down next to Aj at the table.
"It is nice to meet you." Jason said.
"It is nice to meet you too. I hear you served in the military." Denise said.
"I went when I turned eighteen. I just got home after five years." Jason said.
"Thank for serving our country. I bet Erin is glad you are home though." Denise said.
"I am glad he is home. He had me worried that something was going to happen to him." Erin said.
"Well, I made sure I was careful." Jason said.
"Will they have you reenlist?" Denise said.
"They have never mentioned it." Jason said.
"Well, I hope you don't have to go back." Erin said.
"Me either, cause you will kill me if I do." Jason said and laughed. They ordered the food.
"I won't kill you." Erin said and smiled.
"Erin, you should have seen your face when I showed up at Maddie's. I know it will kill you if I have to go back and serve." Jason said.
"You really should have seen your face. You could tell you were relieved he was home." Aj said.
"It just makes me nervous because you are all the family I have left." Erin said.
"We are your family at the club too," Tiffany said.
"You know what I mean. He is my only blood relation left." Erin said.
"I am going to make a bathroom trip." Tiffany said and got up.
"I need to go too." Erin said and they walked to the bathroom. Erin turned around and smiled at Aj. Aj smiled back at Erin.
"You really like her don’t you." Denise said.
"Very much," Aj said.
"She really likes you," Jason said.
"Alex, don’t let her get away," Denise said. The girls walked out a few minutes later. The food came out a couple minutes later. They talked and ate. After they finished, they headed out the door. AS Aj and Erin headed out to his car, Erin's phone rang. She looked down at her phone. She saw it was Maddie and she answered it. They got in the car and headed back to Aj's house. She hung up shortly after.
"That was Maddie." Erin said.
"Is everything alright?" Aj asked.
"I think so. She said her and Danny were going to stop by. She said she wanted to ask us something." Erin said. Aj pulled in the house and they got out. They headed in. Jason and Tiffany came in a few minutes later.
"I will see you at work tonight. We are going to go to a movie before I have to come to work," Tiffany said.
"I will see you later and have fun." Erin said.
"We will," Jason said and he walked over and hugged Erin. They headed out the door. Maddie and Danny showed up a few minutes later.
"Hey guys," Erin said.
"Hey," Maddie and Danny both said.
"Is everything ok?" Aj asked.
"We wanted to come over to tell you that we decided to get married soon. We have the date set and everything picked out." Maddie said.
"I am excited for you guys." Erin said.
"I think you are most excited cause of the baby." Maddie said and laughed.
"I am actually. I hope to have one someday," Erin said.
"I am sure you will eventually," Aj said and smiled.
"We wanted to ask you and Aj something since we are talking about the baby." Maddie said.
"What is it?" Erin asked.
"We wanted to see if you guys would be the baby's godparents." Danny said.
"We would love too," Aj said. Erin smiled at Maddie. Erin nodded her head in agreement. They talked for a few minutes.
"Well, we better get going. We have an appointment to see how the baby is doing." Danny said.
"I will text you in a bit and let you know the date for the wedding," Maddie said.
"Talk to you later." Erin said. Maddie and Danny walked out the door.
"Well, it looks like we are alone." Aj said.
"It sure does," Erin said.
"What do you want to do?" Aj asked.
"It doesn’t matter to me," Erin said.
"Well, how long do you have before you have to be at work?" Aj asked.
"It is three o'clock. So I have three hours." Erin said.
"I was thinking we could take a little nap." AJ said.
"I like that idea," Erin said. As they started to head up to the bedroom, they heard the door open. It was the rest of the guys.
"So much for that idea," Aj said and laughed.
"It's alright. I need to get to know them anyways." Erin said.
"Hey guys," Aj said.
"Hey guys," Erin said.
"Hey Aj and Erin," the rest of the guys said together. They sat on the couch.
"Hey Aj, you'll never believe who called today." Nick said.
"I don't know, who?" Aj asked.
"Pat Monahan," Kevin said. Erin looked over at Aj.
"Isn't he the lead singer of Train?" Aj asked.
"He sure is," Erin said.
"What did he want?" Aj asked.
"He wanted to know if we would be a part of his charity event. He wants to raise money for children with autism." Howie said.
"Did you tell him we would help?" Aj asked.
"We did," Kevin said.
"We have a meeting with him in an hour." Brian said.
"Erin, you want to come down to the studio and meet him?" Aj asked.
"They are one of my two favorite bands." Erin said as she nodded her head.
"Who is the other?" Nick asked.
"I am dating one of them," Erin said. Nick still had a confused look on his face.
"She is talking about Aj." Howie said.
"You are such a blonde." Brian said. They hung around Aj's house until it was time to go.
"Well will meet you there," Nick said. The guys headed out the door.
"I am going to take my car and that way I can go straight to work." Erin said.
"Alright, you can follow me to the studio." Aj said.
"Alright," Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her. They grabbed their things and headed to the studio. Brian, Kevin, Nick and Howie arrived at the studio before Erin and Aj. They walked in and waited on Erin, Aj and the members of Train.
"Well, what do you guys think of Erin?" Nick asked.
"I really like her." Howie said.
"I do too. I have seen that Aj seems to want to settle down." Kevin said.
"I thought that would never happen." Nick said.
"Looks like it just took the right girl." Howie said.
"I think that Erin is a perfect match for Erin," Kevin said. Aj and Erin walked in a few minutes later. Aj pulled out a chair for Erin.
"Thanks," Erin said.
"No problem, love." AJ said sitting down next to her.
"Get a room," Nick said and laughed.
"Nick, there is a reason why you are still single." Aj said and laughed. The members of Train arrived shortly after. They walked in where the guys were. They talked about the charity event and made the plans. After they talked about the event, Aj introduced Pat to Erin.
"I love your guy's music," Erin said.
"Thanks, we appreciate meeting fans." Pat said.
"Well, Aj I have to head to work." Erin said.
"I will see you tonight after work." Aj said. He leaned in and kissed her. Erin headed out the door.
"What does she do?" Pat said.
"She sings and dances at a Burlesque club." Aj said.
"That is cool. I haven't ever been to one." Pat said.
"Well, I can get you some good seats." Aj said. They talked and finished their meeting. They talked about going to the club. Since Aj knew practice was first, they decided to get something to eat.