- Text Size +
"Morning," Aj said.
"Morning, something smells good." Jason said sitting down at the table.
"Its ham and cheese omelets," Aj said.
"They are my favorite," Jason said. Erin walked into the kitchen a couple minutes later. She walked over to Aj and kissed him.
"Morning babe," Erin said.
"Morning beautiful," Aj said. Erin walked over and sat next to Jason. "Since you two are up now, I have something to talk to you about."
"Is everything alright?" Erin asked.
"I was wondering if you two would like to move in here with me. This is such a big house and plenty of room." Aj said.
"You don’t care if I move in?" Jason asked.
"I don’t mind at all because there is plenty of room here. Also, Tiffany could come over as much as she would like. "Aj said.
"It is up to Erin," Jason said. Erin smiled at Aj.
"I would love to move in," Erin said.
"I will stay long enough until I get a job and then find me a place." Jason said.
"Well, I will start moving some stuff in after class before I go to work," Erin said as they started to eat.
"When you head to class, you care to drop me off to get my car?" Jason said.
"Sure," Erin said.
"I will start getting some things ready to bring over," Jason said. They finished eating breakfast.
"I am going to go get ready," Erin said walking up to the bedroom.
"I need to too," Jason said walking to the guest room. Aj followed Erin up a couple minutes later. When he arrived in the bedroom, he heard the shower running. He got undressed and headed in the shower.
"Mind if I join you?" Aj asked.
"I don’t mind at all," Erin said.
"That is good," Aj said and kissed her.
"You really want me to move in?" Erin asked.
"I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t," Aj said.
"Well, I guess I am moving in. It isn't too quick is it?" Erin asked.
"Some people think it might be but everyone keeps telling me to not let you go and you are a keeper." Aj said.
"Well, who cares what others think? I think you are the one that’s the keeper. I am starting to really feel like my old self again." Erin said getting her hair washed. Erin smiled at him. Aj smiled back at her.
"I just don’t see how someone could hurt you like they did and especially from someone who was supposed to be your friend." Aj said.
"Well, I guess you live and learn." Erin said.
"I just want you to know that I wouldn’t do that to you." Aj said kissing her neck.
"I know you wouldn’t. No one has ever looked at me the way you look at me." Erin said as she finished in the shower. Aj got under the shower.
"Would it be wrong of me to say you are turning me on right now?" Aj asked.
"Nope, I think we could get a quickie before I have to leave." Erin said smiling at him. Aj backed her up against the wall. He was just about to pick her up when he head Nick hollering from the hallway.
"Nick and his perfect timing," Aj said. Erin giggled a little.
"We can finish this later." Erin said. She turned the water off. Aj hurried and got ready. He walked out into the hallway.
"This better be important." AJ said.
"We are to meet at the studio. They want us to listen to the demos before they are sent out to be released to the public," Nick said.
"Let me tell Erin I am leaving." Aj said. He walked back in the bedroom. "I have to meet the guys at the studio. We are putting the finishing touches on our songs before they are going public."
"Have fun and I will see you later." Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her. Aj headed out to the studio with Nick. She went downstairs and took Jason back the apartment. She headed to class. Jason started to gather some things to take over to Aj's. As Aj and Nick were heading to the studio, his cell phone rang, he looked down at it.
"Hey mom," Aj said.
"Hey, just wanted to call and see how everything is going," Denise said.
"Well, I have some news," Aj said.
"I hope you and Erin didn’t break up," Denise said.
"Nope, I asked her to move in with me." Aj said.
"I was hoping you would." Denise said.
"I figured you would have been trying to change my mind." AJ said.
"I really like Erin. It may me a little soon but I can tell that this relationship will be different. I really like her so I don’t want her to get away." Denise said.
"Well, I am glad you approve," Aj said.
"I just wanted to see how everything is going. I will let you go. "Denise said.
"Come over tonight if you feel like it." Aj said.
"Alright and I will see you later. I love you." Denise said.
"Love you to mom." Aj said. He hung up just as they pulled in the studio. They finished a little later and they left. Aj headed back to his house. He walked in the house. His phone rang a few minutes later.
"Hello?" Aj said.
"Hey baby," Erin said.
"Hey love," Aj said.
"I just got out of class. I am going to head home and we will bring some things over. I figured we would bring a little over at a time. My lease isn't up till next month so I have a little time still." Erin said.
"Sounds good," Aj said.
"What are you up too now?" Erin asked.
"I just got home. I wanted to remind you that the concert that my cousin wants us to go to is Thursday." Aj said.
"I almost forgot about that. I am off Thursday so that works out." Erin said.
"Well, I will see you guys when you get here," Aj said.
"See you in a bit." Erin said.
"I love you," Aj said.
"I love you too," Erin said and hung up. Erin pulled in her apartment and walked inside. She saw Jason gathering some things.
"Hey," Erin said.
"Hey, I gathered some things from kitchen, my stuff, and the living room. I wasn’t sure what you wanted from your room. I figured I would leave that to you." Jason said.
"I will gather some stuff now." Erin said. Erin walked in her room. Jason followed her a couple minutes later.
"Erin, are you alright?" Jason asked.
"Everything is fine but in the back of my mind is what if Aj does what Mark did?" Erin asked.
"Erin, you can blame every guy for what he did. Aj really likes you or he wouldn’t have you move in with your brother in a little over a month." Jason said.
"You are right," Erin said. Jason walked back out to the living room. He started carrying some stuff out to his car. Erin walked out a few minutes later and loaded her stuff in her car.
"I will meet you over there." Erin said. They got in their cars and headed over to Aj's. Erin decided to pick up some Chinese food on the way over. Jason pulled in and he didn’t see Erin's car. He took a few things inside.
"Has Erin made it here yet?" Jason asked.
"No yet, I wonder where she is." Aj said.
"It is hard to tell, she probably stopped for food." Jason said. They talked for a few minutes and Erin pulled in and walked in with some food.
"Something smells good." Aj said.
"I brought a few things from the Chinese restaurant around the corner." Erin said.
"I am starving." Aj said. After they ate, Erin and Jason put some stuff away.
"I am going to head to bed. I am beat," Jason said.
"Night," Erin said. Jason walked to his room.
"I am getting tired myself," Aj said.
"Me too," Erin said and yawned. They walked to the bedroom. Erin went in and changed into her pj's and she got in bed. Aj took his shirt and pants off and hopped into bed in his boxers.
"Are you ok?" Aj asked.
"My brain is just over thinking and my heart is telling it something different." Erin said.
"Like what?" Aj asked.
"I was just so hurt after being cheated on. My heart knows that you are not going to do that. I know that this is different but my head is trying to tell me differently." Erin said.
"I know we haven't been together very long but I can see us together forever. If it makes you feel any better, the alcohol thing with my ex is always in the back of my mind." Aj said.
"I wouldn’t want you to go back to drinking," Erin said.
"And I only have eyes for you." Aj said. Erin smiled at him.
"That makes me feel better," Erin said.
"Sleep well," Aj said and he leaned in and kissed her.