- Text Size +
Erin rolled over the next morning. She just watched Aj while he was sleeping. A little bit later he opened his eyes. Erin smiled at Aj and he smiled back at her. She moved closer to him and he put his arm around her.
"Morning beautiful," Aj said.
"Morning good looking," Erin said.
"What were you thinking about?" Aj asked.
"That you must think I am the worst girlfriend ever," Erin said.
"Why do you say that?" Aj asked.
"I realized when I woke up we never got to finish what we started yesterday." Erin said.
"It isn't a big deal," Aj said.
"It is a big deal," Erin said sounding upset.
"Erin, trust me it really isn't a big deal. We have plenty of time to do that. I just love being with you. If that happens, then it happens." Aj said.
"Are you sure?" Erin asked.
"I am one hundred percent positive." Aj said. Erin smiled at him.
"I think you are the first guy that isn't pressuring me into the physical part of things. It is nice to take things slow. I know we have already did stuff but it is still nice to see someone who appreciates me." Erin said kissing him.
"I will be honest, before you I was different about the sexual part. As you know, that is how I got the bad boy reputation. However, since I have met you, I want things to be different. I can see me spending the rest of my life with you." Aj said.
"Thank you," Erin said.
"Who knows, eventually we may even be married." Aj said.
"You are right," Erin said and smiled.
"And besides, we have plenty of time to do that," Aj said.
"You are too good to me," Erin said and smiled.
"Well, I think you deserve the best." Aj said.
"Thank," Erin said.
"I told Summer we would pick her up about five and head to the concert. That gives us time to eat and stuff before." Aj said.
"That sounds good. Do you mind on the way if I stop in and get my check and cash it?" Erin asked.
"Sure," Aj said. Erin leaned in and kissed him. They got up and got ready and headed downstairs. Jason was sitting in the kitchen table with Denise and Tiffany.
"Hey guys," Erin said.
"Hey mom," Aj said.
"Hey Aj, Summer will be home from school around three thirty. Her and her friend will be ready at five." Denise said.
"You are going to a one direction concert?" Jason asked looking at Erin.
"Yea, I like them. You know I love boy bands," Erin said and smiled.
"Hey now, we aren't boys anymore. We are men now." Aj said.
"That is a good thing because one direction is too young for me." Erin said and laughed.
"What are your plans today Jason?" Erin asked.
"Tiffany and I are going to hang out for a bit before she goes to work. Then I am just going to relax." Jason said.
"Well, have fun." Erin said.
"You too, I am going to head out." Jason said as he got up. He hugged Erin and she kissed him on the cheek.
"Do you guys want to go have some breakfast?" Denise asked.
"Sure," Erin said.
"That sounds good. I need to go to the bathroom and we can leave," Aj said. He walked to the bathroom.
"Erin, I just want to thank you." Denise said. Erin looked a little confused.
"Thank me for what?" Erin asked.
"I want to thank you for being real when it comes to Aj. I can tell you aren't just with him because he is famous and of his money." Denise said. Erin smiled at her.
"I am the one who is lucky. He has showed me what love should be like." Erin said.
"I just want to tell you that I think your parents would be so proud of you. They raised a wonderful girl." Denise said.
"Thanks, that means a lot." Erin said. Denise hugged Erin. They didn’t know Aj was watching. They left a few minutes later and went to get something to eat. As Erin and Aj were in the car, he decided to mention about what happened.
"Hey, I heard what my mom was telling you." Aj said smiling at Erin.
"I really appreciated her saying that about my parents. Sometimes, I feel like a horrible person." Erin said.
"Well, don’t feel like that. You were meant to be here to be with your brother." Aj said. Erin smiled. "And me."
"True," Erin said and Aj grabbed her hand. Erin smiled at him. They arrived at the restaurant and ate. After they ate, they went back to their cars.
"Aren't you late for class?" Aj asked.
"I'm not going today. I can miss a day." Erin said.
"Are you sure?" Aj asked.
"Yes, we were just reviewing for our test next week. This stuff is a breeze anyways. One of the girls can email me the notes." Erin said. They headed back to the house. On the way back, they stopped in the club so Erin could get her check. They ran through the bank and headed home. They walked in the house and went into the living room. They sat down on the couch and watched TV. They watched TV for a while. After a little while, they got ready and headed to pick Summer and her friend up for the concert. Aj parked the car and they headed inside. They stopped and got some shirts and some concessions and headed to their seats. Aj let the girls in the aisle first. He figured Summer would want to sit next to her friend and Erin.
"This is so cool. Thank you again Aj," Summer said as she was sitting down.
"It is no problem," Aj said.
"I can't wait for Harry to come out. He is so cute." Allison said.
"I know," Summer said.
"He is our favorite." Allison said.
"Do you have a favorite?" Summer asked.
"Not really, but I am sitting next to my favorite boy bander from my generation." Erin said and smiled.
"He was your favorite?" Allison asked.
"Yes, he sure was," Erin replied.
"So, there could be hope of us getting together one of One Direction?" Allison asked.
"You never know." Erin said. Summer and Allison had to go to the bathroom. They headed out of the aisle.
"I was really your favorite?" Aj asked.
"You defiantly were. I think I still have notebooks somewhere where I had written Mrs. Erin McLean on them." Erin said and smiled.
"Who knows, that end up may coming true." Aj said.
"I'm not the type that gets a happy ending." Erin replied.
"Don’t talk like that." Aj said and leaned in a kissed her. "This will be different."
"I sure hope you are right," Erin said. Summer and Allison came back and sat down.
"Summer said you were the girl who helped saved her life at the hospital." Allison said.
"I sure did," Erin said.
"That is so cool that you did that," Allison said.
"Well, it will be my job to help children here before long." Erin said.
"She is majoring to be a pediatrician." Summer said.
"That is so cool." Allison said. The concert started a few minutes later. They watched and danced. The concert lasted a couple hours. After the concert ended, they headed out to the car.
"Did you girls have fun?" Aj asked.
"It was awesome. I had a blast." Allison said.
"Me too," Summer said.
"I am glad you enjoyed it." Aj said. He took the girls home and then he and Erin headed home. They pulled in and walked inside. There was a note on the table. Erin picked it up.
"It's from Jason. He went out with the Nick and them." Erin said.
"I hope they don’t get him into much trouble." Aj said.
"I hope he doesn’t get them into trouble," Erin said and smiled. They headed upstairs and changed and got into bed.
"Can I tell you something?" Aj said.
"Sure," Erin said.
"I hated hearing you say earlier about you not getting a happy ending." Aj said.
"I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings but I was just having a moment." Erin said.
"It's alright. I just want you to know that the way I feel about you, I haven't felt for anyone before." Aj said. Erin smiled at him.
"I feel the same about you. Could I have got my happy ending?" Erin asked.
"I think so," Aj said. He kissed her on the forehead and they went to sleep.