- Text Size +
Erin woke up the next morning and heard the shower running. Erin got up and heading into the bathroom to join Aj in the shower. As she walked in, she got undressed. Erin opened the shower door. Aj turned around and smiled at her.
"Good morning, beautiful." Aj said.
"Good morning, handsome." Erin said.
"I didn’t wake you, did I?" Aj asked.
"Nope, you sure didn’t." Erin said and smiled. Aj smiled back at her.
"We have an interview in New York on a radio station to promote the new album. We head out in a bit. We will head back first thing in the morning for the wedding." Aj said.
"I will miss you," Erin said.
"I am going to miss you more," Aj said kissing her. "You heard about our tour announcement right?"
"Yea, I heard." Erin said.
"It will be at the beginning of the year. You will be graduated then. Would you want to come on tour with me before you start being a pediatrician?" Aj said.
"I wouldn’t want to interfere with your time with the guys." Erin said.
"Howie, Brian, and Kevin's wives and children are coming with them. The girls would love having someone new to talk too." Aj said.
"Only if you are sure you that you want me too," Erin said.
"Erin, I want my girlfriend to be with me while on tour." Aj said.
"Alright then, I will come." Erin said. They got ready and Aj gathered his stuff. They headed downstairs. Aj leaned in and kissed her.
"I will call you later when we land." Aj said.
"Have a safe trip and I will talk to you later." Erin said.
"I love you," Aj said.
"I love you too," Erin said and smiled at Aj. He headed out the door. Erin walked into the kitchen. Jason walked out of his room a few minutes later.
"Good morning," he said.
"Morning how was your night last night?" Erin asked.
"We had a good time. We went to eat, went to play pool and hung out." Jason said.
"I am glad you had a good time. I hope the guys like me." Erin said.
"Speaking of which, I did hear them mention that Aj has perked up since he has been with you." Jason said.
"Wonder if that is a good thing." Erin replied.
"I am sure it is. They said that he knows how lucky is to find someone like you. Also, Howie mentioned that he thinks that you are truly with Aj because you really care for him. I told him that is true and then he mentioned that he really likes you." Jason said. Erin smiled at him.
"I just want Aj to know that I know he struggles in being clean from his addiction. I just hope he knows that I will help him in any way I can when he has hard days." Erin said.
"I know you will," Aj said. Erin looked over.
"I didn’t even hear you come back." Erin said.
"I forgot my phone charger. I want you to know that means a lot what you said. Don’t worry about the guys. They will warm up after a while. You will be begging me to het Nick to leave you alone." Aj said and laughed. Erin smiled at him. She kissed him and he headed out the door. Jason walked over and hugged Erin.
"I think you are finally going to get your happy ending," Jason said.
"I think that you may be right," Erin said.
"What are you doing today?" Jason asked.
"Maddie has rehearsal for the wedding at four. Then I am heading to work." Erin said
"Want to go see a movie before?" Jason asked. Erin nodded her head. They got ready and headed out. They grabbed a bite to eat and headed to the movie. After the movie, they headed home. Erin got ready for the rehearsal dinner and headed over to meet Maddie. They talked a little bit before.
"The guys will be back in the morning right?" Maddie said.
"Yep, Aj said they will be back first thing in the morning." Erin said.
"What are you doing after you are off work?" Maddie asked.
"Nothing, what did you have in mind?" Erin said.
"I was thinking of just having a girl's night in. You and Tiffany can come over and stay. Danny can go out with Jason or whatever guys do." Maddie said.
"How about you and Tiffany stay over at AJ's and the guys can crash back at your place?" Erin suggested.
"That sounds like a plan. Call me when you and Tiffany leave work. "Maddie said.
"Alright, I will talk to you later."Erin said. Erin left for work. Erin pulled in the parking lot and headed inside. Tiffany was at her makeup station.
"Hey," she said.
"Hey, Maddie was us three to have a girls night before the wedding tomorrow. Danny and Jason are going to go do guy stuff. We will go back to Aj's after work." Erin said.
"Where are Aj and the guys?" Tiffany asked.
"They are at a radio interview. They will be back in the morning really early." Erin said.
"Sounds like a plan," Tiffany said. They got ready for the show. They headed for the stages shortly after. They performed and headed back stage. They changed and headed for the parking lot.
"I will meet you back at the house," Erin said.
"See you in a bit," Tiffany said. Erin picked her phone up and called Maddie. She hung up a few minutes later and headed back to the house. Jason was on the couch when she went in.
"Hey," he said.
"Hey, Danny wants you to hang out with him for his last night being single. Tiffany and Maddie are coming here to spend the night." Erin said.
"Cool, I haven't hung out with him in forever. I better go get my things," Jason said. Tiffany arrived a few minutes later. She went to talk to Jason before he left. Maddie walked in a few minutes later. Jason came out of his room and kissed Tiffany and went to hug Erin.
"You girl try not to get into too much trouble." Jason said walking out the door. The girls smiled and laughed. Erin ordered a pizza and Tiffany picked out a movie to put in. Erin sat back down on the couch.
"What movie did you pick?" Maddie asked.
"Dirty Dancing," Tiffany said.
"I love that movie." Erin said.
"I love it too," Tiffany said. They watched some movies and talked for a while. After they finished eating, they decided to go swimming. While they were swimming, Erin's cell phone rang. She got out and picked it up. She saw it was Aj. She answered it.
"Hey," Erin said.
"Hey baby, what are you guys up too?" Aj asked
"We are just swimming." Erin said.
"Are you girls having fun?" Aj asked.
"Yea but I wish you were here," Erin said.
"I know but I will see you tomorrow." Aj said.
"Well, I hope you guys have fun." Erin said.
"We will. Well, I will let you go. They are calling for us for the interview." Aj said.
"Have a good evening, I love you." Erin said.
"I love you too." Aj replied and hung up. Erin sat her phone down and got back in the pool.
"I am so glad you found Aj," Maddie said.
"Well, he found me first at your party." Erin said.
"I know I said some things at first about it but I can really tell that he really likes you." Maddie said. Erin smiled at her.
"I really like him too but I just feel that it is almost too good to be true." Erin said.
"Erin, I can tell this is different this time for you." Tiffany said.
"Me too," Maddie said.
"I hope you guys are right," Erin said.
"Would you trust us on this?" Tiffany asked. Erin nodded her head. They swam for a little while longer. They went back to the living room. They talked for a little while longer. Tiffany's phone rang. She picked it up and answered it.
"Hey Jason," Tiffany said.
"Hey, what are you girls up too?" Jason asked.
"We just finished swimming. What are you two up too?" Tiffany said.
"We are just chilling drinking a couple beers." Jason said.
"Well, I am glad you called." Tiffany said.
"Me too," Jason said.
"Well, Erin is putting in another movie before we head to bed. I will see you at the wedding tomorrow.
"You girls have a good evening, I love you." Jason said.
"I love you too." Tiffany said.
"I will see you tomorrow." Jason said. Tiffany hung up the phone.
"Looks like I could be getting a sister in law sometime," Erin said and smiled.
"Maybe, you never know." Tiffany said as she smiled back.
"I can't believe this is happening," Maddie said.
"I am just surprised it took this long. I thought Danny would have asked you a long time ago." Erin said. They decided to go to sleep.