- Text Size +
The girls woke up the next morning. They got ready and headed to breakfast at the diner around the corner from Aj's house. They ate and chatted for awhile. They got in the car and headed to the salon to get their hair done. They walked in and started to get their hair worked on a few minutes later.
"I hope the guys made it back safe and early." Erin said.
"Has he not called yet?" Tiffany asked.
"Not yet," Erin said.
"I bet they are just running late," Maddie said. They finished up and headed to the church. They grabbed everything out of the car and headed back to get dressed. They got dressed and headed to do their makeup. Jason walked back to where they were. He opened the door.
"Hey." Erin said.
"Hey," Jason said.
"Have the guys made it yet?" Erin asked.
"They got here about ten minutes ago. The plane was late. Danny and I have been here about half an hour." Jason said.
"You look cute in your suit," Tiffany said. He smiled at her.
"Thanks, you look pretty in that dress." Jason said leaning in and kissing her.
"Well, we better finish getting ready." Maddie said. Jason kissed Tiffany and hugged Erin. He walked back out. They finish a few minutes later. They walked out to meet Maddie's dad. About five minutes later, the wedding started. Tiffany and Erin walked down the aisle. Erin spotted Aj and she smiled at him. He smiled back. The girls got to their spots and Maddie and her dad started down the aisle. The preacher started as soon as Maddie's dad gave her away. Within a few minutes, Danny and Maddie both said the I do's. Danny and Maddie started to walk down the aisle. Erin walked toward Aj and she interlocked her arm with his. Tiffany followed behind with Howie. Everyone made their way to the reception hall. The bridal party sat down at the table and waited for the bride and groom. The guest started to arrive. A few minutes later, they arrived.
"Everyone, may I introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Smith." Nick said. Everyone started to clap. They received their few shortly after. After they were finished up, Aj stood up and started to give his speech.
"Danny has been our manager for nearly twenty years. When I first heard how much younger Maddie was than him, I first thought it wouldn’t work out. After five years, it proved me wrong. Danny, the rest of the guys and myself have encountered so much together. Honestly I am glad that he and Maddie worked out. She has helped him through so much over the years. Another reason I am glad it worked out is it led me to something great, "Aj said looking at Erin smiling. He sat back down. Erin stood up.
"Maddie and I have been friends for sixteen years. She has helped me through so much. Without her, another close friend, and my brother Jason, I would have never got through some of the hardest times. I wouldn’t be standing here if those people didn't help me through the hard times. I am glad that I have a friend like her. I can only hope one day that she will be at my wedding." Erin said sitting down. Maddie and Danny got up for their first dance. Everyone got up and watched them. After they danced, everyone started to dance. Erin walked over to AJ. He leaned in and kissed her.
"You look amazing," AJ said as the music started.
"You do too," Erin said and smiled.
"I missed you," Aj said and they started to dance.
"I missed you more. Erin asked.
"I think I might have missed you more," Aj said.
"I love you," Erin said leaning in and kissing Aj. They started to dance again. Jason and Tiffany walked over to them. Maddie looked at the back of the room and saw Mark.
"What are you doing here?" Maddie asked.
"I saw you were getting married in the paper. I knew Erin would be here and I just wanted to see her with Aj without her knowing I was here. I never saw her smile like that with me. I see now it is truly over." Mark said.
"I could have told you that. You did a lot of damage to my best friend in doing what you did. You better leave before she sees. I don’t want her upset." Maddie said.
"Well, congratulations," Mark said walking out the door. Danny walked over right after he left.
"What did he want?" Danny asked.
"He said he saw in the paper we were getting married. He wanted to see for himself that Erin was happier without him and it was completely over." Maddie said.
"Well, that should have been a no brainer for him. He did a number on her." Danny said looking over at Erin dancing at Aj.
"Danny, do you think she won't get hurt again?" Maddie asked looking at her as well.
"I don’t think so. Aj never would have asked her to move in already if he wasn’t serious. I know he is serious about her. He has mentioned she is the one he is going to marry." Danny said smiling. They walked back over to the rest of the group. They danced and hung out for a while. As everyone was clearing out, Maddie and Danny left to go to the honeymoon. AJ and Erin pulled up to the house. They walked inside. Jason walked in behind them.
"What are your plans today?" Erin asked looking at Jason.
"I was thinking of bringing the rest of the stuff over from your apartment." Jason said.
"That sounds good. Everything is boxed up." Erin said.
"Well, I am going to head that way." Jason said hugging Erin.
"Thanks, I almost forgot I had some stuff over there." Erin said.
"No problem," Jason said.
"Hey, do you mind if I tag along?" Aj asked looking at Jason.
"Sure," Jason said.
"I will come and see you at work later," Aj said kissing Erin.
"You guys have fun." Erin said. The guys left and headed to Erin's old apartment. Erin had decided to do a little shopping before heading to work. The guys arrived at the apartment and headed inside. They started to carry stuff outside. Jason bumped into a box and it fell over. Jason noticed that a tape fell out. Jason picked it up.
"I wonder what is on this." Jason said.
"I wonder if the TV is still plugged in." Aj said. Jason put it in and hit play.
"Oh my gosh," Jason said.
"What is it?" Aj asked confused.
"This is a tape of dad singing a song with Erin. This was taken before the accident. Erin had mentioned she thought she lost it. But it was here, she just didn’t have it labeled. "Jason said. They watched it.
"They sounded great," Aj said.
"Dad's favorite was country and he loved Brooks and Dunn. He was the reason Erin got into country. They would sing Neon Moon all the time." Jason said. They talked for a while and took boxes to the truck. They headed back to the house and unloaded everything inside. Jason pulled the tape out.
"I am going to hide this. I want to give this to her some other time." Jason said.
"Maybe the day we get married?" Aj asked with a smile.
"I was thinking that too." Jason said smiling back.
"Hey, you want to go catch a movie?" Aj asked.
"Sure, "Jason asked.
"You mind if we stop down and see Erin before we go?" Aj asked.
"That’s fine. I am glad she has found you. No one has ever acted like that toward her." Jason said with a smile. They got ready and headed down to the club. They walked in and saw that Erin and Tiffany were trying to get Andrew to sing a song with them.
"Please?" Tiffany asked.
"I know you can sing." Erin said. Jason and Aj just stood there and watched. The girls ended up getting him to sing. They picked out the song Troublemaker by Olly Murs. They started singing and watched the girls dancing with Andrew.
"Should I be jealous?" Aj asked watching Erin dancing close to him.
"Nope, He is gay." Jason said.
"How did I miss that? Are you sure?" Aj asked. Jason laughed as the girls noticed that they were in the back of the room.
"Hey guys," Tiffany said.
"Hey," Jason said kissing Tiffany.
"Do you mind? Your sister is standing right here." Erin said and laughed.
"We just wanted to tell you that we were going to go to a movie." Aj asked.
"Well, you guys have fun." Tiffany said.
"I have to tell you that Aj was asking if he should be jealous." Jason said looking at Erin.
"Jealous of Andrew? Babe, he doesn’t bat for my team." Erin said.
"I told you," Jason said with a smile.
"I should be the one who gets jealous. He may hit on you." Erin said with a smile.
"I'm surprised he hasn’t. I know I am that good looking." Aj said. Everyone looked at him and laughed.
"Well, you are sexy to me." Erin said.
"Thanks," Aj said leaning down to kiss her. They guys left and headed to the movie theater. The girls went back to practicing. After the show was over, the girls headed back to the house.