- Text Size +
Erin made her way home and took a shower. She really liked that Aj was coming on to her but she reminded herself that he probably has a ton of pick up lines for girls. She tried to forget him hitting on her. She made her way to the bed and crawled in. As she woke the next morning, she couldn’t help thinking of Aj. She wanted to forget everything that happened last night. She wondered if he was truly interested in her. As she was getting dressed she heard the doorbell. She went to answer it. As she opened the door, she saw it was Maddie.
"Morning," Maddie said.
"Morning, what are you up too?" Erin asked as Maddie walked in the house.
"Not too much, I wanted tell you that Aj wouldn’t shut up about you last night." Maddie said.
"He isn't serious about me." Erin said.
"He really is. He asked if he could have your number or your address. Danny is supposed to bring him over after the meeting at the studio. If you don’t want him too, I can call Danny now and tell him. "Maddie said.
"No, it is ok." Erin said.
"That is what I thought." Maddie said.
"Do I look alright or should I change?" Erin asked.
"You look fine," Maddie said as the doorbell rang. Erin went to open the door.
"Come on in," Erin said and smiled. "Have a seat anywhere guys."
"How was the meeting?" Maddie asked.
"Way to long," Danny said.
"At least we have the rest of the day off." Aj replied.
"Really? That never happens." Maddie said.
"No kidding, we are taking it to our advantage," Aj said and he smiled at Erin. Her face got a little red.
"I am shocked; this is a first for Erin to be this quiet." Danny said.
"I know; I am too." Maddie said.
"I am just shocked that my favorite BSB member is in my house." Erin said.
"I am your favorite?" He asked knowing the answer.
"You always have been," Erin said.
"I think we will leave you two alone." Maddie said. "I will call you later."
"So, how long have you been doing Burlesque?" Aj asked.
"Almost 11 years. I started during high school to help put me through college and to help with bills. I have loved and enjoyed it so much I just stayed with it." Erin said as her stomach growled.
"Would you want to go grab something to eat?" Aj asked.
"Sure, let me get my purse." Erin said. She got up and went to get her purse and her keys.
"Is it a problem if you drive? Danny brought me." Aj said.
"Nope, any place you had in mind?" Erin asked.
"Do you like Chinese?" Aj asked.
"I love it!!" Erin said. They made their way to the restaurant. They went in and sat down and ordered.
"Had you had dance lessons before you started Burlesque?" Aj asked.
"I have had lessons since I was about five. I think that’s part of the reason why I enjoyed it so much." Erin said. They talked and ate their food. The check arrived and Aj picked it up before Erin could grab it.
"I can pay for mine," Erin said.
"I've got it," Aj said and smiled.
"Thanks." Erin replied.
"Do you have to work tonight?" Aj asked.
"Yep, sure do," Erin replied.
"Well, I may come and watch you tonight. If you don’t mind," Aj replied.
"I would love that, "Erin said.
"What time do you have to be there?" Aj asked with something up his sleeve.
"I have to be there at six. The show starts at eight. We run through the show and practice before." Erin said. She could tell he was up to something but she wasn’t sure what. She took him to Maddie and Danny's house. She went home to get some things done around there. Aj knocked on the door. Maddie answered the door. They went into the living room.
"Well, how did everything go?" Maddie asked.
"It went really well. She is very down to earth. I really think I am starting to fall for her." Aj said and Maddie smiled.
"I was hoping that’s what would happen." Maddie said.
"I was going to head to the club early tonight to give her some flowers and was thinking of asking her to become serious." Aj said.
"I am surprised that you want to settle down." Danny said.
"I know, but there is just something about her." Aj said.
"I know I may be biased but she is pretty amazing. We have been friends for a long time and I couldn’t have asked for a better best friend." Maddie said. They talked for a while and Aj left and got some flowers for Erin. He decided to go see her before the show started. He walked in the bar and saw the girls on the stage practicing for the show. He watched Erin for a few minutes. The girls stopped and rested for a few and talked.
"Hey Erin, can I ask you a question?" Tiffany asked.
"What?" Erin replied.
"I thought we lost the old Erin. I have noticed that she is back today. You have had a smile on your face all evening. We haven't seen a smile like that in forever. Would a guy have anything to do with that?" Tiffany asked.
"Possibly," Erin said and smiled.
"Who is it?" Everyone asked at the same time.
"I'm not going to say yet. I want to make sure it’s the real thing." Erin said as she saw someone from the back walking up with flowers.
"Hey" Aj said and smiled at her. Erin walked down to where he was.
"OH MY GOD!!! Is that really Aj Mclean?" Michelle asked. Erin nodded her head.
"The flowers are so pretty." Erin said.
"They are nothing compare to how pretty you are." Aj replied.
"AWWWW!" All the girls said at the same time.
"Thank you," Erin said.
"I hope you don’t mind I stopped by before the show." Aj said.
"No, I am actually glad you did." Erin said.
"I wanted to ask you something anyways." Aj said.
"Like what?" Erin said.
"Well, I know this is really soon but I wanted to know if you wanted to start dating?" Aj asked. Erin shook her head yes and leaned in to kiss him.
"We are going to practice a little bit more. If you want you can stay here and watch." Erin said.
"I would love to. The rest of the guys want to come and watch and meet you." Aj said.
"I can't wait to meet them. I will mark the seats so they can sit in the front with you." Erin said. Erin walked over to the bouncer and told him what was going on. The girls finished practicing.
"Erin, I want you to do the song we always have you do before the show. We want to see Aj's reaction." Michelle said. Aj looked a little puzzled.
"We always do a song for good luck. We dance and sing to Express from the movie Burlesque." Erin said. She performed the song and the dance with it. The girls helped with the backup dancing.
"I think you should do that in the show." Aj said.
"Really?" Erin asked.
"Yes!" Aj said.
"I think that is a good idea." Andrew said.
"Aj, this is Andrew the owner of the club. Andrew, this is Aj my boyfriend." Erin said. They shook each other hand.
"Aren't you part of the Backstreet Boys?" Andrew asked. Aj nodded his head yes. "Well, you are a lucky guy to have Erin as your girlfriend. She is one of my best dancers and singers."
"I can see why." Aj said.
"I am going to be sad when she finishes school and leaves us." Andrew said.
"I don’t think I will be going anywhere for a while. I enjoy this too much." Erin said and smiled.
"Are you staying for the show?" Andrew asked Aj.
"I am and the rest of the guys are coming here in a bit." Aj said.
"Well, I will give you guys the VIP table." Andrew said. Andrew showed Aj where the VIP section was. The guys arrived a little later.
"Our manager and his girlfriend might come also." AJ said.
"Alright, I will have someone bring in a couple more chairs." Andrew said.
"Thanks," Aj said as he was sitting down.
"No problem." Andrew said.