- Text Size +
Before Erin knew it, she had graduated college and it was almost time for Maddie's baby arrival. It was still a week before the baby was due. Maddie and Danny had come over to hang out for a while.
"I can't believe the baby will be here soon." Erin said.
"Me either." Maddie said.
"I wish you would tell me what you are having," Erin said. Danny looked over at Maddie and smiled.
"It is a surprise." Maddie said putting her hand on her belly.
"What is it, Mad's?" Erin asked. Maddie looked down.
"I think my water broke." Maddie said.
"We we get in the car and go to the hospital. The ambulance will never make it in time." Danny said.
"Erin, will you come with us?" Maddie asked.
"You know it; I'll be in the back seat with you." Erin said.
"I'll ride up front with Danny," Aj said. They hurried and gathered there stuff. They headed out to the car. Danny pulled out of the drive way. Danny pulled out and noticed there was heavy traffic.
"Shit, we aren't going to make it." Danny said.
"Why?" Erin asked.
"Traffic is horrible." Aj said. Erin looked over at Maddie after watching her watch.
"Maddie, your contractions are very close together. I am going to have to deliver the baby here." Erin said.
"Now?" Aj asked starting to panic. Erin nodded her head. Danny called the hospital. Erin picked up a shirt off the floor.
"Maddie, I need you to start breathing. When I tell you to push, start pushing. "Erin looked in between Maddie's legs and saw the tip of the baby's head. "Give me a push now."
"The hospital told me a different route to take." Danny said. The head made the way out. Erin placed her hands underneath. Maddie reached for Aj's hand to hold it.
"Alright Maddie, give me another push," Erin said as she pushed again.
"We are almost there," Danny said listen to the baby cry.
"Alright, give me one more push Maddie." Erin said. As Maddie pushed, Erin wrapped the baby up in the shirt.
"Well, it looks like we have a little girl." Aj said as Danny pulled up in front of the hospital. There were some nurses and a wheel chair waiting. They helped Maddie out and placed the baby in her arms.
"Go in with her. I will park the car." Aj said. Danny went inside and Aj got out and started to park the car. Aj parked and they got out of the car. Aj pulled Erin close to him and kissed her.
"What was that for?" Erin asked.
"Just being you. You didn’t even panic delivering the baby." Aj said.
"I was a little nervous," Erin said as they walked inside. They walked up to the floor Maddie was on. Danny was standing outside the room.
"You guys can go in," Danny said. Erin and Aj walked in the room. Maddie was holding the baby.
"Thank you for what you did," Maddie said.
"No problem." Erin said.
"You want to hold her?" Maddie said. Erin nodded her head. Erin walked over and got her from Maddie.
"What did you name her?" Aj asked.
"Well, I was going to use your middle name for her. But after you delivered her, I decided to name her Erin Kathleen. I used your sister's middle name," Maddie said.
"You didn’t have too," Erin said smiling at her.
"I know but we wanted too," Maddie said.
"You are natural at holding her." Aj said with a smile. They visited the baby for a while.
"I figured we could just call her Kat as a nickname when she gets older." Maddie said. Erin placed the baby down in the bed. She leaned down and hugged Maddie. Danny walked in a couple minutes later.
"I just realized that you don’t have your car here." Danny said.
"I will have Jason come get us." Erin said as she texted him.
"I will call you later and let you know how she is doing." Maddie said.
"Send me some pictures," Erin said as she walked out the door holding Aj's hand. Erin looked at her phone to read Jason's message.
"What did he say?" Aj said.
"He will be here in a couple minutes. He was dropping Tiff at her house." Erin said as they walked to the front doors. Jason pulled up a couple minutes later. They got in and Jason pulled off.
"You really delivered the baby?" Jason asked.
"Yep," Erin said and smiled. They talked and they arrived back at the house a few minutes later.
"That is so cool." Jason said.
"I am going to take a shower before work." Erin said. She leaned over and kissed Aj. She walked down the hallway. Aj look to make sure she was out of sight.
"I have something to ask you." Aj said. Jason had a feeling he knew where this was going.
"What is it?" Jason asked as Aj got up and something out of a drawer. Jason noticed it was a little box. Jason's feeling that he had was right.
"I wanted to ask Erin to marry me and I wanted to have your permission first." Aj said opening the box to Jason.
"She will love that ring. I would love to have you as my brother in law. You have no idea how happy you make her." Jason said.
"She left her pinterest account up one day and she had liked it on there." Aj said.
"I have an idea. Since Tiffany's birthday is tomorrow, Andrew was going to have a party for her before a show. He called me today and told me." Jason said.
"That would be cool. I have an idea too. Since she loves Train, I will ask them to come. When I ask her to marry me, I will have them sing there song called Marry Me." Aj said.
"I think I hear her coming," Jason said. Aj hurried and put the ring away. He sat back down on the couch.
"I am going to head to work. I want to practice a little longer today. We have a new song." Erin said.
"Have fun," Jason said.
"We always do. What are your plans for tonight babe?" Erin asked looking at Aj.
"The rest of the guys are coming over and hang." Aj said.
"I will see you later. I love you." Erin said leaning down and kissed him.
"Have a good night. I love you too," AJ said.
"Get a room," Jason said and laughed. Erin headed out the door.
"Are you going to mention it to Tiffany?" Aj asked.
"I think I will just tell her that you will be there too." Jason said.
"That maybe best. She probably would want to tell her. The rest of the guys want to come too. The only thing is, I would love to marry her before we tour at the beginning of the year. That is only three months away. "Aj said.
"I figure we could get it planned out." Jason said as the guys walked in the door.
"What are you two up too?" Nick asked.
"I was just telling Jason that I have decided to propose to Erin. I wanted to make sure it was alright with him first." Aj said.
"Andrew is having Tiffany a party tomorrow for her birthday before the show. Aj was going to ask her then. "Jason said.
"I want you guys to come too," Aj said looking at them.
"Her party is at four." Jason said.
"We love your sister. I can say for all of us that Aj has found someone like her." Howie said.
"You have no idea how long I have waited to see her happy. We can make the wedding happen before the first of the year. If I know her as well as I think I do, the thing that will take her the longest is finding a dress. She is horrible at shopping. She takes forever." Jason said with a smile.
"She would fit in with Howie's, Kevin's and my wives." Brian said. The guys talked for a while and decided to go back and watch a movie. Aj went back and called Pat Monahan to ask him to come to the party. Meanwhile at the club, Tiffany walked inside and got changed. She walked out to practice with Erin.
"I think Andrew may be doing something for my birthday Friday," Tiffany asked. Erin smiled at her.
"You may be right. But you will have to act surprised." Erin said. The practiced for a while and the show started later in the evening. After the show ended, Erin walked back and got her stuff. She headed outside to the car. Tiffany walked out behind her a few minutes later.
"Are you coming over?" Erin asked.
"I am beat and going to go home and go to bed. Tell Jason I will see him for my birthday lunch tomorrow." Tiffany said.
"Alright, I will see you tomorrow." Erin said as she got in her car. She pulled off a couple minutes later. She pulled in the house and parked the car. She walked in and saw Nick asleep on one couch and Jason asleep on the other. She walked back to the bed room and saw Aj asleep in the bed. She thought he looked so hot laying there and it was making her hot. She got undressed to her underwear and locked the bedroom door. She walked over to the bed and got in and kissed him. He opened his eyes and smiled.
"I want you now," Erin said with a smiled. He noticed she was in her underwear. He pulled her thong off and got undressed. They made love into the wee hours in the morning.