- Text Size +
The next morning, Aj rolled over and watched Erin as she slept. He hoped that she would say yes to his proposal. Erin opened her eyes and smiled at Aj.
"Morning," Erin said.
"Morning, how did you sleep?" Aj asked.
"I slept really well. What about you?" Erin asked.
"I slept really well but I would rather watch you sleep." Aj said with a smiled. Erin face got a little read as she blushed.
"You are too good to me," Erin said.
"Well, you deserve it." Aj said. There was a knock on the door.
"Are you two awake?" Jason asked.
"Yes, is everything ok?" Erin asked.
"Yea, it is 11:30 and just wasn’t sure if you guys wanted to have lunch with Tiffany and me." Jason said.
"Sure, we will get ready." Aj said. They got up and headed in the shower. They hurried and got ready and went down stairs. As Erin went out the door, Aj grabbed the box with the ring in it. Aj and Erin got in Aj's car and Tiffany and Jason got in Jason's car and headed to the restaurant down the street. The pulled in and headed inside. They sat down and ordered.
"I will be right back. I got to use the bathroom." Erin said. She headed to the bathroom.
"Tiffany, I want to tell you something but you can't tell Erin." Aj said.
"Are you sure you want to tell her?" Jason asked.
"I promise I won't tell her." Tiffany said.
"Well, at your party later I was going to ask her to marry me." Aj said.
"He is going to do it with a surprise." Jason said.
"She will be so happy." Tiffany said.
"She's coming back now." Aj said. The food arrived a few minutes later.
"This is so good." Erin said.
"Hey, do you think Andrew would mind if the rest of the guys came to the party?" Aj asked.
"Nope, he won't mind at all." Tiffany said. They finished eating and walked outside. Erin checked a text on her phone.
"Andrew wants me to come help set up." Erin said.
"I will go with you." Aj said.
"I will see you guys later," Erin said. They got in the car and headed to the club.
"Hey guys," Andrew said.
"Hey, what can we do?" Erin asked.
"I need the decorations set up and some tables as well." Andrew said.
"The tables I will help with." Aj said.
"I will do the decorations." Erin said.
"Erin, the decorations are in the back." Andrew said. Erin walked into the back.
"Do you mind if the rest of the guys and the guys from Train come?" Aj asked.
"I don’t mind at all," Andrew said.
"I actually have a surprise for her." Aj said pulling the box out of pocket.
"I figured you would be proposing soon." Andrew said with a smile.
"I just hope she says yes." Aj said. Aj saw Erin coming back and he hurried to put the box away. Erin sat the stuff down and picked up some balloons. She opened the package and started to blow some up.
"You don’t have to blow up a bunch." Andrew said.
"That’s good," Erin said. She blew up a few more and placed them on the tables. Andrew walked back and got the cake and put it on the table. The rest of the girls started showing up. The rest of the guys arrived with Train a few minutes later.
"Make yourself at home," Andrew said.
"You didn’t tell me the guys from Train were coming." Erin said. Aj smiled at her
"I have a surprise later," Aj said. The put the finishing touches for the party.
"She is on her way in now with Jason." Erin said reading her text. They walked in a few minutes later.
"Happy birthday," everyone shouted to her.
"Thanks guys," Tiffany said. Erin handed her some of her gifts.
"Thanks Erin for the spa weekend for me and a guest." Tiffany said.
"I figured maybe you and Jason could use a weekend away. It was from Aj too, he didn’t know what to get." Erin said with a smiled. They cut the cake and passed it out to everyone. The members of Train went on stage and started to sing a few songs. Pat gave Aj the signal before he was to sing Marry me. Aj went up on stage next to him.
"I know it is your birthday Tiffany but I need to ask Erin to come up on stage." Aj said. As Erin was walking up on stage, Pat started singing the song.
"What is going on?" Erin asked. Her heart started pounding hard and fast. Erin realized what song they were singing.
"Well, I love you with everything I am and I was wondering if you would do me the honors of marrying me?" Aj asked getting on one knee opening the box showing the ring.
"Yes," Erin said. Aj stood up and put the ring on her finger. He leaned in and kissed her.
"I love you," Aj said.
"I love you too." Erin said. She looked over at Pat. "I have a couple of requests."
"Sure," Pat said.
"Will you sing Marry Me so I can walk down the aisle to at the wedding?" Erin said.
"Sure, what is the other request?" Pat asked.
"I would love to sing a song with you now." Erin said.
"What song?" Pat said.
"I could probably guess. She probably wants to sing Bruises with you." Jason said.
"He is right," Erin said. They sang the song and Erin sat down next to Aj.
"Well, we better clean up and get ready for the show." Tiffany said. Everyone helped clean up and started to leave.
"I'll see you guys at home," Jason said. He headed out the door and to the car.
"I am going to head home too," Aj said smiling at Erin. Erin walked over and kissed him.
"I can't believe you did this." Erin said looking down at her ring.
"You left your pinterest account up and I saw you had pinned that ring. So, I wanted to make sure you got it," Aj said.
"Thanks," Erin said and smiled.
"I'll see you at home." Aj said. Aj leaned down and kissed her.
"See you later," Erin said. She headed back and started getting ready for the show. Tiffany walked up behind her.
"That ring is so pretty." Tiffany said.
"Thanks," Erin said. They finished getting ready and walked out for the show. They performed the show and headed back stage afterwards. She was grabbing her stuff and Andrew walked over to her.
"Hey," he said.
"Hey," Erin said.
"I know you will be going on tour with the guys at the beginning of the year and then going to do the doctor thing. I just want you to know you always have a job here if you would need it." Andrew said.
"Thanks," Erin said and hugged him. "I was thinking of just working here one night a week after I get things situated."
"Have a nice evening," Andrew said walking off. Erin grabbed her things and headed home. When she arrived home, she saw Jason asleep on the couch. She texted Tiffany to let her know he was asleep. She headed up to the bedroom. She opened the door and saw Aj watching TV. He looked over and her and smiled. She sat her stuff down and smiled back at him.
"Hey babe," Erin said as she walked over to the bed.
"Hey beautiful, how was work?" Aj said and smiled at her.
"It was alright," Erin said and kissed him.
"Well, I had an idea but I don’t know if you will go for it." Aj said.
"What?" Erin asked.
"I was thinking we could get married before the tour. I will plan everything and all you have to do is find a dress for you and the bride's maids." AJ said.
"I can help with the planning too. It would make it quicker." Erin said.
"Well, we need to set a date and get the invites." Aj said.
"How about New Years Eve," Erin asked.
"I like that and we could get married at 2 in the afternoon. Where do you want to get married at?" Aj said.
"What about Saint Lukes?"Erin asked
"Sure," Aj said."What do you think of the ring?"
"I love it but I know it was expensive. You could have bought a cheaper one," Erin said.
"I know but you had liked that one and you deserve something you like," Aj said kissing her.
"Thank you and that means a lot. I am going to call the girls and let them know about tomorrow. I will meet them at eleven. We can go do the invitations before that." Erin said.
"I will call my mom she may want to go dress shopping too," Aj said.
"Would she be a bride's maid?" Erin asked.
"I will ask her, but you need one more girl. I have the four guys and your brother." Aj said.
"I will have Tiffany's sister too," Erin said.
"I am going to call my mom," Aj said picking up his phone.
"I'll call the girls," Erin said picking her phone up. After she called everyone, she noticed Aj had fallen asleep. She got changed and got in bed with him.