- Text Size +
Brian, Howie, Kevin and Nick arrived around 7:30. They walked in the club. Andrew spotted them within a few minutes. He walked over to them.
"I am Andrew, the club owner. I have you gentlemen up at the VIP section. Aj is already up there waiting on you guys." He said. The guys followed him to where Aj was.
"Are Maddie and Danny coming?" Aj asked.
"They will be in a few. They were parking the car." Nick said.
"I am going to text him and let him know where we are." Aj said.
"Are you going to show us which one is Erin?" Howie asked.
"I want you guys to try and figure out which one is Erin." Aj said as Maddie and Danny arrived.
"Aj won't tell us which one is Erin." Nick said.
"This should be interesting seeing you guys trying to figure out which one is Erin." Maddie said. The show started with the small acts. The main part of the show started about half an hour later. The girls started out with the song they showed Aj earlier in the evening.
"I haven't seen this one before." Maddie said.
"It is new." Aj said. Erin came out on stage when it was time for her to sing. This time she had bright pink lingerie on. She started to sing and dance.
"Dude, that girl singing in the pink is hot." Nick said. Aj smiled and laughed.
"Is that her?" Brian asked.
"Yes, it is." Aj said.
"She is hot!" Kevin said.
"I know." Aj said.
"How come we have never seen her before?" Howie said.
"She goes to college during the day and works here at night. We barely get to see each other." Maddie said.
"What is she studying?" Nick said.
"She is majoring to be a pediatrician and will have a minor in psychology. She did all her clinical last semester but finishing up the psychology this semester. She has one class left of the psychology left She is taking abnormal psychology now. She will graduate in May with both degrees." Maddie said. While Erin was singing and dancing, some guy walks up on the stage. Aj's eyes were focused on Erin. He saw Andrew get closer to the stage. The guy started to grope Erin. This was one thing Andrew didn’t tolerate. The men were not allowed to touch the girls inappropriately. The bouncer pulled him off stage. A few minutes later, he was back on stage feeling her up again. The bouncer pulled him off stage again. He walked up on stage one more time. Before Andrew could get to him, Erin decked him right in the face. The music stopped.
"Holy shit, I can't believe you hit me." The guy said.
"Well, you did deserve it." Erin said.
"I agree with her." Andrew said walking up next to Erin. Erin smiled at him.
"I think she should be fired for hitting me." The guy said.
"What does the sign say right there?" Andrew asked the guy.
"No touching the Burlesque girls in any way." The guy said.
"Well, I will not fire her. If you wanted to touch someone that way you should have went somewhere else." Andrew said. The guy stormed out of the club.
"Thanks" Erin said and hugged him.
"No problem." Andrew said.
"I didn’t know what else to do. It was the first thing that came to my head was to do that." Erin said.
"It's alright, Erin. I'm not mad, I am just glad he didn’t hurt you." Andrew said.
"Do you mind if I go in the back and take a five? He really got me shook up. "Erin asked.
"Sure, I will announce it and Michelle will sing while you take a break." Andrew said. Erin walked backstage and Andrew announced everything to the audience. Maddie and Aj decided to walk backstage to see if Erin was alright. Erin was sitting at her mirror where she does her makeup. She was shaking a little when they arrived.
"Erin, are you alright?" Maddie asked.
"I am just a little shook up. No one has ever done that to any of us. I just wasn’t thinking when I hit him." Erin said.
"I would have done the same thing." Maddie said.
"I would have done a lot worse." Aj said. He walked over and hugged her.
"I am so glad Andrew didn’t agree with that guy and fire me." Erin said.
"He saw what that creep did. You know he hates it when guys try to touch you and the other girls. He knows you did what you thought was best." Maddie said.
"It was better than what I would have done to him." Aj said and hugged her. Andrew walked over as they were talking.
"You know my rules about you guys being touched. Don’t worry Erin, I am not mad." Andrew said. Erin smiled at him knowing he had her back.
"I think I am ready to go back out," Erin said. She walked back out on stage and Maddie and Aj made arrived back at the VIP section with the other guys. The people watching the show started clapping as Erin and the girls started performing again.
"How is she doing?" Nick asked.
"The guy had her shaken up a little but she is alright now." Aj said.
"Did you guys see how hard she hit him?" Howie asked.
"She is very independent. When someone crosses the line, she sure lets them know that she doesn’t appreciate it."Maddie said. Aj smiled at the guys and Maddie.
"She is incredible." Aj said. Maddie shook her head in agreement.
"How long have you two known each other?" Howie asked.
"We meet about sixteen years ago. Her and her family moved next door to my family and me. We were friends within a month or two." Maddie said. The show ended and everyone got up and started clapping. Erin walked over after she changed.
"What are you guys talking about?" Erin asked.
"Well, the other guys are talking about how hot you are." Aj said. Erin's face got red.
"Then I was telling them how long we have known each other and how we met." Maddie said.
"I am glad we moved here 16 years ago." Erin said hugging Maddie. Aj introduced Erin to the rest of the guys.
"Do your parents come watch your shows?" Aj asked hoping he could meet her family soon. Maddie looked at Erin.
"What is that look for Maddie?" Nick asked.
"When I was 17, my parents and my brother and sister were going to a school play. My brother and sister were both going to be in the play. I was coming as soon as I got finished with dance practice. They were almost to the school and a car hit them head on around 70 miles an hour. My mom, dad and sister died instantly. My brother is the only one who made it. I took care of him until he was old enough to work." Erin said as they walked out the door.
"I am so sorry." Aj said.
"Some days it is harder than others. I manage to deal with Maddie's help." Erin said.
"You would do the same for me." Maddie said. They arrived at their cars.
"Erin, would you want to come over to my house for a movie?" Aj asked. He hoped she said yes.
"I would like that." Erin said. Erin followed Aj to his house. They pulled in and walked in his house. Aj showed Erin around his house.
"I love your house." Erin said.
"Thanks," Aj said. He took her to the movie theater. He put in a movie. They started to watch the movie."I just want to say I am sorry for what happened to your family."
"I wish they were still here. I have to believe that for whatever reason, that god has a plan for us all. I would like to know what it is. But it still doesn’t change what happened." Erin said as she looked at Aj.
"Where is your brother at now?" Aj said.
"He decided when he turned 18 to join the military. I haven't seen him in almost five years." Erin said.
"I would like to meet him sometime. That is when he is able to come home." Aj said.
"You must really like me if you are so persistent on meeting my family," Erin said and smiled.
"Is it that obvious?" Aj asked. Erin shook her head yes.
"Just a little bit but I'm not complaining." Erin said.
"I know I have a bad boy reputation. Some of it is true and other parts of it aren't." Aj said. "I have had problems with alcohol. That is something I will have problems with but I am working on it. I have been working on it and have been clean for a few years. The other part of the reputation is that I discard girls quickly. Some of the girls I have dumped quickly only because they were only after my money."
"You are my favorite of the group partly of the bad boy image and because you are hot. I never thought you were going to dump me quickly. I saw you get up when the guy was grabbing me. I could tell that it upset you." Erin said.
"Well, I just didn’t like him grabbing you, especially when I haven't even got to touch yet." Aj said and laughed.
"You will," Erin said leaning in and kissed him.
"I can tell you are different than the other girls. I know when you didn’t come up to us right away at Maddie's birthday." Aj said.
"I was surprised that you were interested in me. I was hoping that you wouldn’t mine that I was a dancer." Erin said. They talked some more and started watching the movie again. Erin leaned over and put her head on Aj's shoulder. Aj looked over about twenty five minutes later and Erin was asleep. Aj picked her up and took her to his bedroom. He placed her under the covers and he went to the couch and slept.