- Text Size +
Erin, Maddie, Tiffany, Hannah, Katie, Chloe arrived with the bride to be Michelle. The girls walked into the club and walked over to the bar. The girls ordered drinks and drank them. They walked over and to the dance floor and started to dance.
"Erin, I think you should sing a song." Michelle said.
"I agree," Maddie said.
"I know the DJ here," Hannah said.
"Alright, I will if I must." Erin said. Erin and Hannah walked over to the DJ and talked with him. While Erin and Hannah were talking to the DJ, the guys walked into the club. Danny joined the guys a few minutes later.
"There they are," Aj said pointing at their direction.
"They must have talked Erin in singing a song." Jason said. Erin told the DJ she wanted to sing Hoedown Throw down. He introduced her and handed her a microphone and the music started to play. She attached it to her shirt and started singing. She did the dance moves with it too. The girls started to join her in the moves.
"She is great at the performing thing," Nick said.
"It comes natural to her. She was in theater, choir and dance class growing up. She wanted to become famous. But that changed after the accident." Jason said. The guys talked and watched the girls. The girls watched other people karaoke. The girls started dancing when the guys walked over to them. Aj walked up behind Erin and hugged her. He leaned down and kissed her on the neck. Erin looked back and smiled at Aj.
"You two are so cute together," Tiffany said.
"Tiffany, you should go dance with Jason." Erin said. Tiffany gave her the "I am going to kill you" look.
"I think that is a good idea," Jason agreeing with Erin. They went over and started dancing. Hannah whispered into Erin's ear. She wanted to dance with Nick.
"Nick, my friend wants to know if you are single." Erin asked. He shook his head yes.
"Will you dance with me?" Hannah asked.
"I would love too." Nick said. They walked over and started to dance. The DJ started to play a new song. The song Scandalous came on.
"I haven't heard this song in forever!" Erin said. Erin started dancing with Aj and Maddie did the same with Danny. Michelle made her way over to Erin and Maddie. She looked over at Aj and Danny.
"You guys are welcome to come to the wedding tomorrow. The rest of the guy's can come too. I know Maddie and Erin would love you two at the wedding." Michelle said.
"You sure it's alright and have room for us?" Aj asked.
"The more the merrier. We are going to have a ton of food at the reception. I hate to see it go to waste." Michelle said.
"We will be there." Danny said.
"Erin, Maddie, and Hannah have to meet me at 11 to get our hair done and stuff. The wedding starts at 2 pm at Grace Gospel Church." Michelle said. They continued dancing and about an hour later decided to head home. They girls and the guys made their way out to the parking lot. Aj told the guys where to come for the wedding.
"Hannah, do you need a ride home?" Nick asked.
"I would love one," Hannah said. They walked over to Nick's car. They pulled out of the parking lot. Aj walked over to Erin's car with her. Jason, Tiffany, Danny and Maddie fallowed shortly after. Tiffany leaned in and gave Jason a kiss on the check. She made her way to her car and left. The rest of the girls and guys headed out for the night.
"Well, I need to get some beauty sleep since I am the bride's maid tomorrow," Erin said. Aj leaned in and kissed her.
"I will see you tomorrow at the wedding." Aj said leaning in and kissing Erin.
"I can't wait," Erin said.
"Jason, if you want you can come with us. We were going to go back to Howie's to shoot some pool," Nick said.
"That sounds good. You don’t mind do you Erin?" Jason asked.
"Nope, we have plenty of time to spend together." Erin said. Erin hugged Jason and headed home. She pulled in the drive and parked the car. Erin went in the house and made her way to the bathroom. She took a long hot bath and put her pj's on and headed to bed. Erin woke up at nine the next morning. She made her way down to the kitchen and fixed something for breakfast. She got ready and made her way down to the hair salon to get her hair done for the wedding. They lady was working on Michelle's hair. Maddie arrived a few minutes later.
"I can't believe you and Michael are getting married." Erin said.
"I am still in shock myself." Michelle said.
"I am so happy for you two though," Maddie said.
"For the longest time, I thought it would never happen." Michelle said.
"I am glad that Maddie and I get to be a part of your wedding by being brides maids." Erin said. Michelle got up and sat in the empty chair.
"Thanks for saying you would do it. You are up next, Erin." Michelle said. Erin walked over and got in the chair.
"I thought I would do the bride's maid's hair with a French braid around their head." The hair dresser said.
"I love it, but what are those little flowers for?" Michelle said.
"I was thinking about putting them in their hair. What do you think?" she replied.
"I love it," Erin said before Michelle could get anything out. They finished about half an hour later. They went and got a quick bite to eat before they headed to the church. They decided on a fast food place. They ordered and sat down to eat.
"Erin, I really like Aj." Michelle said.
"Me too," Erin said.
"He really likes you," Maddie said.
"It seems like it is too good to be true," Erin said.
"Erin, he mentioned the other day about settling down. You are the first girl I have ever heard him say that about as long as I have known him." Maddie said.
"We have only been dating a couple of days." Erin said.
"I know you guys have but he thinks that you are pretty amazing. And I do agree with him on that." Maddie said.
"He said that?" Erin asked.
"He sure did," Maddie said. Erin smiled at Maddie.
"Erin, you deserve to be happy after everything you and Jason have been through." Michelle said.
"I know but happy endings usually don’t happen to me." Erin said.
"Well, it looks like it will now." Maddie said as Erin's phone rang. She looked down and saw it was Aj's number.
"Speak of the devil," Erin said and smile. She picked it up. "Hello,"
"Hey beautiful, just wanted to hear your voice. I couldn’t wait till the wedding." Aj said.
"You are too sweet to me," Erin said.
"You deserve it," Aj said. "What are you girls doing now?"
"We just got a quick bite to eat. We just got our hair done and going to be heading to church soon to get ready." Erin said.
"I can't wait to see you in your bride's maid dress." Aj said.
"I'm excited to see you in a suit." Erin said. "Did Jason have fun last night?"
"Yep, He is getting ready now." Aj said.
"Well, I will let you guys finish getting ready. We are going to head to the church and get ready." Erin said.
"You girls have fun. We will see you in a little bit. Bye beautiful." Aj said.
"Later handsome," Erin said and hung up the phone. Maddie looked at her watch.
"Well, we better get going. It is almost 12:30. We stayed longer than we thought." Maddie said.
"We better hurry," Erin said. They arrived at the church a few minutes later. They headed to where the dresses were. Maddie, Erin and Michelle each pulled out their dresses. They put their dresses on. Erin pulled out her makeup kit. She did her makeup first. After she finished, Maddie was up next. The bride was last to get her makeup done. Before the girls new it, the guests were starting to arrive. Danny walked back to see the girls.
"You girls look beautiful." Danny said.
"Thanks and you look pretty good yourself." Maddie said.
"It is almost time for the wedding. Michelle, your dad will come and get you girls here in a few." Danny said.