- Text Size +
A/N Hey people, Here’s a new fic I’m writing. Yeah, I know, like I’m not writing enough. Anyways, this is sort of a rewrite of my old story “Separation” if any of you remember it. It doesn’t matter either way, because it is NOT the same. I scrapped Separation because I know I can write better. SO here is my new one. I hope you enjoy. PLEASE let me know what you think of it.





“Blind Within The Shadows”





‘Seems I’ll never wake from this nightmare; I let out a silent a silent prayer. Let it be over, over. Inside I’m screaming, begging, pleading, no more.’ –Christina Aguilera, “Walk Away”





Prologue:





Before you begin, you should be warned. This is a horrifying tale of things far beyond belief. Cruel, twisted thing, things you are always told “DO NOT EXIST”, “AREN’T REAL”, or “NEVER HAPPENED”. I must inform you that you are wrong. Everything in this story is real. It did happen. I know the truth of this account will be hard to grasp on to, but you must. The name I write this by is only a pseudonym, so I will not endanger the ones I love. This way, no one will discover exactly which one of us is writing this. Other than that, all of these “people” are real. They do exist. So now that you have been warned go on and read this work of “FICTION”. Help me find the justice I know we deserve. This is our story.