- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This Chapter will be from Diane's perspective.
August 24th,2014

So I have been standing on line for hours at the Backstreet Boy Meet and & Greet in Orlando. Usually I be excited to see the boys, but I was here on a mission. I drove a few hours to be here, and I am third on line so hopefully I can complete my conquest quickly. I had lied to Regan, but only for her and my little Jasmine's benefit. I had offered Regan to go out on a Mommy Pampering day, so that was my time to swab Jasmine's mouth with a qtip, and cut a strand of hair. I know it was very FBI of me. Nick had to know. I believe every child deserves a father and I think my best friend has a soft spot for Nick, and I want her to be happy. I had the qtip and hair strand in a zip lock bag in my demin jacket pocket.

Screams erupted. I seen the boys enter. Nick was the last one. Perfect.

Finally it was my turn. I got a couple of things signed, hugs from the guys. Last one was Nick. Here goes nothing. I reached Nick and he put out his hand with a smile. Damn I do see Jasmine in him when he smiles. I take his hand and pull him close to whisper in his ear.

"I am going to make this quick and easy. You had sex with my friend Regan on the last cruise. She got pregnant with your daughter who is a little over a month now. I have some DNA right here, I came prepared because I know how you celebrities are. Do the right thing." I said as I put the zip lock bag in his hand. I walked away feeling accomplished as I left him there stunned and speechless.