- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This Chapter will be told from Nick's point of view.
August 27th,2014

I just hung up the phone with the clinic. It's official. I am dad. I can't believe I had a baby by a woman I barely even now. That made me just feel like Usher in "Confessions". I barely know her, but I was intrigued by her. If she would of made me talk that last day in my room, she would of known that, and maybe things would have been different. The first task I had to conquer was tell, my fiancée, Lauren. Lauren and I had been struggling with our relationship for over a year now. Once, we got engaged things changed. She changed. I even changed. I tried to leave a few times but she always threaten she go off the deep end again. I would never want that for ever. We got through our addictions and our other issues together, and if either of us went down that path again it would only lead to death. I took a deep breathe, and walked into our bed room. There Lauren was sitting on our bed on her laptop writing on her fitness blog. She looked and smirked.

"I thought you never come in to check on me." said Lauren

"Sorry, I haven't been in my right my mind for a few days." I replied running my hands through my hair

"Well, come here and I'll give you something to free your mind." Lauren winked as she put her laptop aside.

"I actually came into talk to you about something. Its very important, and I need you to hear me out." I said as I kneeled in front of her and took her hands into mine.

"Ok, tell me. Your worrying me." Lauren said with a look of worry on her face.

"I just found out I fathered a baby girl. She is only a month or so. When I was on the cruise, and we were on the break I slept with a woman I met, and she got pregnant. I took a DNA test and the baby is mine. I want to be part of this little girl's life, I don't want her to be bought up in a broken home." I said

"Your such an asshole. How could you?!! We weren't on a official break. We were just not suppose to talk for 3 days, that's it. What do you mean you want to be part of her life? You want to be this whore?" Lauren cried

"No...I don't know. She's not a whore." I said getting defensive.

"This is what your going to do, I am going to pack up some things and stay with my father for a week. You go take care of whatever you need to because you and I are going to have our own family, and your going to marry me." Lauren said stood up and walked over to closet and started throwing her clothes on the bed.

I watched her pack. I didn't stop her. I didn't beg her not to be mad. I didn't want to. Finally, she left. I called all the boys, which they were all in shock but wish me the best. Told my brother and sisters they were aunts and a uncle, they called me stupid but are excited to meet her soon. Then I called my publicist and manager and told them to see how they think it's best to let the world know. Not that I care what the world thinks. The tabloids were going to eat this shit up.

In the zip lock bag this blonde mystery woman gave me was an address that was Regan's. I went online and booked my ticket to Miami. Next, before I pack I had to call Regan and tell her daddy is coming to town.