- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now we are back onto Regan's point of view until further notice.
August 27th,2014

Diane and I were sitting on the floor in front of Jasmine while she was in her bouncy chair. Cannoli sat next to the bouncy, guarding Jazzy as usual. We sat in front of her talking to her and singing to her. I heard my cell ringing from my bedroom. I got up and ran to my room. I grabbed it without looking at the caller id.

"Hello!!" I said

"Regan? It's Nick Carter. How are you?" Nick asked

My body went cold and limp. I leaned against my dresser for support.

"Umm hi. what do you want?" I managed to choke out.

"What do I want? Don't you know? You sent your friend to tell me about our daughter with all these DNA samples." He said matter of factly.

"What friend?" I asked

"This skinny, blond girl with a short hair cut." He answered

"Oh my! you have to be fucking with me? What do you want from me and my child?" I hissed

"You didn't send her? So you were never going to tell me? Do I seem like some kind of monster? Did I treat you badly?" Nick asked sounding kind of annoyed and hurt.

"I never said that" I said as my tone softened.

"Well, we will talk tomorrow. I'm coming to Miami to spend time with you and OUR daughter. I'll be there by noon. Your friend also gave me your address too. I'll be seeing you. Good Night, Regan and sweet dreams to our little girl." He said

I just hung up. I was pissed. Diane played me. She lied to me. I stormed into the living room.

"You had no right!!!" I screamed

"Wh..What are you talking about?" she asked confused

"ooh don't play coy with me. After I told you, I wanted to not have Nick in my life for many reasons, you make it your business to go and tell him with DNA samples??!! Is that why you offered to watch her?!! Now he is coming tomorrow for a whole week. Your a liar." I screamed

"I am a liar? You lied for 10 months about everything. I did it because maybe I feel your child deserves to have a dad or atleast know who he is, and maybe you deserve to be happy too. I don't think you feel you deserve to be happy. Maybe for once you can have your cake and eat it too. I want that for you and Jasmine. I am sorry I went behind your back." she said sincerely.

"You need to go. You were wrong. You went behind my back. I don't want to see you ever again." I said in a disgusted tone as a tear streamed down my face.

She nodded " If that's what you want. Ok. You better get ready and put your new wardrobe and look to the test, he will be here tomorrow."

Diane bent down and gave Jasmine a long kiss on the head, and she gave Cannoli a pet. Then she walked up the steps and left.