- Text Size +
August 28th,2014

I stood in front of my long length mirror staring myself making sure I look presentable. My now honey colored blond hair was parted to side falling a little past my shoulders. I had lightly applied some brown shimmer eye shadow, smudged a little black eye liner, mascara, bronzer, blush, and lip gloss. I was going for a nice, mature look, not the party Miami girl look he seen the last time. I wore a black fitted pencil skirt that fell right before my knee, and a white crop top. Of course the white crop top did not show my stomach, it just off in my waist. I paired black and gold strappy stilettos with my outfit. My sweet little Jasmine was dressed nicely as well. I dressed her in a pink and purple short sleeved dress. It had a lamb on it. It was a casual every day dress, not frilly. She has so much hair, so I put pigtails in her hair. Pink and Purple bows with lambs on it held her pigtails together. I also was able to find silver ballerina shoes that are small enough to fit her tiny feet. I heard my mother call my name to come upstairs. I grabbed Jasmine and we went upstairs, with Cannoli following right behind us.

"Are you nervous?" My mom asked as she handed my dad a cup of coffee.

"Yes" I said as I gave my Jasmine a snuggle.

They smiled.

"Wait...why are you guys home? It's 11:45am. You guys are usually working." I said confused

"That's why we called you up here, why don't you go take a peak." my dad said nodding towards the entrance.

I walked over with Jasmine still in my arms. I noticed that all our blinds were shut tight. For some reason, I didn't bother to ask why. I just went to open the door. I heard my parents yell.

"DONT OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

Of course, I didn't listen. When I opened the door, camera flashes were going off everywhere. People yelling my name. There was about 30 paparazzi in front of my house. This was what I wanted me and my child to avoid. My anger started to build up towards Diane. Paparazzi were yelling questions like:

"Regan, Can you give us details about your night with Nick?"

"Regan, what is the baby's name?"

"Regan, how do you feeling being the other woman and having a love child with the most popular backstreet boy?"

"Regan! That baby is beautiful!! You could you smile for us more!!"

I slammed the door, and ran into the living room and slouched down on the couch. Jasmine still in my arms, she was looking up at me cooing. My parents walked into the living room.

"I guess they aren't leaving anytime soon. We will just have to venture to work. It's ok, honey. Have a good day. We love you both." my mom said as they went to leave.

I heard the yelling when my parents stepped outside. I nuzzled my face into Jasmine's next, and inhaled her sweet baby smell to calm me down. I heard the door open again. I didn't look up thinking my mom must of forgotten something as usual. Cannoli started barking. I ignored it.

"Regan?" said the male voice.

I looked up and there stood Nick. He was more handsome than I last saw him. He stood there tall and lean. He was much taller than me. He wore a dark green button down shirt and black jeans with sneakers.

"How did you get in here?" I asked standing up.

Cannoli finally stopped barking,she was too busy smelling Nick now.

"I was coming in when these people who must of been you parents were leaving. They told me just to walk in." he said stepping closer to us.

"Oh, your here alone?" I asked hoping he was.

"Yes, can I hold her?" He asked stepping even closer.

God he smelled like heaven.

"Yeah, um..be careful with her she is only a little over a month. Her name is Jasmine Leslie Algi." I said

"I know, and don't worry I won't hurt her. I never will." he said as he took her from me.

I smiled.

"I think I am in love with her already." he said smiling at her.