- Text Size +
I sat next to Nick on the couch. I was feeling uncomfortable. He was just staring at Jasmine and touching her face.

"I have a gift basket I had put together for her in my rental car. I was going to carry it in, but once I seen the paparazzi I figured I will bring it when it calms down out there." he said to me but not taking his eyes off of Jasmine.

"Thank you, but will it ever calm down? how they find out?" I asked shaking my head.

"My publicist put out a statement that I fathered a child with a woman from Miami named Regan. So they probably find you..I guess...paparazzi are like physics. They will go home. They have families to be with." He replied

"Well, thanks for asking me before you put out a statement." I said with an attitude

"And thank you for making the decision that I would never want to know my child." he snapped back

"Sorry" I whispered

"How come I had to find out from your friend and not you about this?" he asked me. He was now looking into my eyes. His eyes so deep, blue and powerful like our daughter's.

"Your getting married. I didn't want to ruin your life. I don't want to go to court and lose my daughter. Deal with paparazzi invading our lives." I said

"It's kind of late for the paparazzi, but that comes with the territory. Know that I would never take our daughter away from you. I see she has a good home, you and your family take good care of her. However, we will go to court to discuss the money I will give you and we need to split holidays. I want to be part of her life." Nick said

"I don't want your money." I said shaking my head

"That's too bad." Nick said

"How did Lauren take the news?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Lauren? You know her name? I thought you didn't follow me or the other guys like that" he smirked.

"Well I had to do research on my baby daddy." I joked.

"HaHa!! She was real upset, but we are going to get married when I return." he said.

"Oh! Wonderfull! When is the wedding?" I asked. My heart sank.

"September 13th." he replied. He didn't seem to thrilled to be getting married.

"Happy for you." I said trying my best to lie.

"Thanks." he said with a smirk.

"So my parents wanted me to offer you to stay here. We have a guest room upstairs." I suggested

"I have a room by the fountain blu....." he started to say

"Don't worry, you don't have to" I interrupted

"Can you let me finish? I would love to stay and be close you guys." he smiled.

"Great, let me show you to your room." I smiled back.

His room was upstairs. Right across from my parent's room. It was small, but big enough to fit a queen sized bed, a dresser, tv, and a personal bathroom. It wasn't much, but he appreciated it. Afterwards, we talked, and played with Jasmine. Nick even changed Jasmine's diaper. It was cute, funny, but cute.

Later on, when my parents arrived home. Nick ordered us dinner from Bongos. Actually, my parents were very welcoming to him. He was funny, charming and sincere.

Around 10:30pm, I walked him to his room. We stopped in front of his door.

"It was a fun day" I said smiling.

"Yeah, it was. Can't wait to take Jasmine to the beach." said Nick.

"If we can make it outside with out the paparazzi hounding us." I said rolling my eyes.

"They are not stopping us tomorrow." He smiled

I smiled back at him.

"By the way you look amazing. I love your new look. Your body is still crazy sick." Nick flirted.

"Thank You." I blushed.

"What are you doing tomorrow evening? I would like to take you out to a nice dinner? He asked.

"Nick. Your girlfriend will not be happy." I shook my friend.

"Yeah, but it will make me happy." He said

"Okay, my mom will watch the baby. Good night, Nick." I said walking away with a smirk.

"Night." he said walking in his room.