- Text Size +
August 29th,2014

Today we took Jasmine to the beach. We took so many pictures of her. We also passed by magazine stand, which pictures of me and Jasmine from yesterday were on the cover and pictures from my instagram. It's crazy how they found all this. They were calling me all sorts of unpleasant things. Nick and I laughed it off. It didn't bother because I knew the truth.

Later on that night, Nick and I went to Mr.Chows for dinner. I wore a fitted, navy maxi with dress. It had long slit going up my leg on one side. I styled my hair to the side with a slight curl, and a smokey eye with light lip-gloss color. I paired black strappy heels with my dress. Nick looked delicious. He wore a grey button shirt, black slacks, and black shoes.

During dinner, we spoke a lot about his life as a backstreet boy, his addiction to drugs and alcohol. He spoke about Lauren, struggles with his family and how losing his sister really affected him. I also spoke briefly about my job, my relationship with Roger, my pregnancy, and how I ended my friendship with Diane. Then, Nick told me I should forgive her and she was trying to be a good friend. I shrugged off his suggestion. We were getting ready to walk out the door, when a familiar voice from behind me called my name. I turned around to see Roger standing there. Roger was handsome as always and dressed in a suit which is everyday wear for him. He had short, thick brown hair, brown eyes and a killer sexy smile.

"Well don't you look ravishing." he said walking up to us

"Roger, what are you doing here?" I asked in shock

"I'm here having dinner with possible clients. I seen you walk and I figure I come say hello...who is this your with?" Roger asked nodding towards Nick.

"He is my daughter's father." I said.

I felt Nick's body tense up. Nick was silent and stone faced.

"Oh yes! Congrats on the baby. It's all over tv and in the magazines. Your baby is beautiful." Roger said as he clasped his hands together

"We should go, Regan." Nick interrupted.

"Wait, one sec. I have the same number. Let's do dinner, please. Sandra and I broke up. I realized no one is like Regan Katherine Algi." Roger said stepping close to me.

I nodded, and Nick gently tugged on my arm to leave.

The drive home was silent. Nick looked pissed.

We walked into the house. Everyone must of been sleeping because the whole was completely dark. I knew Jasmine was sleeping in the bassinet my parents kept in their room for when they watched her. I flicked on the living room. When I did, I seen Nick was in my face. We were face to face. His face was so close I could taste his breath.

"Are you going to call that guys?" He asked in a husky tone.

"Roger? No. That shipped sailed a long time ago." I said softly.

Then he kissed me. This kiss was much soft and deeper than our first kiss. He picked me up and was going to lead me to the couch, but I stopped him. I broke the kiss.

"My room, downstairs. Not here." I said out of breath.

"Okay, I've been wanting to do this since I walked in the door yesterday. Do you want this too?" he asked softly

"Yes, more than you know." I said as kissed him again.

With that he carried me downstairs. We made love, and we made love every night after that. I was falling, falling hard.