- Text Size +
Later on that evening.....

Roger and I sat across from each other in my eat in kitchen. We had just finished dinner I cooked baked ziti with a garden salad, garlic bread and a we had a glass of red wine. Roger as usual was in a suit. He was handsome, but no Nick. He didn't make my heart jump, he actually never did when we were together all those years. Jasmine has been down for two hours already, she has been doing well with sleeping through the night since Nick has been here. My parents are out with friends, and Nick never came back. I could use any company. I was still annoyed with Diane, so I didn't want to call her. Roger would have to do.

"So tell me what it's like to be famous?" Roger asked interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm not famous. at least not famous for the right reasons. I slept with a famous guy, got pregnant, and the whole world knows about it. I have a million followers on instagram now, and I got an offer to do playboy, but my clothes are staying on my body where they belong. My child does not to have pictures of her mother on the internet like to haunt her. I'm a lady despite reports" I said smirking.

"I can tell you love him." He said.

"I do...I really do." I said quietly taking a sip of my wine.

Roger got up from his chair and over to me. He pulled me to me up by my hand. Then he pulled me even closer. We were nose to nose. He held me close.

"He's getting married ya know? You have to let him go. He doesn't love you." Roger whispered into my hair.

"I know he loves me. It's just.." I try to say, before Roger interrupted me.

"It's just? It's just nothing. Who did he choose? He chose this woman, you chose him, he didn't choose you. I chose you." Roger interrupted me

He was right. For so long I longed for Roger back in my life. Now here is. Nick is who I really want, but he made his choice.

Suddenly, Roger bent down and kissed me. His tongue plunged in my mouth. His kisses were rough, but I allowed him to kiss me. I gave in. I broke. I had sex with Roger. After, it was over I cried myself to sleep.