- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Regan's Point Of View.
I put my face in my hands and started crying. Roger came behind me and hugged me from behind.

"It's okay,babe" Roger whispered in my hair.

I moved from his hold.

"What's wrong babe? Don't cry. We belong together. I am really all you know. You are finally worthy. Your more than a vet tech. Your celebrity. Us. We work." He said seriously.

"Wha...What? The only reason you wanted to spend time with is because I'm worth it because I am famous. Nick never was ashamed of me or of our situation. You are actually not worth my time and not worth to have my child in your pathetic, loveless life. Get the fuck out of my house. Stay away from me and my child. I'm going to go tend to my child when I'm done you better be gone." I viciously said.

I turned on my feet and walked into Jasmine's nursery. I found her fussing. I picked up and changed her diaper. Then I nursed her back to sleep. When I put her back down in her crib, I looked around. He was gone. Thank God. How did I ever love him?

I ripped off his shirt that I had on and threw it in the garbage. I took a shower and scrubbed my hair on body of my night with Roger. When I stepped out, I threw on a big sweatshirt, and shorts with flip flops. I needed someone. I needed my best friend. I couldn't resist the urges anymore. I hated being mad at her. I picked up my cell and dialed her number. She answered.

"Regan?" Diane answered.

"Di, I need you." I cried.

"Reg, what's wrong?" Diane asked.

"Nick. I fell in love with him. He told me he was still getting married. So I slept with Roger, and Nick came back to tell me he loved me too but seen Roger was here. Such a mess." I managed to speak through my tears.

"Oh shit! Okay, Reg, I'll be right there" Diane said.

I looked out the window of my basement. It was raining really bad. There thunder, lightening, all that stuff. It is hurricane season in Miami.

"Diane, just wait. It's real bad out there." I said

"Don't worry. You need me, and I missed you. I'll be there. Sit tight." She said as she hung up.

I hung up as well. I heard Jasmine crying. I went to go tend to her.