- Text Size +
4 hours later..

I was still sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. I was waiting for Diane's family to do some things. I wanted to be around just incase they needed. Diane's mom stood before me, and knelt down.

"Regan" she said.

I looked at her red eyes, and blotchy skin. She was tired and sad, as was I.

"Hi Belinda, do you need anything?" I asked while crying.

"No. You should go home, baby. You have your own daughter to take care." She suggested.

"How could you be so nice to me? I am the reason why she is dead. I needed her, and she was coming to me. It's all my fault." I shook my head.

"I don't blame you, Regan. That was my daughter who I just lost, and I don't blame you. She wanted to come see you. She loved you. You were the sister she never had. I heard you guys on the phone. You told her to wait and she insisted. She got killed by someone driving a truck who was drinking and driving in storm. Baby, there is your plans and then there is God's plans. At the end of the day God's plans always win. It's hard for me to say, but he maybe he needed an angel. Diane, told me about the fight that you guys had. She wanted really bad to call you or text you, but knew you wouldn't answer. I suggested she do things the old fashion way, and write you a letter. She did write you letter, just never sent it. I found it in her purse. Read it. Go home. Read it. Get some rest, and kiss that beautiful baby. Be a mom, a wonderful mom. Enjoy her, worship her, love her, hug her, kiss her, because you know when your last kiss to her will be." said Diane's mom.

She stood up. Kissed my fore head and left.