- Text Size +
September 13th,2014

Today is the day. It's Nick's wedding day. I stood outside of some church in Tennessee. Media was everywhere. I made sure to disguise myself. I dyed my hair dark brown again last night when I got to the hotel room. I felt more life myself with the dark hair. I wore a light pink body con dress, nude pumps, a light pink scarf wrapped around my head with big sunglasses. I was pulling a Jackie O disguise. It must of worked because no one noticed me sneak in through the back. I walked down the long hallway. I walked down quietly but quickly. First room I passed was Lauren's. I couldn't see her dress. I just heard her voice and someone else talking to her about what a beautiful bride she is. I must have been coming up to Nick's room because I seen two males leave the room. I hid in a corner, until they were fully out of sight. It look like it was Nick's brother Aaron and Kevin that left the room. Finally I walk up to the room to see the door half open and Nick staring at himself in deep thought in the mirror. I sneak in and lock the door behind me. Nick looks up, and he shocked. He turns around with his arms folded.

"What are you doing here? Where is Jasmine? Is she okay?" he asked with concern.

"Jasmine is great. She is back in Miami with my parents." I said reassuring him.

"Ok, good. I'm real sorry about your friend." Nick said looking down at his feet.

"Thank you, I am going to really miss her. I didn't even get to say I am sorry or hug here. I was upset you didn't call." I said.

"Call to say what?" he asked.

"To say your sorry to hear I lost my best friend." I said.

"I am sorry. I am not good with words. When I heard I felt terrible for you. I knew it must of been hard but I'm not the only who should of picked up the phone and said I am sorry." Nick said to me looking back from his feet, and now looking into my eyes.

"Your right." I whispered.

"You never answered my question. Why are you here, Regan?" He asked.

"I'm here for you. Diane left me a letter she wrote back when we fought. What she said in the letter got me thinking. Life is too short. It's too short to fight, to hold grudges, and to not go after what you want. I want you. You and I have a deeper connection than just a child that we share. We've always had that spark with each other. So I am here telling you to please stop this wedding. Come back to me and Jasmine. Let's be together. Be with me. Marry me. Grow a family with me. I'm sorry I hurt you, but you hurt me. You walked away, I didn't. It still doesn't make what I did right, but you have to accept responsibility as well. If you don't want to come back to us, and you want to take me to court because I am unfit, then okay. Know that I will fight for my child to death of me. Also know that every time we are in court and I see you I won't hate you, I will love you and wish that I was with you, and wish that you, me and Jasmine can be a family. You are my one that I will love always. So I'm putting out hand if you want to leave take my hand and we will leave." I teared up.

Nick looked at my hand and then back at me. He then turned his back on me, and started fixing his tie.

"Like I said my lawyers will be in touch." Nick said coldly.

I was stunned. My heart was beating fast, and my knees were weak. I just ran out of there. I had to get out. I hailed a cab. I was going to get my bag at the hotel and get the first flight out to Miami.