- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Regan's Point Of View.
September 15th,2014.

It's been two days since I seen Nick. I was now back in Miami. I turned off my phone. I haven't been on the computer or watched any tv. I was just focusing on myself and Jasmine. Jasmine was going to be 2 months in 4 days. She has grown so much. Her hair was longer, she was so much more alert. She can actually hold her head up, and she is such a chunky monkey. I can't take how cute she is.

Today me and Jasmine were visiting Aunt Diane's grave. I told Diane what happened between me and Nick, but I was going to remain strong. It was a gloomy day. Dark grey clouds, just a plain sad day.

We had just walked out of the cemetery. My car was parked right in front. I went to go put Jasmine in her car seat until I heard my name. I turned around to see Nick. Nick was so handsome. He had a dark blue Armani shirt, black jeans, and black and blue sneakers.

"What are you doing here, Nick?" I asked.

I was stunned.

"I went to your house, and your mom said I could have found you both here." He smiled.

"Shouldn't you be on your honeymoon?" I asked

"Haven't you watch the tv?" he asked

I shook my head.

"Well, I called off the wedding. I told everybody she left me in respects to her but that's not true. I couldn't bare to not be with you and Jasmine. I love you both."

"I love you too." I choked out.

He stepped close and wrapped his arms around me and Jasmine.

"What does this mean?" I asked quietly.

"This mean me and you are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend who happen to have the cutest baby in the world together. Eventually we will get married, and have more beautiful babies." He said as me kissed me.

"Can't argue that." I said in between his kiss.

The sun suddenly came out. I couldn't help but think that was Diane shining down on us, smiling from heaven, knowing her job is done.