- Text Size +
October 25th, 2013

Today was the day of the cruise. We successfully board the ship, settled in our cabin and now were getting ready for the sail away party. I put my long, dark hair in a high ponytail, and some bronzer and lip gloss. I chose to where my pink and lime green beach bunny bikini, but of course with a pair of denim shorts to cover my big ol butt, and a pair of pink flip flops. Diane on the other hand wore a yellow polka dot bikini, white flip flops, a white fedora, and a cool aid smile.

"I'm so fucking excited! Can't wait to meet the boys, get drunk, and fuck." Diane said excitedly

"Fuck who?" I questioned

"Well, not the boys, I would love to, but they are married with kids. I'm talking about the hot security guards. I'm horny, and I'm sure you are too. Let loose, Reg" Diane smiled

She was right. I was horny. Very horny. I'm not the one night stand type of girl. Well I never tried to be, since Roger was my first and only boyfriend so far. Never had a chance to promiscuous. I never had complaints about sex with Roger, yet I had nothing to compare it to. I do know I never had the "fuck me senseless sex" Diane raves about.

"Come on,Reg! Let's go so we can get a good spot." Diane interrupted my train of thought.

I nodded and we left. The sail away was pretty fun. We danced to some backstreet boy tunes the dj played, and had some drinks. I had to admit the guys were cute. Even cuter than Nsync. The blonde one named Nick Carter was especially cute.

Later on, we went to the "Neon Party" all decked out in our neon colors. I ended up leaving early and left Di flirting with some security guard named Carlos.